In And Out (pic)

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 10:34 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
jesus christ! a whole cow with cheese?? WTF??
Old 02-25-2006, 10:42 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
I'm gonna have to go to In N Out today
Old 02-25-2006, 11:16 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Am I the only one that thinks In N Out is the most overrated hamburger place ever?

Their burger is okay but nothing to go ape **** over. Their fries are always soggy which means that they're held too long prior to service or their fat is not hot enough. What really pisses me off about their burgers are their half-*** wrap jobs which allows the juices to leak through the bag.

Not saying any fast food burger is great but if it came down between the best fast food burger i'd have to say the Regular Six Dollar Burger or Six Dollar w/bacon and Carls Jr. fries blows In-N-Out out of the water.

The only thing I like from In-N-Out are their shakes.
Old 02-25-2006, 11:52 AM

Car Info: 2002 M3
in n out is good- 3 cheeseburgers no onion, lg drink and animal style fries for me... dont like getting the double double's and bigger the meat to bun ratio is just all messed up ... i do agree with ^ the crisscuts from carls are better than in n outs fries but only as good as the animal style fries. cant wait till the new one gets finished next to where i work. im in trouble. ahah
Old 02-25-2006, 01:26 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX STi, 1999 Forester L
Originally Posted by Salty
Am I the only one that thinks In N Out is the most overrated hamburger place ever?

Their burger is okay but nothing to go ape **** over. Their fries are always soggy which means that they're held too long prior to service or their fat is not hot enough. What really pisses me off about their burgers are their half-*** wrap jobs which allows the juices to leak through the bag.

Not saying any fast food burger is great but if it came down between the best fast food burger i'd have to say the Regular Six Dollar Burger or Six Dollar w/bacon and Carls Jr. fries blows In-N-Out out of the water.

Ask for cripsy fries if you don't like them soft, that is how I always get mine. Ask for a cardbord box if you don't like the burgers leaking in the bag, they hold up a whole lot better.
Old 02-25-2006, 01:33 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon

One more thing we don't agree on at all. I think In N Out is underrated hahahaha
Old 02-25-2006, 02:46 PM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX

I think they're overrated, but they're better than most other fast food places. I actually like Wendy's more just because of the price. You can get like 20 different items for 99 cents. (yes I'm asian) Also, you can get a salad + chicken nuggets and for $2 make a chicken caeser salad. Pretty good in my opinion.
Old 02-25-2006, 02:48 PM

Car Info: Twin WRX Turbo VR-4
wow that's ****ing crazy.

funny thing is, i'm going to in and out right now

Edit: In and out is mormon
Old 02-25-2006, 03:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Originally Posted by MVWRX
One more thing we don't agree on at all. I think In N Out is underrated hahahaha
You would.

I heard there's one called the protien burger wich consists of a lettuce wrap instead of the bun.

That pic makes me want to vomit.
Old 02-25-2006, 04:03 PM

Location: At the store trading the box of tissue in on some brawny!
Car Info: Platinum 02 WRX, Progress springs,JIC Bullet exhaust , STI shifter, Accessecu, Rota Sub Zero
Talking A vegetarian's View

My wife and I are vegetarians, my son isn't...In and out is the only fast food place we eat at after having watched Supersize Me who specifically mentioned In-n-Out as a consciously run operation as far as fat laden fast food goes.
Soggy fries are a sign of no chemical assistance in the oils or the potatoes which they prep right there in front of you, not in some dark, Monsanto funded factory. This is my favorite and only sought after menu item.
Any hamburger which drips enough juice to ruin its packaging is a sign that it is made from fresh beef (ughhh, poor MOO MOOs! Too bad they can't use grass fed beef and avoid feeding all of you hormones, antibiotics and steroids) which is more than can be said for that Six Dollar Burger whose patty is trucked in looking like a UFO, flash frozen at Area 51! The chemical content would make Barry Bond's blood test look as clean as a toddler's.
What many anti-In-n-Out comments reflect is the subconcious corporate brainwashing our youth has been subjected too such as subconciously "knowing" what a "good" french fry shouyld look and feel like irregardless of what characteristics a real potato has, just like I, Having completed my adolescence in the eighties, have been subconsciously brainwashed into believing fake breasts are better than real ones when bolted onto real stupid low self esteemed women and girls over eighteen.
Revolt, damnit, Revolt!!
Old 02-25-2006, 04:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Originally Posted by Daredevil
i know more than you mentioned
Great contribution.
Old 02-25-2006, 04:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
+1 for salty
Old 02-25-2006, 04:42 PM

Car Info: 05 SLK 350
Originally Posted by [W5]IntoTheWRX

for all you in and out eaters, you should all know about the secret menu right?
just how many secret items do they have on there? all i know are:
"(number) by (number)" - number= how many patties you want on your burger
"animal style" - your onions grilled
"animal fries" - grilled chopped onions and chese on top of your fries
other:
bible verses on the bottom of every packaging

what other secrets do you guys know?
Google man, google.

http://www.zenlemur.com/innout.shtml
Old 02-25-2006, 05:05 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX STi, 1999 Forester L
mmm just had in n out..
cohlineman have you considered having a grilled cheese animal style? Its a burger without burger and the only thing my dad will eat... well that and fries.
Old 02-25-2006, 05:30 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
wow that completely defeats my burger i had last night at fudruckers in concord...i had the swiss melt 1lb burger and finished that thing in like 10min! needless to say...i dont want a burger that big again! lol

Quick Reply: In And Out (pic)