Pacquiao vs Marquez!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 10:38 AM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Originally Posted by CaliSuby
I personally think he is on something.... But you love the guy sooo much that it's so easy to forget it/ ignore it. He is such a down to earth guy...But once he retires the Filipinos won't have a reason to party unless they have another super star come out of the philipines... lol... He will beat Marquez and we will still be asking for him and mayweather to throw down... They'll be both out of their prime by the time they decide to fight...
Interesting thought but what do you think he's actually on? I don't know too much about boxing.

Shame on you silly Filipinos for only partying for Pacquiao...
Old 09-10-2011, 12:57 PM

Car Info: Big Thanks Jeremy@CrucialRacing and Ed@EQ-Tuning
Originally Posted by albertowrx916
I got money on Marquez. He already beat pacman once he can do it again
first fight was a draw

second fight was a split decision by 1 point

how exactly did marquez win?

its very hard to give a guy a lost on a decision when he knockdown his opponent
Old 09-10-2011, 12:59 PM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
Not sure what he is on... Only thing that leads me to even think that is just because he is dodging Mayweathers blood test requirements .. Wich means we dint get to watch the big fight.. Who knows though.. He probably isn't good with needles.. Still weak that that is the reason why we can't watch the fight... Mayweather is dwn just take the damm needle it's not like they are gonna drain a pint of blood, just enough to be able to test or any illegal substances..wich I'm sure you don't need much..
Old 09-10-2011, 01:12 PM

Car Info: '06 WRB STi
Pacman has already stated that if he has to get his blood withdrawn, it has to be 2 weeks prior to the fight. He has no problem at all taking a blood test immediately after the fight.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by jbo0gy
Pacquiao agrees to drug tests for Mayweather bout. Old news guys . News – Pacquiao agrees to drug tests for Mayweather bout
his always agreed to take a drug tested and not once his failed

all the fighters that fights in Nevada are all tested the same way which is strict physical test and drug test which is 30 days before the fight. and another physical and blood test days after the fight

on their first negotiation they both agreed 50/50 money split and Nevada Athletic Commission rules on the Drug test, they just 1 week before the deadline of the contract to be signed Mayweather camp decided to change their mind about the Drug test rules to go with 14 days cut off on the random drug test instead the of the Nevada Athletic Commission drug test, deal was off

on their second time negotiation, Pacman camp agreed on the drug test that Mayweather camp was asking for, but Mayweathers Camp wanted to a 60/40 money split because " his the cash cow and that he deserves more money than Pacman " deals off again

Mayweather be dodging haha

heres a video you guys should see back in 2005

during that last 2 weeks is the most important days of training for a fighter,

they are preparing the body to cutting weight to meet the weight class they are fighting in, they lose 10 -20lb jus to meet the weight in demand, and then gain it all back on the day of the fight

now you wanna draw a blood during those times? to do a full drug blood test requires alot of blood to be drawn

HERES A VIDEO OF PACQUIAO COMPLAINING ABOUT BLOOD TEST BEFORE CERTAIN DAYS BEFORE THE FIGHT BACK IN 2005

ON HIS FIRST MORALES FIGHT, THEY DREW HIS BLOOD 2 DAYS BEFORE THE FIGHT,

THAT WAS 3-4 YEARS EARLIER BEFORE MAYWEATHER STARTED CLAIMING PACQUIO WAS ON SOME P.E.Ds

heres some

***TRANSLATION***

Dong Puno: "Now, let's talk about this thing they call 'blood test' and we don't understand this either. Why do you have to be blood tested 2 days BEFORE the fight? Then that's why here, in Manila, there were rumors that the fight might not happen because the Nevada Commission were insisting that the test must be passed and if not, they wouldn't give the fight any permit or recognition. What really happened there?"

Manny Pacquiao: "Here's what happened, one month before the fight, they rushed me into doing a 'medical' they said to be required by the Nevada Athletic Commission. Because they said that the Commission needed the required 'medical.' So I did the medical test one month before the fight. Complete with everything...

Dong Puno: "Including the blood test?"

