Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 05:45 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
916-445-2841 still busy
Old 09-23-2009, 06:02 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
916-445-2841 still busy
I wonder if the message was getting through, and they just lifted the line and let it sit busy. Is there even a law against that?
Old 09-23-2009, 06:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: AWD & RWD JDM
Originally Posted by iLoqin
To add upon that, it is our RIGHT as a citizen to protect ourselves from a government going beyond their means.

It isn't because Obama is black that all of this stuff is happening with politics, it also has to do with the fact that people are starting to wake up and realize there are certain groups that are going overboard and rights are slowly getting gnawed when these things are in clear violation of the constitution.
seriously - taxes are out of control - what do I get for paying over half of all my earned real dollars? clearly it's going to pay for salaries for people that have chosen to institute laws that oppress me
Old 09-23-2009, 06:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally Posted by brucelee

News flash, criminals don't buy legal guns, they buy illegal guns that exist and will continue to exists regardless of any laws that may be put into place, so you think it's ok for violent criminals to have guns, but not law abiding citizens that use them responsibly to use for recreation/hunting/collecting/as well as protection? Guns that are registered and bought 100% lawfully... You think that's wrong? What's wrong with you man? Are you that blind?
yup in mexico owning certain guns is ILLEGAL! you are not allowed to own any handgun rifle ect!!! you are restricted to

Generally, citizens are restricted by law to:

* pistolas (handguns) of .380 Auto or .38 Special revolvers or smaller in either case,
* escopetas (shotguns) of 12 gauge or smaller, with barrels longer than 25 inches, and
* rifles (rifles) bolt action and semi-auto.
but the cartel/criminals somehow has every gun under the sun and uses them to kill at will cops, family's, kids, priests, journalists, tourists, ect.

ask anyone that use to live in mexico before the gun restrictions and they will tell you that the country was a WAY safer place to be, still poor but without the raiment crime that plagues it today

and this is coming from a Mexican American!! Americans should stay CLEAR of vacationing in Mexico! the human trade and human kidnapping is REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and has gotten out of control to the point were if they find out your from the usa they will find you and hold you your kids or wife for ransom. <you wont find me in mexico>

they know you have money and the cops will do little if anything

Last edited by zumnwrx; 09-23-2009 at 06:34 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:26 PM

Criminals 1, Justice 0
Old 09-23-2009, 06:40 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
i hope some of you that read this and are thinking

GOOD! who cares! AWESOME! this is not important

understand that the less armed everyone is the more freely and violent criminals will get, as they fear us less and less... like a shark without teeth.

right now a criminal has to fear doing a home invasion because the home owner might be armed

right now a criminal fears holding up a 7-11 or corner store because the clerk might be armed

right now a criminal knows that he might get shot at if he trespasses on someones property to steal something

and crime happens everyday... now take away any possibility that they might be confronted with deadly force by a average citizen and we will see just how much worse thing will get.

the cops are generally 10min away and that will be after you or your wife, dad, son, daughter, sister ect has been shot.

Last edited by zumnwrx; 09-23-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:42 PM
DUB

Car Info: 03 Wagon
Man, this forum sure loves it's guns.

...what happens when the gov't tries to recreate **** Germany in 1935?...
Is this truly a concern of yours?
Old 09-23-2009, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by DUB
Why wouldn't it be? More and more restrictions on arms, the closer we get. They already have the financial sector, they can trash our economy when they want. They are trying to get into healthcare, control our population and they control what meds we get. They already control the media, anything else? They print our ****ing money instead of actually using gold/silver which the constitution says they are allowed to COIN ONLY.

Anything else?
Old 09-23-2009, 07:05 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by DUB
Man, this forum sure loves it's guns.

The point, you missed it.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:25 PM
DUB

Originally Posted by iLoqin
Why wouldn't it be? More and more restrictions on arms, the closer we get. They already have the financial sector, they can trash our economy when they want. They are trying to get into healthcare, control our population and they control what meds we get. They already control the media, anything else? They print our ****ing money instead of actually using gold/silver which the constitution says they are allowed to COIN ONLY.

Anything else?
Tell me who "they" is. And you can't say "the government".

Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
The point, you missed it.
Oh no, I'm actually familiar with the second amendment and it's reasoning.

The analogy of the Third Reich rising to power here in 2009 America is amusing to me, that's all.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by DUB

The analogy of the Third Reich rising to power here in 2009 America is amusing to me, that's all.
Thats what the Germans thought too... No one expected that. Who knows what will happen in the future. Think of economic collapse which slowly turns into chaos. You cannot predict the future and its naive of you to think that something like that cant happen. Perhaps not **** germany, but the gov't could try to take over with an iron fist, you just dont know it. Having armed citizens makes it not very likely.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:09 PM
DUB

Thats what the Germans thought too... No one expected that. Who knows what will happen in the future. Think of economic collapse which slowly turns into chaos. You cannot predict the future and its naive of you to think that something like that cant happen. Perhaps not **** germany, but the gov't could try to take over with an iron fist, you just dont know it. Having armed citizens makes it not very likely.
All good points.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:38 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by DUB

Those that choose to ignore history, are doomed to repeat it.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:02 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Funny thing is that CA at least lets you have a firearm currently (keyword currently) while where I'm at.... I can't even look at one lol.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Hatteroo
Funny thing is that CA at least lets you have a firearm currently (keyword currently) while where I'm at.... I can't even look at one lol.
That's because they use samurai swords! Duhhhhh LoL

Quick Reply: Omg, worst news ever!!! :(