In And Out (pic)

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 10:45 AM

Location: At the store trading the box of tissue in on some brawny!
Car Info: Platinum 02 WRX, Progress springs,JIC Bullet exhaust , STI shifter, Accessecu, Rota Sub Zero
Originally Posted by wombatsauce
I don't want an avatar, so if I ever get one - you can have it. Wonderful post by the way, you should post more as they are always entertaining. While others here on the boards have made me really excited about the ignore feature.
Thanks for the offer, but Alex won't let me have the burping vagina gif that I want so bad anyway!
Old 02-26-2006, 10:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by cohlineman
Thanks for the offer, but Alex won't let me have the burping vagina gif that I want so bad anyway!
Bwaaaaahahahahaha... How does one visualize a vurp?

Thread content: I think the bible verses on the containers is pretty lame.
Old 02-26-2006, 10:55 AM

Car Info: Saabaru
in 'n out, great place to eat, I'm sure many have already stated...too late in the game.

Fries, fresh, all natural, you can't get better tasting or better fries that are fresher. c'mon they peel and cut the potatoes right there on site! It's the best thing. Personally I don't even eat fries at any other fast foods places, although, you would seldomly catch me at one of those places in the first place. BUT, always gotta get in 'n out fries, they're just tasty. Remember, you can get some of that wonderful spread in the burger on the side for dippin' your frieds, try it out, its pretty good. cheaper animal style version of the frieds(minus onion and cheese ). Only thing that bothers me is most of the time they're so busy the burgers are really cooked all the way through, I don't know about others, but I usually prefer medium well at least, so that hardly any pink can be seen, but oh well.
One more thing, in 'n out is the CHEAPEST place that my girlfriend and I eat at. We typicall spend only $8 after taxes for the both of us

we order:
hamburger
double double(I use to eat 4x4 or at least 3x3, but gotta cut down)
2 x fries
1 small drink

Save money by not ordering the combo, instead ordering it one by one and get the small drink instead of the medium(ok so its not much of a savings, its something).

If you love onions like I do, you can also get both grilled and raw onions together. Just gotta order it. A burger with both kinds of onions is just awesome, of course people are really careful about that, due to the fear of bad breath. One more thing you can get is grilled whole onions, instead of the ones that are chopped up.

Last edited by lazybummm; 02-26-2006 at 10:59 AM.
Old 02-26-2006, 01:03 PM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
Sonic is better. Too bad Sonic is in Tracy, and that just too far away to get something to eat. But damn is Sonic good.

-Gagan
i see commercials for Sonic Burger ALL THE TIME when im in norcal AND socal. but when I google it up, Sonic seems to be a minimum of like 2 hours away from any given place I'm ever at.
Old 02-26-2006, 01:10 PM

Car Info: it's nice
the most amazing thing about the picture of the Space needle burger is they actually have a box that fit!
Old 02-26-2006, 01:17 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.2L
I've always eaten at the Daly City In'N'Out ever since it opened. Always 1 double double, 1 hamburger, and 1 fries. Best burgers i've ever eaten.

Oh btw, how do you ask for a number x number? For example do you say 3 by(x) 3 or 3 times 3 or what?
Old 02-26-2006, 01:17 PM

Car Info: '06 black 2.5i
i heard tbell uses grade B beef

Last edited by 06suba; 02-26-2006 at 01:20 PM.
Old 02-26-2006, 01:20 PM

Car Info: '06 black 2.5i
Originally Posted by dSpec
I've always eaten at the Daly City In'N'Out ever since it opened. Always 1 double double, 1 hamburger, and 1 fries. Best burgers i've ever eaten.

Oh btw, how do you ask for a number x number? For example do you say 3 by(x) 3 or 3 times 3 or what?
if u want 3 patties say "3 by 3" which means 3 patties 3 pieces of cheese
Old 02-26-2006, 02:33 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX TR
In N Out is nothing compared to Fatburger.

and cohlineman... ca'bianca is the shiznit. I have several friends who work there, the food is always good and the restaurant is very classy. Great date location or when you want really great food with no worries.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:38 PM

Car Info: '05 Impreza Outback Sport ~ "WTF! Two-Toned?"
Originally Posted by illogical
First off, when you order, say... a 5x5, you're asking for 5 patties and 5 slices of cheese. You could order a 5x and get just 5 patties.

You could order your burger "Veggie Style" and it'll come wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun.

I usually order mine "light on the salad".
That would be 'Protien Style' with the lettuce wrap. Been eating them that way since you were in diapers ~ but I am sure they all get the drift when you order it your way.
Old 02-26-2006, 11:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: black pearl sti
I live right by two sonics and I'd trade them both for an In'n'Out right now. The best thing about sonic is the cherry limeade, but all that consists of is sprite, squeezed limes and maraschino cherries I'm just to lazy to make it at home. Plus the tots rule.
Old 02-26-2006, 11:53 PM

Car Info: http://goo.gl/XpkO0b & '99 SF 'S'
Nothing i've found beats a 'Grunion Burger'. It's officially called The Red Onion in El Cerrito (my old home town). If you ever get a chance, stop by it's on San Pablo Ave, across the street from the Home Depot near the El Cerrito Del Norte BART station. It's a killer 1/3 lb. that's better than Nations (my opinion).

Welcome, WRXncrew.
You last visited: 12-02-2004 at 11:35 AM
Old 02-26-2006, 11:56 PM

Car Info: http://goo.gl/XpkO0b & '99 SF 'S'
Originally Posted by evsoul
animal style fries in and out - they mix up the dressing onions and cheese so you dont have dry ones in the middle/bottom

and animal style i know is not just grilled onions... i think its like cheese mustard grilled onions and something else, but i could be wrong.

... you forgot the dill pickles!

Welcome, WRXncrew.
You last visited: 12-02-2004 at 11:35 AM
Old 02-27-2006, 06:35 PM

Location: At the store trading the box of tissue in on some brawny!
Car Info: Platinum 02 WRX, Progress springs,JIC Bullet exhaust , STI shifter, Accessecu, Rota Sub Zero
Originally Posted by Frestall
In N Out is nothing compared to Fatburger.

and cohlineman... ca'bianca is the shiznit. I have several friends who work there, the food is always good and the restaurant is very classy. Great date location or when you want really great food with no worries.

My wife was in the kitchen there back in 98 with Angelo Cucco who was head chef at the time . It is a very nice restaurant, ambience alone guarantees first time oral copulation from even the most prudish of dates.
Old 02-27-2006, 06:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
Omg I Want Me A Fatburger

Quick Reply: In And Out (pic)