Oooh, a cool salesman at Roseville Subaru

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 04:40 PM
NASIOC Slut

Car Info: 1995 Subaru Impreza 1.8 L
Thumbs up Oooh, a cool salesman at Roseville Subaru

So stoped by Roseville Subaru to see if any 05's came in... (Yes they did, more on that later) And I always dread going there, and try to avoid any salesmen I can. But one came up to me and asked if they could help, and I asked about the 05's, and hes like "Oh ya, we did just get some in! I got dibs on the Crystal Gray STI though" LOL! Anyway, he was Mike Lagandon, cool guy aparently posts on WRXlinks alot and has seen I-club/Nasioc before. I was there with my mom too, as we are trying to replace our aging Aerostar with an XT (my dad was on the bandwagon but jumped off... so now we wait for the new Outbacks then we can put him back into an XT) and he wasnt pressuring us or anything, we just talked about cars in general and the new models, good stuff, I always like it when I run into a good salesman like that

Anyway, the 05's are quite different. The new WRX 16" wheels arent that bad (they are gunmetal-like which is cool, and dont look as puny as the 02-04 stock wheels) The interior is definatly much better, alot like the XT. I love the new steering wheels!!! The Crystal Grey is awesome, although it could be a shade darker. The Obsidian black is also nice, its ALMOST a pure black (with sporatic really small blue flakes that are almost impossible to see, but I think they might have just been reflective metalic paint specs) and that extra rear bumper fender isnt that bad, it definatly gives more room back there... The new STI control links are wierd though.

No Legacies yet
Old 05-04-2004, 04:56 PM

and no pics....
Old 05-04-2004, 05:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
That guy is ok. He was thinking of buying Egans wagon after they fixed "some problem with the transmission" .

He was ok..seemed a little...F&F crowd to me. I prefer Jerry Hunter.
Old 05-04-2004, 05:51 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
hey Kostamojen,

thanks for the good write up on the salesman.
if u ever come to hawaii you are more than welcome to visit over
here www.kaneohesubaru.com
i notice a lot of salespeople get "bashed" on forums.(for good reason) with me being in sales it nice to see people like you spending the time
to write up about good salespeople

mahalo!
greg
Old 05-04-2004, 06:28 PM
NASIOC Slut

Car Info: 1995 Subaru Impreza 1.8 L
Originally Posted by Daredevil
and no pics....
Didnt bring the camera. No biggie though, they are the same pics that everyone else has, and the cars were still dirty from the transport :P
Old 05-05-2004, 08:05 AM

Car Info: 2016 Red WRX
there are some cool peepz at roseville. i met the sales manager or something ~6 months ago in the oddest place.. a chevron near my house.. in the bay.. i guess he was going home from a Raiders game. anyways, he saw my car.. gave me props.. then offered me an STi right there for $2K off MSRP. and offered test drives. i never did go there though