Post your reasons for being PULLED over.

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2003, 01:58 AM

Post your reasons for being PULLED over.

alright people
so why have you been pulled over? is it because of your tint? if yes, SAY SO! what ever reason, from a lame *** parking ticket story to not having a front plate.

i have 2 stories here goes:

1) I was taking a trip out to Jackson Hole, Wyoming where i get free snowboarding for 10 days and all the free gear i want (booya grandma) This was before i had my license and had my permit for about 2 3 months i think. (i got my license last march)
anyways, i was driving my uncles 1.8 T GTI through nevada My mom was nervous because she wasn't sure i was legal to drive with a CA permit in other states.Just outside Winnimucca Neveda. Back then i was afraid of goin fast for long, so i punched it and brought it up to 125 MPH and was like WOOT! stepped off the gas. (btw is was about 9:30 at night so sort of dark) driving along, we pull into rest area. someone drives by with a spot light on us. i think nothing of it, pull out of rest area. doin like 72.
BAM lights flashing like crazy behind me, im like ****.
i pull over cop comes up and tells me to get the **** outta the car
i get put on the hood, spread eagle style. im like whoa there turbo. he said he clocked me at 107 and thought i was running from the cops. he had no proof, he wanted to search me, and i said, hell no. i guess he thought i had some weed on me or some ****. i told him in Nevada you can have weed up to an oounce, and he said "well, looks like you know your politics" so i got a fat ticket, but i called my mom up the next week and told we found out its ok that i do drive in other states. she laughed when i told her how we found out.

Cliff notes-

driving fast with no license, but had a permit
pulled over for doin 107 in the middle of nowhere (desert)
got big ticket and thrown on the hood of the cop car

2) goin to my uncles in LA for a weekend of drinking oh, and for the Rim of the World Rally. i pull up in his driveway, pop the trunk get my bags and ring th door bell. put my bag away, go back to my car, and there a ****ing guy giving me a ticket for having HALF my rear bumper in the sidewalk. me and my uncle yelled at him but to no avail. then he writes me up for having no front plate
what a ***cing *****

Cliff notes

parking ticket for having half a bumper over sidewalk.
yelled at parking meter maid (guy who did't speak hardly any english)
got a ticket for no front plate
*****es

Last edited by Daredevil; 10-07-2003 at 02:01 AM.
Old 10-07-2003, 02:04 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Clear corner lights... cop tried telling me I had several things wrong with my car, and I told him "yeah? Name 2". Of course, he could only find one... He was totally acting cocky, like he'd fine 100 things wrong with my car, etc. Anyway... since I was being a dick, he told me that my car is no longer opperational until I put the stock ones back on, and that I couldn't drive it until then. He offered a tow truck... I told him to go F himself, since I had my stock ones in my trunk... and they require 1 screw each. So yeah.. as he sat there in his car, I put them back on, and drove off. He was PISSED.

I totally trash talked him too... you should have seen the ridiculous stunt he pulled in order to get to me... it was rush hour traffic on Fremont blvd... he was going the opposite way, and saw my car, flipped a beotch in front of like 100 cars making them all stop suddenly... I asked him if he got picked on in hs... and if he had small man syndrome, etc, etc. hahah... He didnt like that very much.

Another time I got pulled over, and I didnt say one damn thing to the officer. He told me to pop my hood... I did (without speaking). I had my stock stuff on, so no worries... he talked on his walkie talkie for a few mins, then threw my lic at me, and told me to get the hell out of there. I didn't speak one word to him.
Old 10-07-2003, 02:12 AM

hjaha
good ****

a good friend of mine seems to always get pulled over with me in the car.
one time he didn't and he was doin something like 50 in a 35 (1 lane road, NOBODY on it)
his music is hella loud, and as he pulls over he turns it up more, cop is pissed, asks him to turn it down, friend just hands him the registration **** and doesn't say a word
cop is little pissed now, but does his ****, and says im giving you a ticket. friend says, like i give a ****, im leavignf or france in 3 weeks, for 3 years, it'll be clear by the time i get back, fu"
its great to get those chances to be a dick to a cop
Old 10-07-2003, 07:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Reasons I've been pulled over huh.
1) Speeding, when I lived in Maine I was cruising down this 2 lane road at 74mph. Yea there was a cop going the other direction, clocked me and turned around. Got me doing 74 in a 50. 1 ticket.

2) Pulled over for following to closely. I was coming home from work around 11pm again in Maine on a 2 lane road. Some car was riding my *** and doing so for quite a long distance. I naturally sped up a bit only to close the gap of the car in front of me. He pulls me over and asks a bunch of dumb questions. "Where are you coming from", work, "where do you work", I showed him my badge. He was like "well you should keep 2 cars back from the car in front of you." I told him you were riding my ***, so I naturally tried to get away from you, thought you were some drunk. "It's my job to get that close to see your registration." Bull****

3)Neon lights in the back window. Mind you this was Maine and back in '99. Nobody had neons up there. So one cop didn't know what to cite me for, so he just told me to turn them off.

4) Again in Maine Leaving the mall I get busted again for my lights, this time the cop writes me a warning because they were blue. They could be any color but blue or red.

5) Stereo is too loud. Now in New Jersey, cruising some small town downtown I get pulled over by a cop on foot who stepped in front of my car from between 2 cars. I almost ran him over. I thought he was pulling me over for the lights. Turns out my stereo was too loud. Lets me off with a warning.

6) Speeding in Santa Clara, caught by unmarked car. Got no ticket.

7) Speeding leaving Mission College. Got no ticket.

8) Speeding and modified exhaust, caught in Palo Alto. Got no ticket.

