Pacquiao vs Marquez III

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 05:16 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by ry's_shagnwagon
I want a rematch
He'll get one after the mayweather fight.

And bottom line.... no knock out... no *****ing. I've seen a LOT of iffy judging in boxing and MMA.

And if you look at the stats pacman out pointed him. I'd say from what I've seen and what I've read it was a pretty even fight. Have to remember that generally speaking if a round is close... it's going to the favorite. So to win rounds you have to really win rounds.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:22 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by CaliSuby
1)Saying PAC man won is as wrong...
2)as a champ you have to prove you are a champ too, he didn't. He lost man just come to sense with it. Marquez edged hom this time but boxing NEEDS PAC vs may weather... There is no other fight left for boxing.. Well nothing that will bring money in like this fight...
3) for manny to say that he won convincingly.. Is just as stupid...

I don't know what fight you watched... But it was a draw at worse....JMM took it plain and simple .. PAC man never hurt him like in the previous 2 fights.. JMM was smart to counter and not get crazy in exchanging blows in the center of the ring like thugs. He faught like a smart boxer and this frustrated PacMan, it was sooo obvious... I'll never watch boxing again... UFC is what's up!
1) Saying pac man won is wrong.... notice the additional win on his record.
2) Yes as a champ you need to prove you're the champ. It was a close fight and it's a match up issue for pacman. And you're right about boxing needing the pay day.
3) what else did you expect him to say. He comes out and says... man I think I lost that fight he makes the judges look bad and makes himself look bad coming up against mayweather. A huge chunk of hand to hand combat is confidence.

On the UFC note... the bigger it gets the more iffy the decisions get. There have been some TERRIBLE controversial issues recently. See BJJ/GSP fights as an example.