Poor Impression of Suby Owner - Milpitas, CA

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 07:43 PM

Car Info: BMW E46 M3
I respect drivers of ALL cars, as long as they don't act like jerks.

It's funny, i posted this same topic at NASIOC and I get flamed....
Old 02-18-2006, 07:47 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
well, thats what they do over there. theyre asshats. we arent NASIOC, so welcome. we only flame when its deserved
Old 02-18-2006, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by rau
well, thats what they do over there. theyre asshats. we arent NASIOC, so welcome. we only flame when its deserved
Thanks

Buddy of mine (Soundwave) introduced me to this board. Hopefully I can familiarize myself more with the Suby community.
Old 02-18-2006, 08:14 PM

Car Info: '05 Impreza Outback Sport ~ "WTF! Two-Toned?"
Talking

Originally Posted by projectwrx
why go in this forum and vent this now? you shoulda handled it in person.
Like what? Pull out his tire iron at the light and break all of the Subie's windows? I say give the guy credit for seeing if he can give it to him 1st hand on a forum he may lurking in.

Tip of my hat to the bimmer and a 'sorry' for this encounter. I have owned a 2002 ti and 2002 tii and a Alpina 3.0 CSI in my day. It's nice to have a good dice with someone, but some d*** in the city is NO fun at all. And this is how we are seen through 'public' eyes. Too bad. Remember this and show some 'class' out on the road.

How about a 'rematch' at dawn on Mt. Tam...? I am too far North to honor this... but I am quite sure a fellow forum member would be up for the challenge. I can still close roads, and pretend it's a photo shoot (CHP's there to make sure 'professional drivers are on a 'closed course'). Imagine that... legal street racing? Divide the cost by spectators? Hmmm...? I may be on to something!

Last edited by NW OBS; 02-18-2006 at 08:23 PM.
Old 02-18-2006, 08:49 PM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by NW OBS
Like what? Pull out his tire iron at the light and break all of the Subie's windows? I say give the guy credit for seeing if he can give it to him 1st hand on a forum he may lurking in.

Tip of my hat to the bimmer and a 'sorry' for this encounter. I have owned a 2002 ti and 2002 tii and a Alpina 3.0 CSI in my day. It's nice to have a good dice with someone, but some d*** in the city is NO fun at all. And this is how we are seen through 'public' eyes. Too bad. Remember this and show some 'class' out on the road.

How about a 'rematch' at dawn on Mt. Tam...? I am too far North to honor this... but I am quite sure a fellow forum member would be up for the challenge. I can still close roads, and pretend it's a photo shoot (CHP's there to make sure 'professional drivers are on a 'closed course'). Imagine that... legal street racing? Divide the cost by spectators? Hmmm...? I may be on to something!
really? tempting.....
Old 02-18-2006, 09:32 PM
NASIOC Slut

Car Info: 1995 Subaru Impreza 1.8 L
So wait, you cross posted this on NASIOC OT?
Old 02-18-2006, 10:12 PM
rau
Something Custom

sounds like..... oh wells. bring your M out to one of our meets, and meet us non-asshats
Old 02-19-2006, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Kostamojen
So wait, you cross posted this on NASIOC OT?
No, I didn't cross post...but I did make the mistake of posting the thread in OT. I was unfamiliar with their forum layout and couldn't navigate it. Whoops....
Old 02-19-2006, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by rau
sounds like..... oh wells. bring your M out to one of our meets, and meet us non-asshats
Most definitely...Perhaps I'll run into THE asshat.
Old 02-19-2006, 08:11 AM

Car Info: wrx
Originally Posted by NW OBS

i guess if someone disrespects you in real life, you just go on a forum and then talk ****?

i do it in person.