Pictures of the Drug War In Mexico

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 05:26 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Overbear
Nuke the whole, worthless country. Nothing there worth trying to save, turn it into a testing ground for our military, drop 20-30 Mark VI warheads in there, and be done with it.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

*edit* and I know my views on it are not popular, but you know what...look at the pictures. There is nothing left down there to save, its become a pool of **** and a blight on our country too. Send a message to the world we will NOT put up with it anymore.
That was quite possibly the DUMBEST thing I've ever read in all my years of being a member here on i-club. You're basing your views of an ENTIRE COUNTRY based off of some crime scene pictures taken from a small region of Mexico.

Have you ever been to Mexico? Mexico has some of the nicest beaches and coastal regions in the Americas. Who gives a crap about that though, right? Just nuke the whole country?

You'd think that you'd have an open mind towards things, especially considering that you're a middle aged gay man with mostly straight masculine hobbies (like 4x4, shooting, hunting, ect).

Sure, some areas of Mexico are harsh and beat up, but there is a lot more to than county than just that... I hate when people say stupid crap like "Just nuke em" as a solution to everything.

If this world was run by people like you, there would be no world left to enjoy. Sadly I know this isn't just a localized opinion... There are a lot of uneducated rednecks that have the same beliefs... Whether it be the middle east, Europe, Africa, or Mexico. If it were up to them, the whole fing world would be a nuclear wasteland.

Lets be thankful that you're not in control
Old 10-29-2010, 06:06 PM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
woooow!!
Old 10-29-2010, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee
That was quite possibly the DUMBEST thing I've ever read in all my years of being a member here on i-club. You're basing your views of an ENTIRE COUNTRY based off of some crime scene pictures taken from a small region of Mexico.

Have you ever been to Mexico? Mexico has some of the nicest beaches and coastal regions in the Americas. Who gives a crap about that though, right? Just nuke the whole country?

You'd think that you'd have an open mind towards things, especially considering that you're a middle aged gay man with mostly straight masculine hobbies (like 4x4, shooting, hunting, ect).

Sure, some areas of Mexico are harsh and beat up, but there is a lot more to than county than just that... I hate when people say stupid crap like "Just nuke em" as a solution to everything.

If this world was run by people like you, there would be no world left to enjoy. Sadly I know this isn't just a localized opinion... There are a lot of uneducated rednecks that have the same beliefs... Whether it be the middle east, Europe, Africa, or Mexico. If it were up to them, the whole fing world would be a nuclear wasteland.

Lets be thankful that you're not in control

I totaly agree with you, but even me as a hispanic (mexica/american) would go to that country for a while. Wont risk my wife getting kidnaped and raped, wont risk my daughter getting snatched from me and sold in the black market. I has become a mess there. I seems like everyday i hear of a crazy murder in mexico. Love the Cabo San Lucas lol but thats it! I love America!!!
Old 10-29-2010, 06:46 PM

overbear..you should be ashamed of yourself. lol....
Old 10-29-2010, 06:49 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Bruce: if people like me were in power, there would be 2-3 billion less people on earth, and a HELL of a lot nicer places to go. You could walk the streets of anyplace without fear, people would smile and help each other.

I know more about mexico than you think, and even the so called "nice" areas are NOT nice. The only reason you think they are "nice" is because you have seen the cleaned up areas major resorts have pumped TONS of money into. Step out of that little zone and its a ****hole again. Been there, lived it for a few months (long long story), 99% of mexico is a craphole.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:29 PM

Car Info: 07lmtd 6spd wrx eq tuned
What I think mexico needs is a revolution, like civil war, the people VS the drug dealers... But then again many things can go wrong with that aswell...but there is more people than drug dealers lol only difference is that the people need guns...
Old 10-29-2010, 07:32 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
lol@overbear's comment. If that's the case, we should nuke the USA.

done deal!
Old 10-29-2010, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Overbear
Bruce: if people like me were in power, there would be 2-3 billion less people on earth, and a HELL of a lot nicer places to go. You could walk the streets of anyplace without fear, people would smile and help each other.

I know more about mexico than you think, and even the so called "nice" areas are NOT nice. The only reason you think they are "nice" is because you have seen the cleaned up areas major resorts have pumped TONS of money into. Step out of that little zone and its a ****hole again. Been there, lived it for a few months (long long story), 99% of mexico is a craphole.
So what you're saying is that you would be in charge of the MASS MURDER of 2-3 BILLION people, basically a modern day Hitler x 10,000,000.

