Pacquiao vs Marquez

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 09:55 PM

Pacquiao vs Marquez

Pacman gets KTFO. That is all.

Last edited by TurnWRX; 12-08-2012 at 10:27 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:59 PM

Car Info: 05 WRX/05 G35/B5 Audi A4/97Civic/02Ninja/03 SV650S
True Story!

True Story Bro!

Originally Posted by TurnWRX
Pacman gets KO'd. That is all.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
Yeaaa! Buddy. ::insert Mexican Grito:: night night Manny lol
Old 12-08-2012, 10:10 PM

Car Info: LEGACY L7 BD,GF8 WAGON
expect riots and fires in daily city and fremont
Old 12-08-2012, 10:18 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Old 12-08-2012, 10:48 PM

Car Info: 04 wrx
Haha...im filipino and i dont have for pacquiao, more i say dont care if pacquiao win or loose or get KNock the **** out...haha been done w/ pacquiao long time ago eversince BS excuses about fighting mayweather.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:33 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Nasty KO. But I'm happy those guys finally decided to end it with one. Marquez's traps and shoulders were enormous. Pretty big point to work on power for the fight as the first knockdown shown. Good for both guys.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:42 AM

Car Info: a llama
I was in the Bay Area when this happened didn't get to see the fight but heard what happened, I come home to look at my Twitter timeline and a bunch of memes of pacman sleep LMAO that is sort of disrespectful but I couldn't help but laugh. You win some you lose some, boxing is rigged anyways.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:21 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRB WRX
Originally Posted by xGT LEGOx
expect riots and fires in daily city and fremont
^^ LMAO! Don't forget Milpitas, Sunnyvale, and like half of east side San Jose! (the other half will be all celebrations around king & story lol)

Marquez got what he wanted. He had a mission, but it took him a while. I just don't know why often times a boxing match turns into a racial issue, especially when it comes to pacman in particular and usually by people who i didn't know even watch boxing .That, and how full my fb feed was with all these memes and video stills.
My Latino co-worker was actually more upset than I was about the while the others tried to rub it in and talk **** (keep in mind I'm Filipino, and all my co-workers are Mexican cuz we work in a kitchen). I understand though, I mean pacman did take out a few great boxers from Mexico. Again, its not about race it's about who's the better fighter. Yes many of us pacquiao fans were humbled a but but lets be real, after seeing someone (or a team) win so many times it kinda gets boring.

Btw, has anyone heard from Floyd Mayweather jr. lately? I'm sure he has some strong opinion on that fight. I'll have to rely on espn at work since I don't have cable ATM.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:00 AM

Car Info: Nadda
I could care less til he signs a fight. More drama than he's worth when he ain't fighting. As for all the show and boat from Mexicans, I think too it's all disrespectful. You give credit where it's due, but you don't have to go overboard. But that's what sports does to a lot of folks with too much testosterone. The sport of boxing has a lot of Mexicans and the fact that Pacquiao dominated for so long as an outside minority and his accomplishments speaks for itself. I'd have too conclude that Mexicans or others who over celebrated are jealous their guys can't dominate as the 8 time champ. In any case, if Pacman doesn't fight again he's had a better career than most.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:39 AM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
Goddamn Mesicans...
Old 12-09-2012, 10:55 AM

Car Info: '06 Wagon
hooraaaaayyyyy, these filipino bandwagon boxing fans can finally die off. i hated showing up for pacman fights and having to talk to these posers!(i'm a flip so don't flame me lol)
Old 12-09-2012, 11:21 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Simonster
hooraaaaayyyyy, these filipino bandwagon boxing fans can finally die off. i hated showing up for pacman fights and having to talk to these posers!(i'm a flip so don't flame me lol)
I personally don't think this fight prooved anything. Pac was starting to run away. Everyone gets caught. I called it though... even the round. Lol!

He took a bad risk at the end of the round.

He'll win again.

I was more bummed about b.j. penn.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:55 PM

Car Info: 2002 wrx
Originally Posted by Simonster
Get ready for everyone wanting to be Mexican now.. Im not much into boxing last time i really watched was the Tyson era but for the guy who said that Mexicans have not done much in boxing here are name for ya that may ring some bells plus many more hispanic fighters

Julio César Chávez

Total fights 116
Wins 108
Wins by KO 87
Losses 6
Draws 2
No contests 0

Héctor Camacho,Johnny Tapia,Marco Antonio Barrera,Oscar De La Hoya and so many more as the last post stated that Manny was a bit of a outsider that made a name for himself in the sport and i think its great what he has done and even with the loss should be very proud.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:52 AM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

Talking

saw on my FB feed:

Pacquiaoing is the new Tebowing

lol...

Quick Reply: Pacquiao vs Marquez