Okay! I weak.... I'm going to start building my AR

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 08:07 AM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Originally Posted by ssteve
Ill leave being cheap to you, you can file another wrongful lawsuit to help compensate for you being cheap if it makes you feel better little buddy. I guess if I grew up a helpless little ***** all my life I might try and act the tough guy roll online too though so I cant really hold it against you much. Weak people just boost themselves up by taking the little shots they can I guess. Good for you man, good for you. Hopefully it makes you feel like less of a *****. Fact of the matter is though you can have your little gun bubble you think your so amazing in, I never claimed to be a part of it. So stop waisting my time with the pop shots online about my skill level you know nothing about and keep your mouth shut for once. If you wanna measure **** sizes thats fine I can see where that would be something your interested in, but Im tired of dealing with you.. Hence the reason I got your *** banned from the evo boards. Dont bother commenting on my post, and Ill do the same.
Who's the internet tough guy now? Oh wow Steevo, you're so cool cuz you can get people banned from some chicken **** little forum. How many inches did that kind of power make your dick grow? IIRC, you're banned from NorcalEVO. Ain't that a b!tch? Anyways, why are you still trolling i-Club? Shouldn't you go back to your EE forum where everyone circle jerks and agrees with one another? I'm sure no one will call you a fat piece of **** there, cuz you'll get them banned.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:13 AM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Originally Posted by ssteve
I might try and act the tough guy roll
FYI, the word you're looking for is role.

Role: A character assigned or assumed.

Roll: Something you have behind your neck.

Remember what Overbear said to you before? Going through life fat and stupid is no way to be, Steevo.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
um... im in too!

just bought my kiaser defense stripped lower with the bear logo! (minimize the hassle of explaining its cal. legal) on sale @ riflegear.com for 99.00 shipped to ffl only

http://riflegear.com/showproduct.asp...ense-bear-logo

also ordered a YHM black diamond specter complete upper

magpul ACS complete stock

magpul PMAG 10 round /20 round body

and of course my CA bullet button

grand total 1500.00

<--- guess whos excited? haha
Old 12-06-2009, 10:24 AM

Car Info: 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner 4 Cyl.
Nice Zum, whereabouts do you live at? We should get an i-club range day setup soon. We have had 2 range days for iwsti so far and we are having our 3rd which is our 2nd for this year next Sunday

Are you a calguns member too or no? If not you should definitely sign up over there, I know of several i-club and iwsti members that are over there as well. My sn is easy to spot as I sign my name with it. Take care,

-Gio
Old 12-06-2009, 10:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
yeah we should get a range day going, i should be able to bring a few nice toys out lol.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:35 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
I live in modesto and usually will go to the outdoor range in tracy but im down for a range day

btw were r u guys having ur upcoming range day @ im sure my gun wont be done by then but would love to come out and see other peoples setups and get tips on assembling my lower ect.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by kspek
yeah we should get a range day going, i should be able to bring a few nice toys out lol.
Originally Posted by zumnwrx
I live in modesto and usually will go to the outdoor range in tracy but im down for a range day

btw were r u guys having ur upcoming range day @ im sure my gun wont be done by then but would love to come out and see other peoples setups and get tips on assembling my lower ect.
Like I said before kspek you are more then welcomed to come out next weekend to Livermore R&G to hang out and do some shooting

Out shoot is next Sunday the 13th if you want to come out and hang out for a bit. As far as getting your lower assembled that is not really hard I can do it with minimal tools. Only tool that makes a difference is the castle nut tool to tighten up the buffer tube. Other then that it really easy, only done about 10 so far. Not all mine, but I do know my way around and AR Lower.

I like Chabot Range better then Livermore but for those coming from Modesto, Manteca area it is easier to do this at Livermore. We will definitely shoot for an i-club range day

-Gio

Last edited by East Bay STI; 12-06-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
wish i can come Gio but i work sundays
Old 12-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
If we do a range day, I want you guys to try out my M1A SOCOM II, as long as you bring your own .308 (too expensive for me to supply everyone with).

It's such a great rifle and doesn't feel like any of the other M1A's... Feels like a totally diff rifle, and sooo accurate and fun to shoot. It's little, heavy, and puts down some accurate *** power.

You guys will love it.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:03 PM

Car Info: 07 legacy
my nice new lower will be at my ffl either tomorrow or the day after!
Old 12-07-2009, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by kspek
wish i can come Gio but i work sundays
That sucks, hit me up sometime when you are free to go. Chabot is open Fri thru Monday.

Originally Posted by brucelee
If we do a range day, I want you guys to try out my M1A SOCOM II, as long as you bring your own .308 (too expensive for me to supply everyone with).

It's such a great rifle and doesn't feel like any of the other M1A's... Feels like a totally diff rifle, and sooo accurate and fun to shoot. It's little, heavy, and puts down some accurate *** power.

You guys will love it.
Hos much are you currently getting .308 for? Not sure how much it is, either way I like my AK's which are .no more the .30 to shoot a round I saw some .308 for sale for .45 but not sure if that is too high or not.
Originally Posted by enkeiandmore
my nice new lower will be at my ffl either tomorrow or the day after!
Did you get the dros started on it yet or not? Either way it is going to be a good day when it gets out of it's 10 day jail sentence

-Gio
Old 12-07-2009, 05:04 PM

actually my lower will arrive at bay area gun vault then i can start dros and wait for the 10 days. all my parts are just sitting here waiting for the lower to get here! and im waiting to buy an upper once some more bills get paid off
Old 12-07-2009, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by enkeiandmore
actually my lower will arrive at bay area gun vault then i can start dros and wait for the 10 days. all my parts are just sitting here waiting for the lower to get here! and im waiting to buy an upper once some more bills get paid off
Oh that's cool I will be selling my Stag 2H upper with Miculek Brake, Magpul MOE handguards and Midwest Industries Rear BUIS complete with BCG and CH soon. Need more monies for ammo, also will be selling off some .223 ammo soon. 1/9 twist 16" M4 Government Profile I like my 9mm AR way more then I do my 5.56 setup. It's more fun to bump fire a 32 round mag full of 9mm Round count so far is a whopping 200 rounds down range so far.

-Gio
Old 12-07-2009, 06:41 PM

haha i might just throw my old upper on this lower just to go play with it.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:22 PM

Yeah that works too! I sold one of my 2 lowers I had, and wanted to get something for my dad to use at the range. As luck would have it my dad liked the 9mm AR more and shoots it instead of the 5.56 setup. Nice part for me is I am able to reload the same 9mm round for the 9mm and my Glocks

-Gio

Quick Reply: Okay! I weak.... I'm going to start building my AR