which one of you ****heads voted for that a-hole PETE STARK?????

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 02:52 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
I should have voted for Heelies

wtf is this ****.. two wheels now?

I had to learn on 1 wheel and risk breaking my silly neck!
Old 11-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Man, to us "older" folks born in the late 70's and early 80's, we got robbed by not having those shoes when we were little kids. Can you imagine how much fun we would of had with those things, especially at school!?

Oh well, we had better TV, music, and we had an AIDS epidemic, not some lame swine flu! HA!

/Kanye West: I'm gonna let you finish, but AIDS was the best disease ever
Old 11-04-2010, 03:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by brucelee
Man, to us "older" folks born in the late 70's and early 80's, we got robbed by not having those shoes when we were little kids. Can you imagine how much fun we would of had with those things, especially at school!?

Oh well, we had better TV, music, and we had an AIDS epidemic, not some lame swine flu! HA!

/Kanye West: I'm gonna let you finish, but AIDS was the best disease ever
Seriously though I probably would have killed myself by now with a set of those. I was at a Dr. recently and needed "extra room" to describe each event in my life where I have been knocked un-conscious. Hmm... Maybe that's why I am so stupid... Anyways. At least we got Yard-Darts and got to experience outdoors and stuff. Half the stuff we did as kids is probably seriously illegal now. Like riding around on the back of a drag plow, getting pulled around the snow in an inner-tube behind a truck, going shooting, making contact explosives with grandpa, getting bored shooting Estes rockets upward so moving to horizontal shots and actual targets, etc. Ahhh good times.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Originally Posted by wombatsauce
getting bored shooting Estes rockets upward so moving to horizontal shots and actual targets, etc. Ahhh good times.
...then figuring out that if you jammed something explosive in the top, the parachute deploying charge would light it... rocket fires, chute charge goes, lights fire ******* etc., boom! yay!

Or figuring out you could use a remote control to send a charge to an ignitor for use with our without and actual rocket.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by ryball
...then figuring out that if you jammed something explosive in the top, the parachute deploying charge would light it... rocket fires, chute charge goes, lights fire ******* etc., boom! yay!

Or figuring out you could use a remote control to send a charge to an ignitor for use with our without and actual rocket.
LOL.... Yes and YESSS!! Remember those fireworks "space shuttles" that you would see around 4th of July? You light it and it does a feeble display, scoots forward around 3-4 feet? Well, all they needed was a "C" engine and some hand crafting to basically enter near Earth orbit... So funny, we were expecting it to be spectacular but instead it just took off and was gone in like .01467 seconds. Right into someones bushes surprisingly far away. Then fire. Ahhhhhhhh those were the days. I think I had to mow those people's lawn for a year or something after that.

One of the best were the balsa/paper rubber-band powered airplanes. Spend all summer building one, using the "dope" and everything, then pack it full of explosives, wind the band and let 'er rip off the highest thing you can climb. Hooorayyyy!!!!

Shoot, I haven't even held an M-80 or M-100 in my hand for many years. Probably best.