Piloti Driving/Racing Shoes on Big Sale!!! Almost 70% off!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 10:30 PM

WOW, YOU ALL MISSSSSSSSSSED OUT!

I picked MY pilotis up for 19.99$ from ROSS. There was a massive sale like 2 mo's ago where piloti sold off all their old stock as they have new shoe model/colors. Maybe theres still some in circulation.

EDIT-Read some posts above. Yeah I couldn't find any over a month n a half ago or more(but my 1 pair), so check the dates on the threads. If there was more that went out thats possible, but i don't believe it. Checked a bunch of stores, and had other people checking in other areas. They were raped days ago.

Last edited by slow04wrx; 05-13-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Do these tend to run true to size or smaller/larger?
It's weird - all of my shoes are Euro size 45 including the Pilotis, but my Pilotis are size 11 US and everything else varies between 11.5 and 12.5 US. Hope that helps. Pilotis do run narrow FYI. Great shoes, but the nomex versions are very hot in normal wear.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
I've got a wide 13 and I haven't found any driving shoes that run wide enough

-Brian
Old 05-14-2009, 03:59 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Just ordered some 13's... hope they fit!
Old 05-14-2009, 04:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by EQ Tuning
Just ordered some 13's... hope they fit!
Yeah, thats why I'm reluctant to order, incase they don't fit. Anyone know of any retail stores that carry Piloti's? I'm guessing the Laguna Seca gift shop doesn't

nevermind, they do.... and they are on sale!!

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 05-14-2009 at 04:10 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:52 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
Yeah, thats why I'm reluctant to order, incase they don't fit. Anyone know of any retail stores that carry Piloti's? I'm guessing the Laguna Seca gift shop doesn't

You can always return them. The online shops are pretty good about that.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:21 PM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
WOW, YOU ALL MISSSSSSSSSSED OUT!

I picked MY pilotis up for 19.99$ from ROSS. There was a massive sale like 2 mo's ago where piloti sold off all their old stock as they have new shoe model/colors. Maybe theres still some in circulation.

EDIT-Read some posts above. Yeah I couldn't find any over a month n a half ago or more(but my 1 pair), so check the dates on the threads. If there was more that went out thats possible, but i don't believe it. Checked a bunch of stores, and had other people checking in other areas. They were raped days ago.
Well, would have helped to know this 2 months ago But yeah, I checked couple Ross stores and there were none (in the SF peninsula area at least.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by VRT MBasile

Yeah thats rough. I bought a new pair for full price long ago, they didn't fit! So i called piloti, I was able to cruise to the shop at sears point and exchange them for the right size there, ballerrrrrrrrr.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:40 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by slow04wrx
Yeah thats rough. I bought a new pair for full price long ago, they didn't fit! So i called piloti, I was able to cruise to the shop at sears point and exchange them for the right size there, ballerrrrrrrrr.
Laguna Seca was pretty low. I got a 10.5 in the brown, but I think 11 would have been ideal. I wanted the blue/yellow (obviously) or the grey/blue (silver car), but I'm not opposed to brown. They'll be getting a shipment of a new style after the race weekend (bad timing?) but they'll be full price. Black/blue though, so they look cool. I may get them too
Old 05-14-2009, 10:08 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
i tried some on at motoGP and they were tru to size for me...comparing to skate shoes.

Most Pilotis look retarded...i mean its bad enough people criticize us for driving a subaru...they just dont understand. They would look at your shoes and ask you what planet you are from.

same with Puma speedcats, most people think theyre a girl shoe. I own a miata. same thing.

i wish they could design a non retarded looking shoe, and one especially without white stitching. White stitching looks sooo cheap IMO.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:31 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kYLEMtnCRUZr
i tried some on at motoGP and they were tru to size for me...comparing to skate shoes.

Most Pilotis look retarded...i mean its bad enough people criticize us for driving a subaru...they just dont understand. They would look at your shoes and ask you what planet you are from.

same with Puma speedcats, most people think theyre a girl shoe. I own a miata. same thing.

i wish they could design a non retarded looking shoe, and one especially without white stitching. White stitching looks sooo cheap IMO.
Well, they are a driving shoe. I imagine if you wore a driving suit as street clothes people would look at you weird too.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:59 PM

not if you lived by Laguna Seca!

why cant someone make a shoe that works for driving and looks normal!?

before everyone and their mom wore Vans, you knew that the person wearing them was into skating etc.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:03 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kYLEMtnCRUZr
not if you lived by Laguna Seca!

why cant someone make a shoe that works for driving and looks normal!?

before everyone and their mom wore Vans, you knew that the person wearing them was into skating etc.
I wore my new Piloti's to Pizza My Heart, and didn't get any more weird looks than usual

Old 05-14-2009, 11:08 PM
VIP Member

And Kyle, just by living near LS, you can't get away with walking around in a racing suit. Do you think thats what our bars are full of? Guys in racing suits? No, only on race weekends, and then all the locals go, "hey, the pit crew is here! Where's the actual driver?"
Old 05-14-2009, 11:16 PM

those ones are sick! usually they have all these random contrasting colors.

I like how the sole blends in with everything else and isnt as noticeable as most. most of the other soles remind me of sketchers or cheap shoes.

Quick Reply: Piloti Driving/Racing Shoes on Big Sale!!! Almost 70% off!!!