OT: Northstar/Sierra season pass with Vertical Plus - $359 (santa clara)

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 10:51 AM

Car Info: Silver '02 WRX Wagon
OT: Northstar/Sierra season pass with Vertical Plus - $359 (santa clara)

I'm trying to put together a season pass group for the Northstar/Sierra double whammy pass. I have 10, and I need 5 more people in order to get the discount.

The cost is $359 including vertical plus (shorter lines!!), and it's "vaild any day excluding blackout dates at Northstar and valid at Sierra any day, no restrictions." The regular cost for this setup would be $518.

For more info, visit, http://www.doublewhammypass.com/info/doublewhammy.asp and look at the "Double Whammy Group Pass". Please read all the fine print on the website before making your decision.
Because I'm not able to get a refund once I submit the money, I can only accept cash or a money order in person. When we meet, I'll give you all my info, so you know I'm not just running off with your cash. I work near Great America, and I live near Valley Fair, so either area is a good place to meet.

The deadline is approaching, so if you're interested, please let me know ASAP.

thanks,
Old 10-12-2004, 12:29 PM

im just getting the regular double whammy
Old 10-12-2004, 01:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: na
ohhhh man oh man... black out dates suck. I'd get one but I don't have the money right now. How soon are you planning on getting them?
Old 10-12-2004, 04:15 PM

Car Info: MY00RS25
DOH! I wish I knew. I already have a Heavenly pass. I don't mind blackout days because they are always on holidays and there are way too many tools out there during holidays.
Old 10-14-2004, 09:28 AM

Car Info: 2003 White WRX Wagon
Does the free pass get divided into the discount?
Old 10-14-2004, 11:52 AM

splitting up the free pass...

It's not part of the plan, because if we end up with more than 15 people, the "discount" (which would be about $23) would decrease. So either way, I'd need to start with the full amount.

Even at that rate, it's a rippin deal, and if we only get 14, I'm going to pay for the 15th and give the free one to my girlfriend - so she can't complain when I go :-) I have no problem paying my way, I'm not doing this just to get a free pass - I just don't want to pay full price.

so, because of the overall uncertainty of how it's going to come together, I can't promise anything.
Old 10-20-2004, 09:13 AM

Bump... still need a few more people on this... gotta get everything together by this weekend to submit the final app/list next week..
Old 10-20-2004, 09:58 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
Are we all paying separately by CC directly to Sierra/Northstar, or would we be sending you money and you sending in one lump sum?
Old 10-20-2004, 11:04 AM

Car Info: Soon to be a 2011 WRX?
Hey guys...

I know of an organization based in San Francisco that already has the number of people they need for the double-whammy plus vertical plus package, but I don't want to **** all over darmom's parade.

Darmom, if you want me to post a link to the website, let me know and I'll put it up for you. The cost is the same plus a 10 dollar charge unless you are a member of the organization, which I'm assuming no one here is.

Happy riding to you all!

ps - Don't mean to hijack the thread, but is Northstar even worth it? I haven't ever ridden there in my 10 years of snowboarding. I love Kirkwood and SugarBowl, anyone care to do a brief comparison for me? I'm thinking about the double whammy also (instead of the SugarBowl pass I want right now)