Old German Shepard and Panther

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 10:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Subaru WRX w/ JDM Spec C
Old German Shepard and Panther

One day an old German Shepherd starts chasing rabbits and before long, discovers that he's lost. Wandering about, he notices a panther heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch.

The old German Shepherd thinks, 'Oh, oh! I'm in deep doo-doo now!' Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the panther is about to leap, the old German Shepherd exclaims loudly, 'Boy, that was one delicious panther! I wonder, if there are any more around here?'

Hearing this, the young panther halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees. 'Whew!' says the panther, 'That was close! That old German Shepherd nearly had me!'

Meanwhile, a squirrel who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the panther. So, off he goes.

The squirrel soon catches up with the panther, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the panther.

The young panther is furious at being made a fool of and says, 'Here, squirrel, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!

Now, the old German Shepherd sees the panther coming with the squirrel on his back and thinks, 'What am I going to do now?', but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old German Shepherd says... 'Where's that squirrel? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another panther!

Moral of this story...
Don't mess with the old dogs.. Age and skill will always overcome youth and treachery!
BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:20 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
An old Chinese adage: "Don't let young men read The Water Margin, and don't let old men read Romance of the Three Kingdoms."

9,000 bonus points if anyone here can explain why
Old 01-23-2010, 01:56 AM

Car Info: '02 WRX wagon
cuz both of those books sux.

jk I don't know. why?
Old 01-23-2010, 10:06 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
A rabbit is making pellets, when a large bear saunters up asking if he can join the rabbit.
As the forest creatures are doing their him, the rabbit asks the beat,"Mr. Bear...do you have a problem with poop sticking to your fur?"

"Why, no, Mr Rabbit, I don't."

A few minutes later, the bear asks the rabbit, "Mr. Rabbit. Do you have a problem with poop sticking to your fur?"

"Why, no, Mr bear, I don't."

"Well that's good to hear", replied the bear as he grabbed the rabbit and proceeded to wipe his *** with the rabbit.

Moral?
Hell if I know.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:19 AM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
A rabbit is making pellets, when a large bear saunters up asking if he can join the rabbit.
As the forest creatures are doing their him, the rabbit asks the beat,"Mr. Bear...do you have a problem with poop sticking to your fur?"

"Why, no, Mr Rabbit, I don't."

A few minutes later, the bear asks the rabbit, "Mr. Rabbit. Do you have a problem with poop sticking to your fur?"

"Why, no, Mr bear, I don't."

"Well that's good to hear", replied the bear as he grabbed the rabbit and proceeded to wipe his *** with the rabbit.

Moral?
Hell if I know.
Haha
Old 01-23-2010, 11:39 AM

awesome.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
I thought this thread was about new terms for women older than cougars.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:56 AM

Car Info: '07 OBP STI
Originally Posted by Choku Dori
An old Chinese adage: "Don't let young men read The Water Margin, and don't let old men read Romance of the Three Kingdoms."

9,000 bonus points if anyone here can explain why
Because these books would be too influential on those people. The young would become violent and lawless, the old would become sly and deceptive. This is why everyone should just stick to ****.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:10 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by Ddraig
Because these books would be too influential on those people. The young would become violent and lawless, the old would become sly and deceptive. This is why everyone should just stick to ****.
WINNAR WINNAR PEKING DUCK DINNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!