Manny Pacquiao: "Yeah, including the blood test, they took my blood, then its done. So I went back to my training until the fight, then I was already reducing my intake. The next day, it's the weigh-in, it was 2 days before the fight. I didn't eat, I didn't drink water because my weight was right on. Now, all of a sudden, the commission called asking for my blood for the 'medical'. I said 'why, we've done that'. My camp reacted, my trainer 'Coach Freddie', even my manager 'Shirley' reacted why are they asking for my blood since we've done it. They said that the Doctor said he lost my medical record."

Dong Puno: "They lost it?"

Manny Pacquiao: "Yeah, they lost my record."

Dong Puno: "So, first of all, whose fault is this? Is it the hospitals'? One of your managers? One of your people? Because they didn't follow it up, they didn't verify that it was really submitted."

Manny Pacquiao: "Yeah, that's the thing. Why didn't the Nevada Athletic Commission have any record that they rushed me one month before the fight because they said they needed my medical record."

Dong Puno: "Well, that's really hard to explain..."

Manny Pacquiao: "And why did they have to wait 2 days before the fight until they inform us about it?"

Dong Puno: "You know, it appeared here in Manila that your people, they're blaming each other, pointing fingers that 'you should've checked this and that'."

Manny Pacquiao: "You know, I talked to a Doctor from another hospital and he told me that it is impossible that they lost my record since it's on a computer. It was impossible that they lost my record."

Dong Puno: "Ah, yeah that's it. So you didn't really look for whose fault it was? You really think the hospital was at fault?"

Manny Pacquiao: "Yeah, it was the hospital's fault, but we didn't really, you know, since there's no more time. The fight is in 2 days. So we didn't really, in other words I have big doubts that it was just a part of their tactic.

And you know, after they took blood from me. I felt dizzy after 30 minutes, the back of my head started hurting. The doctor said to drink a lot of water, but I couldn't drink water, I couldn't eat, so I just lied down and had it massaged."

Dong Puno: "So, by fight time, you really felt your body weakened?"

Manny Pacquiao: "Yeah, I really felt it. When I was hitting Morales with my punches. I said to myself that if this is the only power I have, I won't be able to knock Morales down."

Dong Puno: "You know, Morales said that after the fight, He said that he didn't feel any power from your punches."

Manny Pacquiao: "That's much better because he doesn't know how much power I have yet."

Dong Puno: "Haha, so next time, you'll make him feel it."

Last edited by downsti; 09-10-2011 at 01:36 PM.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:58 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by 03_Impreza_Al
Interesting thought but what do you think he's actually on? I don't know too much about boxing.

Like i mentioned before, he's so damn fast from "speed" haha! One thing is for sure though, we Flips sure know how to party & we do it for just about anything, so no shame here. You'll def be full after a Flip party, all the different & delicious food, makes me hungry just thinking about it!
Old 09-10-2011, 02:15 PM

why the **** are you so proud of being called " FLIPS "
Old 09-10-2011, 02:17 PM

It's all good not trying to argue... I just PERSONALLY think it's a weak excuse.. Just my opinion
Old 09-10-2011, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by STiWRX06
Like i mentioned before, he's so damn fast from "speed" haha! One thing is for sure though, we Flips sure know how to party & we do it for just about anything, so no shame here. You'll def be full after a Flip party, all the different & delicious food, makes me hungry just thinking about it!
How old are you if you don't mind me asking...
Old 09-10-2011, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by CaliSuby
How old are you if you don't mind me asking...
2 damn old lol.
Old 09-10-2011, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by downsti
why the **** are you so proud of being called " FLIPS "
Ain't trying to be proud about anything, just didn't feel like typing "Filipino" all out, that's all plus if you were one you'd understand.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:19 PM

Car Info: 2010 Sti
Go PAC!!! He already accomplished a lot, he doesn't need Mayweather. But Mayweather needs him. Also watch out for another filipino sensation Nonito Donaire.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:44 PM

Car Info: '06 WRB STi
Too bad Brandon Vera hasn't been doing much recently.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:56 PM

Car Info: 2010 Sti
Yeah Brandon Vera fell after moving down weight class. Mark Munoz' stock going up watch out for him.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:00 PM

Car Info: 98 RS, 69 camaro, 02 wrx
Originally Posted by 03_Impreza_Al

Not just Pac, Nonito "the Filipino Flash" Donaire is top 5 P4P right now. Funny thing is we end up being fans of all the opponents Pac beats, like morales, cotto, diaz.

Quick Reply: Pacquiao vs Marquez!