OT: People wearing those tinted face shields (rant)

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 08:10 PM

Car Info: 2016 Red WRX
the visors/masks things are cool. wattup with the rant? i think u want one! maybe 2! i know i do
Old 10-02-2004, 12:35 AM

Bukkake Shields are important to a safe sex life. Just last night there was a chick on loveline who had herpes on her eye. Don't let this happen to your loved ones.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2014 Mazda MX-5 GT PRHT
I just saw the pictures for the shields... man! those are hella cool! I'm gonna get one too! no.. 3, one for work, one for walkiong on the street, and one for driving!... wait four... I need out for the toilet too... oh man! no five,.. need one for recreational activites... don't wanna jizz on the face... eyes get irritated.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:47 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by HongKongBeef
the visors/masks things are cool. wattup with the rant? i think u want one! maybe 2! i know i do

LOL! OMG dude... if you get one, I'll light you on fire. ahhaha
Old 10-02-2004, 09:18 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
Maybe they wear them in that location because there is a big hole in the ozone above them at all times, even in the car?
Old 10-02-2004, 03:35 PM

Car Info: GT35R, Meth
Originally Posted by stevenkhau
Now I hope you don't take any of this personally...cause I don't know you personally. I'm only generalizing about the ABCs I've met. And of course, stereotyping is the best way to judge people...always judge a book by it's cover...espeically if it's ****.
ok, good, you've established that you are a mature person, so I appologize for any flaming I might have imparted, this conversation will only contain serious rhetoric from now on.

wow, that's a great reason to hate people and chastise them...cause their skinny.
yes, that statemnt was a little over the top. What I mean is the generalization of people who are not willing to accept a certain norm because they believe they can live outside of it. Surely you agree.

90% huh? where'd you get that number? The enclopedia of your @ss? I'm sure Jerry Yang is an ABC.
No, I got this from the Morgan Stanley facebook. It's not 90 percent, more like 95 percent. Yes, Jerry Yang is not an ABC. However, people who succeed in the breakthrough tech environment are a totally different class than the most surefire way to make money in America: the leviathan conglomerate of tasks and positions under the umbrella term "business".

that's funny...cause that's my perception of ABCs. you join your little frats that don't have a single black, hispanic, or white guy in it...then sit around and ***** about FOBs. If you do happen to have a white friend, you idolize him like he's justin timberlake and suck his dick at the earliest opportunity. If you happen to have a fugly retard white girlfriend...you show her off to your pineapple frat buddies so your "homies" will think you're hung like a n*****, when in fact, you're hung like an asian frat boy.
Nope, I guess it's unfortunate you haven't observed the true spectrum of asian american lifestyle. It's very unfortunate your opinions are thus biased. You stated you came over 25 years ago, so unfortunately I'm afriad you're too old to change your opinion, so I won't try to. Yes, I'm in a fraternity that has black American, hispanic, and caucasian people in it in NO SMALL NUMBERS. It is predominantly asian american because we concern ourselves with asian american interests in our choices of community service (because the national institute of health, the Food And Drug administration don't give a **** about asians) and our support of local artists, and asian culture (because Hollywood doesn't really give a **** about legitimate asian actors who aren't all Jet Li kung-fu and ****). And yes, we have a lot of fobs, but none of them are "ghetto". They have esteemed backgrounds, they are aware of the issues which face their kind.

I agree with you...people shouldn't live in their own little bubble...whether it's a fob bubble or abc bubble. Us asians do have a great tendency to be clique-ish...but then, if you've ever lived outside of California and have been called "*****" on a daily basis...trying to assimilate into the white culture is much more difficult than you think.
Yes, it is very difficult. It will take time and you will endure hardship in places without a heavy asian prescence (such as the bay are), but I know asian people who come from the deep south who are still very in touch with the cultural roots. Unfortunately I also know many white washed, pineapple types. But I don't hold a grudge against them. It's their own personal choice that they choose to be FULLY assimilated into white culture and it is a decision you and I shall respect.

In any event...my whole point is...there's so much racial **** people have to deal with anyways...it doesn't any when people of the same race dissing their own kind (which is kind of ironic since I just spent the post dissing on ABCs...but that's alright cause I have a fugly retarded white girlfriend).
Whatever, I diss everybody because the first amendment says I can.
Old 10-02-2004, 06:33 PM

Car Info: 1942 ford pinto
Hahahahahahahaahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 10-02-2004, 07:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: subaru
cobra commander was always the ****!
Old 10-03-2004, 07:57 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Yow, this thread really got heated
Old 10-03-2004, 08:03 PM

Car Info: 180sx super drift machine!
Don't they all?
Old 10-03-2004, 08:36 PM
VIP Member

If they're in BAIC, then yep, all o' them
Old 10-04-2004, 10:35 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Choku Dori
If they're in BAIC, then yep, all o' them

Original FOB ^^^^^^^
Old 10-04-2004, 10:40 AM
VIP Member

Choku Dori is such a big FOB, that he's got his own bubble. Choku Dori so teh FOB, he's got his own boat and gets off it every day. Choku Dori is So much de Fobby, he got off the boat in America and thought he was in Japan. Choku Dori is so meh the FOB, he goes to Hawaii to visit Japan. umm I ran out of stuff.
Old 10-05-2004, 05:39 PM
VIP Member

You guize are 110% correct!

Like my new fobby avatar?! :banana:

Quick Reply: OT: People wearing those tinted face shields (rant)