Please learn how to drive, or stop hitting my fresh painted car!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 08:40 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
Please learn how to drive, or stop hitting my fresh painted car!

I'm really going to try to keep this as nice as I can (try is the key word) So as most of you all know I had my car keyed, well I got my car fixed and had the entire car repainted ($5,000+ in work). I walk out to my car on Wednesday after work and I can see that my front bumper was hit, it's nothing to that bad but it will not wax out. Today I'm walking to my car and i see this lady back into my car, when she hits it in her BMW she puts her car in drive and books it out the parking lot with me yelling not so nice things at her. It should be harder to get a drives license in the state of California!!

Lets just say this makes me hella angry because this is the 5 time the same kind of driver has hit a car of mine..

end of rant!

If you can't drive get the hell of the street, and how can u suck at parking!!
Old 06-04-2010, 08:57 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX Wagon
Most people have no clue of the size/shape of their car when they are sitting in it. Luckily California has such big *** roads that they never really need to learn in order to "drive".

It really should be much harder to get a license in CA. At least the minimum age has been raised to 18.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:15 PM

Car Info: 2015 Ford F-150 XLT FX4 Sports Package,SOLD-05 STi
I agree their are so many ****ty drivers out that I wonder on how the hell do they get their license?
Old 06-04-2010, 09:20 PM

^ to that I don't frecken know... well I do I just can say it haha
Old 06-04-2010, 09:55 PM

Car Info: 07 black piggy STI, 1996 Integra LS
I feel your pain, watched a lady back up into my car too.

Originally Posted by Gancherov
Most people have no clue of the size/shape of their car when they are sitting in it. Luckily California has such big *** roads that they never really need to learn in order to "drive".

It really should be much harder to get a license in CA. At least the minimum age has been raised to 18.
Whats raising the age limit got to do with putting safer drivers on the road. Just because they turn 18 doesn't mean they magically have the maturity and the knowledge to be able to drive well. It's only gonna make the tendency of kids under the age of 18 to break the law and drive illegally, making the roads more dangerous.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:15 PM

Car Info: 06 STI
Yeah my dumb *** neighbor keeps dinging my door... twice on the same door in two months. I will have a talk with her tomorrow. Hopefully shes cool about it & stops cuz I dont want tension between us. If she pays for it too that would make my day, lol.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:49 PM

Car Info: 2006 Subaru WRX STI
door dingers **** me off the most. thats why I try to park as far as possible.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:53 PM

^ this is a hit not a ding lol
Old 06-04-2010, 10:56 PM

Car Info: 2011 Infiniti G37
Originally Posted by KingJeff
door dingers **** me off the most. thats why I try to park as far as possible.
agreed.

it's tough sometimes because it's beyond your control (in terms of practicality). my car always gets dinged at car and at school... such a drag.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:10 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
I'm so sorry my aunt had her bukakke mask on again.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:21 PM

Car Info: 2015 Ford F-150 XLT FX4 Sports Package,SOLD-05 STi
Originally Posted by 03_Impreza_Al
Old 06-04-2010, 11:30 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX PSM WAAGONE & 1967 vee dub squareback
Originally Posted by 03_Impreza_Al
I call it the darth vader mask. Hahaha. I had my suby backed into the other day and thought, some a hole needs to turn there alarm off. That biatch took off and had paper dealer plates so I couldn't report her. I hate assbags that can't drive.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:30 AM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy GT
dam that sucks, but seriously, sadly, out of all things, we would ALWAYS have something to talk about when we talk about bad drivers in CA. some lady stared at the left turn green light and thought it was a go (we were on the go straight only lane), good thing i was in my beater eclipse so she rammed into my eclipse, which caused scratches on the bumper and actually cracked the reinforcement, but good thing she didn't drive off, so her insurance paid for more goodies for my wrx =D
Old 06-05-2010, 02:06 AM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
When I had my '95 Nissan 240sx (before my current WRX) that car would AVERAGE some type of "accident" every 6 months whether I was in the car or not and only 1 of those accidents was my fault. The car slid on loose gravel around a turn right after Christmas. The Right Rear tire gained traction and whipped the car back to the side of the road where it just so happened to be a nice curb that I hit with both the Right Rear & Right Front tires putting that side of the car to have some SERIOUS Positive Camber (not good at all).

I got all of that fixed, then later on I was out to lunch from work and stopped off at the local grocery store to go in and get a deli sandwich. When I was walking back to my car I saw my car Lift Up in the air and then drop back down. I was all "That doesn't seem normal." I get over to my car to see this Chinese lady had scrapped up against my car trying to get out of her parking spot and cut it too close and hit my car completely scrapping the left rear of the bumper. I took a look at it and was all "Yeah....I'm going to need your information". I got all the information and then ended up doing nothing with it until about a year down the road when I finally could take my car in to the body shop to have it fixed. I got it back and the bumper looked beautiful. Well about 3 months later I came out of class over at SJSU and my car was parked on the street. When I got back to my car I walk up from behind to find my car had been hit in the EXACT SAME SPOT as where the chick in the parking lot hit my car.

After this incident a few months before I was supposed to be graduating I was parked on the street in front of my place in San Jose. We lived in a town house over off of Story & McLoughlin so there was very limited parking available in a side parking lot. I came out in the morning and my car was parked across the street. I looked at my car and thought "Hmmm...that's odd. Why is my mirror facing forward?" When I get up to it I find that the ENTIRE DRIVER'S SIDE had been Side Swiped.

Yeah, that car ended up running the gambit of what kind of "accidents" happened to it. People hitting it, door dinging it, entirely side swiping the driver's side of the car to finally having someone make my car the "Oreo Creme Filling" in a 3 car sandwich. I was at a complete stop and could see the tires for the car in front of me so I was at least a good 5-10 feet back. It happened down on 10th street in San Jose (3 lanes wide all going the same direction). Full traffic as it was about 5:00-6:00 PM. I am in the center lane and suddenly hear tires Screeching behind me. I look up in my rear view mirror to see a mid-90's Ford Thunderbird come barreling down on my car. I slammed the brakes, but it didn't matter. The guy hit me so hard that he shoved me in to the rear of the car in front of me. Both airbags deployed and the cabin was filled with smoke (or whatever that airbag dust is). The guy that hit me proceeded to back up, pull to the side of me, yell to me "I'm going to pull over up there" and then Took Off! The guy in front of me got out and started to yell at me "Why did you hit my car?!?!" I told him that I didn't hit him, someone hit me and shoved me in to him and to go look at the back of my car. He did and came back and was all "Holy Crap! Are you alright?" I was dazed, but okay. Didn't realize that the Freakin' Bastard that hit me had already taken off and that with FULL TRAFFIC & People EVERYWHERE on the sidewalks that NOBODY SAW THE BASTARD or even got a Freakin' License Plate! To make things even better, all this happened about 1 month before I was graduating from SJSU so it wasn't like I already had enough stress going on in my life at that point. At that point I had finally had it as the "accidents" had been getting progressively worse each time. If insurance did fix my car the next "accident" I was involved in may have cost me my life. I drove my car home (barely) as it was only about 2 miles away from where the accident was. I called insurance and told them "Total the car! I do not want this fixed. Just Total the car!". When they finally saw the car the completely agreed with me and totaled the car. All the money I got from the car I finally ended up using as a Down Payment for my current car. I still miss that 240, but Damn that thing was Cursed or something.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:22 AM

Car Info: Type 53
TL DR^^^

cliff notes?

Quick Reply: Please learn how to drive, or stop hitting my fresh painted car!