I think thats it. I can't remember any other times, but I'm sure I forgot one of two. BTW I have only been driving since '98 and I was 18.
Old 10-07-2003, 10:20 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Reasons for me....

expired tags....were in the mail...twice in a week.

Ran a stop sign.....was bull the guys view of me was blocked by the van in front of me...i stopped then went...the van was so slow that I was right up on it at the turn...that's all the cop saw..sucked.

Red light...won that ticket...

Unsafe lane change...strangely enough it was a merge lane..I was ahead of a cop merching...he sped up and made me drive off the road .....gave me the ticket.

No front lisense plate.

Tires screeched....no ticket. Cop said if I had to slam on the brakes that hard to stop at the light I was going to fast...

Speeding....57 in a 45...in a mini van.
Speeding...written up for 85...I was going like 105/110....I was on my way home from my nana's funeral...my last living direct blood line....not aunts or cousins. he was nice...kinda.
Speedin...100+in a 35/exhibition of speed...racing...total bull, complete harrassment case....got like 5 tickets in that stop.....none where submitted..after a year the DA told me I was free and clear....no ticket.

Lets see....can't remember any more but there are more.

On my bicycle I got stopped for speeding a couple times....once the guy said I had to be doubling the speed limit....doesn't make sense to me...I was on a BMX with no brakes on mount diable and the speed limit is 35......I told him I was going 50 tops...he said nope. But let me off.....I got nailed a couple times there...and once coming out of my old highschool in dublin...windy hill to get out ....and I was flying...almost smacked into the cop...I tried to out run him because he had to do a 3 point to turn around...but they caught up....and cut me off....bastards.
Old 10-07-2003, 10:36 AM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
Driving in union city with my STOCK fog lights on. cop tried to tell me they were driving lights and that they wrent fogs cause they were not yellow.

it got thrown out.

got pulled ober in my datsun 510 for modified exaust, and no front plate... he said why exaust was "modified cause it wasnt stock. i tried to explain to him that it was impossible to find a oem exaust for a 1971 car, but he stioll wrote the tix anyway.

those are my only 2 really intereestong stories.
Old 10-07-2003, 10:48 AM

Car Info: PSM WRX
daniel~ how about the ticket with fire on your wheel... i thought that was interesting - _-a keke
Old 10-07-2003, 11:09 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
CHP speeding - 65 in a 50
CHP unsafe lange change (basically speeding but he didnt get me on radar so he gave me this)
CHP speeding - 80 in a 65 (on valentines day)
CHP speeding - 97 in a 65 (good thing he caught me after slowing down)
CHP speeding - 80 in a 65

Castro Valley PD - No front license plate

CHP <3 Me
Old 10-07-2003, 11:11 AM

Car Info: 04 aspen white sti
reckless driving, engaging in a speed contest, one nights free stay in the san mateo county hilton

sfwrx2
Old 10-07-2003, 11:17 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
CVC Section 27007, Loud Music....$87
CVC Section 27007, Loud Music....$133 (you would think I had learned the first time around)

then fix its for exhaust, front tint, and no front plate..
Old 10-07-2003, 11:28 AM

Car Info: 2007 Mazdaspeed 3
Pulled over once for not using my turn signal to exit onto the off-ramp at 2:30 in the morning in Santa Cruz (no cars around except the CHP and me for a mile). He then proceeds to tell me that that's why he pulled me over, but that the lights around my rear license plate are out. But the only thing he actually gives me a ticket for is not having my address updated on my license to reflect my new address. I got a fix-it ticket.

Pulled over twice in Scotts Valley for having expired tags. One month expired, only. (I've seen people with tags expired by a year or more easily). I had lost the tags, but my actual registration was current. Got a fixit ticket the first time, SHOWED my fixit ticket to the cop the second time, and he let me go.

Pulled over for doing 78 in a 65 on 880 south just before Hamilton Ave exit. No ticket, just a warning.

Been driving for 7 years, no speeding tickets, no accidents.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:28 AM

Car Info: White 04 Sti
I posted this last week.

But I got pulled over for having stock exhaust on my STi. Homeboy though I had a modified one and questioned my response by asking if I bought the car from a legit dealer when my lisence plate frame and the windshield sticker both said CALRSEN SUBARU, REDWOOD CITY!!!

Sorry, still think the CHP is an idiot.

Will
Old 10-07-2003, 11:33 AM

Car Info: '03 PSM Sedan
CHP Back Roads of the Santa Cruz Mountains -- pulled over for passing over the double yellow. a car was making a right turn in front of two of us, we went arround him on the left as he decided he really didn't want to turn. the cop was hiding in the bushes right afte the turn, and pulled both of us over and wrote tickets for both of us.

CHP South bound 101 -- pulled over for 85+ in a 65. complete @$$hole motorcycle cop pulls me over while i'm on my motorcycle. treats me like a felon because i can't hear him over traffic with my helmet and earpulgs in. cited me for speeding, and for wearing earpulgs (which was BS, i looked the statute up later).
Old 10-07-2003, 11:58 AM

Car Info: 09 E90 M3 SEDAN w/DCT
My #1 is EVADING ARREST.

On a mountain road when I was a kid (17). My friend and I were playing "Cat and Mouse" up Walker Grade in Eastern Madera county.

We got to the top of the long and windy hill, and got behind a slow motorhome, and then about 5 patrol cars rolled up and pulled us over at gunpoint (Fellony Stop), arrested us and threw is in the back of the cruisers.

I wasn't running, I had no idea we were beng pursued. Cops are a-holes.

Anyway, they made my mother come and get me from the arrest site at 0100 in the morning! She was pissed. No ticket, or booking though. I got so lucky!

Quick Reply: Post your reasons for being PULLED over.