Patriots or Colts?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 01:47 AM

Pats

PATS ALL the WAY. Brady IS the SHiZNATS!@!!
Old 11-02-2007, 03:55 AM

Car Info: 05 330i ZHP, 02 ES300, 85 MR2 SC
GO COLTS! I hate the over-rated Pats.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:16 AM

Car Info: nothing right now
Originally Posted by Imprezzy
Hey guys. The Raiders game is going to get blacked out in favor of the Colts and Pats. W00t!

Tom Brady & Peyton Manning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (infinity) Josh McCown & ...Sage Rosenfels.

At least we avoid the battle of the nobodies.
Is this confirmed? Wanted to watch the NE/Dal game but had to watch the Raiders.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:00 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Patriots are probably gonna win but I hope the colts win. Shut up all the fan boys.

I hate the way NE is playing right now. It's like they're going for BCS points. Seriously...going for it on 4th when you're in easy field goal range and up like 38-0? Seriously> WTF. And the fake spike touchdown when you're up by 45-0....good one.

*** holes. Then throw in some cheating on top of it. And a punk ***** for a wide reciever. Great roll models for our kids on how to play football with honor.

Go COLTS.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:32 AM

Car Info: toaster
i hate brady.... they got a good o-line though....
i want the colts to win
Old 11-02-2007, 10:50 AM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Patriots are probably gonna win but I hope the colts win. Shut up all the fan boys.

I hate the way NE is playing right now. It's like they're going for BCS points. Seriously...going for it on 4th when you're in easy field goal range and up like 38-0? Seriously> WTF. And the fake spike touchdown when you're up by 45-0....good one.

*** holes. Then throw in some cheating on top of it. And a punk ***** for a wide reciever. Great roll models for our kids on how to play football with honor.

Go COLTS.
They're just going for records. Such as most passing TDs (Manning) or most points in a season (the '98 Vikings) and other records.

I don't get why people are getting so mad when they're not "going easy" on a team because they're up. It's up to the opposing team's defense to stop them, and if they can't then, well, that's on the defense, not on the Pat's offense.

AFAIK, Randy Moss has not done anything obscene this season. Yeah, he had character issues, which allowed him to drop to the Vikings in '98, but he played with a chip on his shoulder proving to every team that passed on him in the draft how big of a mistake they made. He got the short end of the stick when the Vikings traded him because Red decided to **** off the Vikings fans by trading him before he sold the organization. I really don't see your point on how he's showing no honor. In fact, I see Moss enjoying himself out there, spending a LOT of time with Brady and becoming best of friends.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:57 AM

Car Info: sti
colts are going to win..
oh and if you want to watch the game you might have a second CBS channel that will air the game. go to tvguide.com and put ur zip in and the put the date to see. check around the 20's. just fyi
Old 11-02-2007, 11:06 AM
General Pimpin'

Sti-owns-evo....

What did randy moss do last year?

Can you tell me that? He sat his lazy *** on the bench with fake injuries. He was playing for a loosing team and he *****ed out. Decided to take it easy and get moved somewhere else. He is only happy because he's winning. He's a ***** of the worst kind in my opinion. He has ZERO team loyalty and ZERO honor on the field.

I'd rather support a loud mouth like T.O. At least he goes out there and puts his body on the line and bustes his *** 110% every down every game. He blocks. He'll tackle your *** if he has to. He'll run you over. Take a shot in the middle. Etc.

Moss....all he does is go up to get *****. He'll avoid hits. He won't play through injuries. Etc. He's a *****.

and by honor I was really speaking about the team in general.

Seriously....score..sure score a lot. I have no problem with that. It's the fakes and going for it on 4th when you're KILLING another team that pisses me off. It's rubbing it in. It's not how it's SUPPOSE to be done. That's why a classic old school coach like Gibbs basically said **** you. I hope every coach from here on out does it. They all no he's a cheater and as *** hole. He shows up in a hoodie for god's sake. He has no respect for the game.

Respectable football would have been giving your kicker some practice and not going for it on 4th up by 38. Or putting your back up QB in at the end of the game and LEAVING him in. Not pulling him out cause he threw a pick. Who cares. You're not gonna loose. Let the kid get some reps what if brady gets knocked out.

Maybe run the ball the second half of the game.

That's why the colts aren't BLOWING teams out. It's not that they can't. It's that their defense shuts people down and they RUN the ball in the second half.

I hope the loose to the colts but they colts hold some back a little...save it for the post season. I hope someone else comes in and BLOWS them out.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:11 AM

Car Info: 04 AW WRX
Originally Posted by av98
GO COLTS! I hate the over-rated Pats.

OVER RATED MY AZZZ!!! hella people hating on the pats in here...they a moving train that aint gunna be stop... PATS ARE THE ****...i love the colts and manning but im sorry the pats are on fire!
Old 11-02-2007, 11:18 AM

Car Info: 04 AW WRX
Sti-owns-evo....

What did randy moss do last year?

Can you tell me that? He sat his lazy *** on the bench with fake injuries. He was playing for a loosing team and he *****ed out. Decided to take it easy and get moved somewhere else. He is only happy because he's winning. He's a ***** of the worst kind in my opinion. He has ZERO team loyalty and ZERO honor on the field.

I'd rather support a loud mouth like T.O. At least he goes out there and puts his body on the line and bustes his *** 110% every down every game. He blocks. He'll tackle your *** if he has to. He'll run you over. Take a shot in the middle. Etc.

Moss....all he does is go up to get *****. He'll avoid hits. He won't play through injuries. Etc. He's a *****.

and by honor I was really speaking about the team in general.