I believe in the death penalty, but only if the conviction is 100% solid and NOT based off circumstantial evidence... But to wipe out 3 BILLION people is just plain out SICK. During the WWII holocaust, the ****'s were responsible for the mass murder of around 10 million jews (that number is questionable and could be estimated as low as 4 million and up to 12 million), and even with the margin of error, you have any idea how small of a figure that is (10 million people) is compared to 3 BILLION?!

I can't believe you're proud of the fact that you would "cleanse" up to 3 BILLION people.

I know a lot of people believe in killing all gays, you know what? You're no better than those people. How do you feel about people hating homosexuals just based off the fact that they are gay? We all know that you're openly gay and proud of it, so how does it make you feel that people wish you were DEAD based off the fact that you enjoy the company of men rather than women?

Have you ever taken a psychological exam? If so, would you be comfortable with sharing your actual results of the said test on your firearms screening/test? One flaw I see with the way we screen for firearms is one's ability to blatantly lie about their mental health when asked if they are mentally fit to own a firearm... You know, like if you've ever fantasized about the mass murder of 3 billion people, things like that....

"I'm just sayin'"...
Old 10-29-2010, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
lol@overbear's comment. If that's the case, we should nuke the USA.

done deal!
I agree... With all the meth heads and meth labs, as well as all the other crimes we have in the USA, we should just nuke the entire country! It's not worth saving... All those gays spreading AIDS, all those drug dealers destroying neighborhoods, all the street racers killing innocent people... F' them all, they all need to die! Nuke the USA!!!

(In case you didn't catch the sarcasm, I was doing my best impression of overbear)
Old 10-29-2010, 07:54 PM

Car Info: EQ tuned bugeye
thats is just horrible
Old 10-29-2010, 09:28 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
All that poor and innocent mary j..............
Old 10-29-2010, 09:45 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Hack the planet!!

Waaait.. i mean, Nuke the world!

Am i doing this right?
Old 10-29-2010, 10:27 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by brucelee
So what you're saying is that you would be in charge of the MASS MURDER of 2-3 BILLION people, basically a modern day Hitler x 10,000,000.

I believe in the death penalty, but only if the conviction is 100% solid and NOT based off circumstantial evidence... But to wipe out 3 BILLION people is just plain out SICK. During the WWII holocaust, the ****'s were responsible for the mass murder of around 10 million jews (that number is questionable and could be estimated as low as 4 million and up to 12 million), and even with the margin of error, you have any idea how small of a figure that is (10 million people) is compared to 3 BILLION?!

I can't believe you're proud of the fact that you would "cleanse" up to 3 BILLION people.

I know a lot of people believe in killing all gays, you know what? You're no better than those people. How do you feel about people hating homosexuals just based off the fact that they are gay? We all know that you're openly gay and proud of it, so how does it make you feel that people wish you were DEAD based off the fact that you enjoy the company of men rather than women?

Have you ever taken a psychological exam? If so, would you be comfortable with sharing your actual results of the said test on your firearms screening/test? One flaw I see with the way we screen for firearms is one's ability to blatantly lie about their mental health when asked if they are mentally fit to own a firearm... You know, like if you've ever fantasized about the mass murder of 3 billion people, things like that....

"I'm just sayin'"...
Have you looked around? Humans have overpopulated the planet by a good 3 billion people. We are going to breed ourselves into oblivion at the rate we are going.

The fact of it all is, we humans have managed to figure out ways for the stupid, the retarded, and the weak to live on FAR past what mother nature intended. Now we have things like what is going on in mexico, people are so driven by need and want, that they kill and mame just to get it.

The pure fact you had to resort to using the ****/hitler comment (godwin's law) means that your argument lacks any real substance so you needed to resort to a personal attack.

Bruce, I never felt many would like my stance on things, and I said as much, but never once did I whip out a personal attack on you as you did to me. I would like to think, you better than that.

Thankfully this country has a bill of rights, and I am entitled to my view just as you are, and it doesn't threaten to take away our other rights...or were you implying that because someone has a counter view to yours, they should be banned from the 2nd amendment?

Now all that said...

Mexico is a ****hole, how do you suppose we fix it? its corruption and crime bleeds over into our country, its government makes no effort to stop it, its out of control. So I would like to hear YOUR solution.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
*Sigh* As bad as those pictures were, I've seen even worse photos from what those goddamn narcos have done. How did it all come to this?
Old 10-29-2010, 11:51 PM

Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
Only because of Oakland should we nuke the USA?

Quick Reply: Pictures of the Drug War In Mexico