Pray for Eric Daios

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 12:46 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
I can vouch for traxamillion.. He's a good guy, just slipped up and made a douche bag comment, which I'm sure he's sorry for and regrets due to how serious this incident was. Absolutely no excuse, but I'm sure he'll come around and apologize for sounding brash.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:49 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
the driver happens to fall asleep at the time when 10+ people are on the side of the road, and he doesnt get injured?

i dont get why sh*t like this always happens...
rip...
Old 08-26-2008, 12:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
Someone I knew in high school lost her brother on 80 coming back from Utah. She also suffered major injuries.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:22 AM

Car Info: '04 STi
Eric-
Hope you are home now resting. Get well soon!
Old 08-26-2008, 01:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Eric -- best of luck for a speedy recovery!

Trax -- just delete your insensitive post, apologize, and get it over with.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:09 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: a few WRX's and a Z ;)
wow!

eric, hope to you see you all patched up and @ a local meet soon.

best wishes and good health.

-wheeldude team

-sd
Old 08-26-2008, 02:26 AM

Car Info: 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner 4 Cyl.
Still waiting to hear from the crew as to how eric is doing and if he is home as well

-Gio
Old 08-26-2008, 02:40 AM

Car Info: 1994 impreza L
Oh Damn! Get well soon Eric, terrible that this stuff is happening to the best i-clubbers!
Old 08-26-2008, 03:22 AM

Car Info: 03 WRB WRX Wagon
hope youre doing okay and for a speedy recovery eric, i hope to see you sometime this week
Old 08-26-2008, 03:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
update: eric just got to my house and he is okay but physically he is beat up. i am picking up his medicine he left in his coworkers car.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:38 AM

Car Info: '04 WRB STi Stage 2
so glad to hear, rest up eric, and i cant wait to see you friday at the meet.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:57 AM

Car Info: RIP: 2000 2.5RS Sedan, BRP Now: 08 WRB WRX Hatch
I just back in the bay now. I'm doing fine, just have hella bruises and stitches on my face. I still can not believe I'm still standing (sort of with crutches) after getting my legs smashed up between my rear bumper and the van. No broken bones which is good. as for pulling over, there was little to no space off to the side and we couldn't see much up ahead to pull off to. Tried to work as fast as I could, but unfortunately this had to happen. I know I'll be hurting the next couple of days time to finish eating/drinking
Old 08-26-2008, 04:36 AM

Car Info: 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner 4 Cyl.
Originally Posted by Daios
I just back in the bay now. I'm doing fine, just have hella bruises and stitches on my face. I still can not believe I'm still standing (sort of with crutches) after getting my legs smashed up between my rear bumper and the van. No broken bones which is good. as for pulling over, there was little to no space off to the side and we couldn't see much up ahead to pull off to. Tried to work as fast as I could, but unfortunately this had to happen. I know I'll be hurting the next couple of days time to finish eating/drinking
Good to have you home and safe. Sorry you had to go through this, if you need more pain killers I have some here for you just in case.

-Gio
Old 08-26-2008, 06:11 AM

Car Info: FUPA RIDER!
hey just got back from eric's ... hes going to have a full recovery with some bumps,bruises and cuts.. but will be fine... rest well bro.. hope for a speedy recovery ... you have my number if you need anything .. most likely Ave and i will be dropping by after work..
Old 08-26-2008, 06:14 AM

Car Info: FUPA RIDER!
Originally Posted by xhengmanx
Hi eric, this is anna now. I'm just here at anthony's waiting for your call. I just got off the phone with you and I'll make sure to bring you your thai milk tea with baby pearls. It's crazy how everything is sooo flipped in reverse this time around. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate everything you've done for me. You've been there for me through thick and thin no matter what I needed, you were always there. I wish that this never happened to you and it's crazy how we talked about this before about how you were lucky enough to escape harm the first time around a month and a half ago. Unfortunately this had to happen. I had a bad feeling about you letting someone else drive your car, yet alone driving nonstop caravaning. I want you to know that no matter what, we're all here for you like how you were here for us. I swear, when you told me what happened, I couldn't believe it. I know you're being strong for us right now but remember one thing, you're a very strong person and I know you'll heal up in no time. You know why? Cuz you got us =P and I'm gonna make you your fajitas tonight when you get back. I'll fatten you all up and we'll take us to no man's land and get you so high (no jkjk) but yeahhh don't worry, I got the drugs =D pain killers all the way man! along with 7 ice packs! I'll see you in a couple hours and I'm gonna go get you your pearl drink soon and go safeway to get the ingredients to make you your food! I love ya bestie!! Be strong cuz life goes on...

<3 your anna panda banana head - FACE! - YEAH!! lolli lolli *shakes head* OW! lol heheh <3
soo apparently Anthony's real name is ANNA just like AVE muahah .. i always had a feeling about them both jk the truth comes out. hehe

Quick Reply: Pray for Eric Daios