Seriously....score..sure score a lot. I have no problem with that. It's the fakes and going for it on 4th when you're KILLING another team that pisses me off. It's rubbing it in. It's not how it's SUPPOSE to be done. That's why a classic old school coach like Gibbs basically said **** you. I hope every coach from here on out does it. They all no he's a cheater and as *** hole. He shows up in a hoodie for god's sake. He has no respect for the game.

Respectable football would have been giving your kicker some practice and not going for it on 4th up by 38. Or putting your back up QB in at the end of the game and LEAVING him in. Not pulling him out cause he threw a pick. Who cares. You're not gonna loose. Let the kid get some reps what if brady gets knocked out.

Maybe run the ball the second half of the game.

That's why the colts aren't BLOWING teams out. It's not that they can't. It's that their defense shuts people down and they RUN the ball in the second half.

I hope the loose to the colts but they colts hold some back a little...save it for the post season. I hope someone else comes in and BLOWS them out.

all i hear is wahhhh we got our azz kicked by the pats...this isnt pee wee football who cares what the score is if u have confidence in gettin the 1st on 4th why not...and the fake spike toss for the td was the ****!!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 12:07 PM
General Pimpin'

has nothing to do with whining. Have you ever played high level sports...of any kind?

There are honor codes in them all. If the leader in the tour de france goes down they'll help him get up and nobody will pass him if he is able to continue. Baseball..you throw at our guy we'll throw at yours. Or you don't steal win the 7th inning when you're up by 9 runs.

in football...you don't go for it on 4th when you're up by 38 points. You don't do trick plays when you're up by 42 points in the 4th quarter. You don't film the other teams sideline to steal plays from them. Etc.

I could care less about a team getting blown out. I'm not on that team. I don't even like most of these teams. I like watching high scoring games...etc.

But I also respect the honor codes of the sport.

It's obvious your QB doesn't need any EXTRA practice. Your kicker could probably use a field goal attempt every now and again. Your back up offensive players could use some reps...etc. They're being selfish and doing nothing but trying to set records.

bottom line...we all know that the pats are the best offense in football right now and one of the best I've ever seen. There's no argueing that. Shoot even the colts players have given props (that's honor and respect for who you're playing).

I love all these pat lovers. Jumping on the band wagon. Where were all these people when they were last place every year and one of the worst teams around.

So yeah...I dislike the way they are playing. I didn't have an issue with the way manning set his records last year. Or the way steve young set his. Or even the way the vikings set theres...they had no defense. I hate the way they're playing. I dislike the coach. I dislike Moss. ETc.

just my point of view. I'm not even a colts fan. But I respect manning, their coaching staff and the balance on that team. They're not a one sided team.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
I think that's BS Ray. THe skins defense was supposed to give the Pats a a go. They were talking ish prior to the game. The Pats walked all over them. Nobody bauked Bonds for breaking records and hitting too many home runs. The Pats are the best team in the NFL. They have raised the bar. The skins getting their *** beat was a good wake up call. They simply don't measure up. I'm not a Pats fan, but I know a phenom when I see one.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:28 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
colts
Old 11-02-2007, 12:34 PM
General Pimpin'

Sorry...still don't like their coach or randy moss.

Ain't gonna change my mind about pulling out trick plays and going for it in the 4th up by 40 points either.

and anyone without their head up their *** could see that washington's defense looked soo good because of this...

Miaimi...one dimensional and TERRIBLE.
Phili...rusty limping McNabb. No offensive line.
Giants...they lost to the giants despite no jacobs and a pick prone Manning
Detroit...I'll give them credit here. Detroits passing offense is good. But they are inconsistant and where in a bad stretch....loosing to philly the week before.
Arizona...umm....qb situation...injured receivers...old RB. Almost lost....nuff said.

Washingtons defense is over rated because they have a rediculous safety in S.Taylor. Love that guy.

but saying this they may just go out and put up 50 against the colts who have a good defense and an offense that can hold it's own. Who knows.

The patriots have been rediculous for years now..hence the superbowl wins.

Doesn't mean I have to like the way they are playing THIS year.

not saying they aren't rediculously good because they are. Just goes to show that even in the free agent era it's possible to have a dynasty.

just don't think it's necessary to do what they're doing. And I think they should have had to FORFIT the game they got CAUGHT cheating in.

And this coming from a bonds fan..haaa.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:10 PM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX

I love all these pat lovers. Jumping on the band wagon. Where were all these people when they were last place every year and one of the worst teams around.
Trust me, I am in no way a Pats fan. I'm a Vikings fan, yes, even when they're 2-5, and no, not because of "All Day" Adrian Peterson.

I like how people always love to take everything out of context. What did Randy do in Oakland? I guess scoring basically 1/2 of the team's touchdowns (while being truly injured or not) is still pretty decent to me. Not to mention, he's obviously not in this league for the money, like every other player, since he took a pay CUT to play. Though, look what he did for the Vikings. He made both QBs he played with look like future HoFers, even though their true skill would deem one decent and one bad at best. Cunningham was decent, but no future HoFer and Fumblepepper couldn't do anything without Moss and it showed the year before he was traded.

Also, on Moss' injuries, I truly believe he was getting more injured after Cris Carter left the Vikings. Carter had a rigorous routine which he made Randy do and it made him better, but after he left, was when Moss slowly started to decline. Maybe he started up a better workout routine, maybe not, but I'm glad he's producing like the younger Randy.

On a side note, Moss does a lot of stuff people don't know about. Every year, he comes back to Minni to hold a charity event, yet gets almost no publicity about it? Why? Because he doesn't give a crap what people like you think. Instead of making it seem like he's a saint, he does it without getting all the publicity all the other celebrities get.

Quick Reply: Patriots or Colts?