Official: SF 49ers 2011/2012 Season thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 03:05 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Finally a deep pass play. They need a Ginn/Crabtree/Williams down there.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:13 PM

Car Info: Frankenstein 02' PBP STi :P (RIP) 2016 WRX
Bomb!
Old 12-04-2011, 03:14 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
vernon is pissing me off. dropping perfect passes and costing me fantasy points is unacceptable.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
O line is coming alive in this 2nd half
Old 12-04-2011, 03:44 PM

game over!
Old 12-04-2011, 03:44 PM

Car Info: 08 WRX IMPREZA
we smacking the rams right now!!!
Old 12-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Churro Aficionado

AND Dallas lost to THE CARDS
Old 12-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
You guys are doing real well. Congrats on the NFC West!
Old 12-06-2011, 03:25 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
AND Dallas lost to THE CARDS
Yeah. Terrible coaching decision (s) in that game.

The niners are looking pretty solid. If V.D. doesn't drop that damn pass they have an even more impressive game. That kind of play to V.D. is available nearly every game but if he wants to see them more often he needs to catch them... and they need to throw to him more often. You can't expect a dude to block for 3 games and then all of sudden catch a 50 yard bomb at full sprint.

Niners given the right match ups could do some damage for the rest of the year. Hopefully they'll develop a little bit more through next year because I don't see anyone touching GB this year or next. I wouldn't be surprised to see them win there way through half of next season. Team was built correctly and is being used correctly.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
You can't expect a dude to block for 3 games and then all of sudden catch a 50 yard bomb at full sprint.

Yes I can. That was a perfect pass.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:41 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
Yes I can. That was a perfect pass.
You can... and I can. But fact of the matter is that the more you pass to a person the better they respond to said passes.

I remember the first time I saw a ball fly at me while I was playing defense. I swatted it to the ground. I wasn't used to seeing ***** fly at me while playing defense. It was an easy easy pick 6. Least it was 3rd down. LOL. It was always tough for me to switch back and forth between offense and defense. That's why I became our blocking WR. I would hit the living **** out of people on run plays.

Mind you I have insane hands. I can catch anything. Still can. I would put my hands on par with a lot of the WR's I see in the game. But they aren't what they used to be because I'm not used to catching ***** anymore.

They under use V.D.

But yes... the ball was perfect. Showed what the niners are capable of when the plays are called. I think they have the ability to go big at any time with ANY of their offensive guys. Need to do it more. Even threatening deep every now and again can open up the run and short pass game.

Part of why Brady can carve guys up under... they've proven they can go deep.

(I was trying to be nice to V.D., I was pissed. He's on 2 of my fantasy teams)
Old 12-06-2011, 07:16 PM

Car Info: Nadda
You can... and I can. But fact of the matter is that the more you pass to a person the better they respond to said passes.

I remember the first time I saw a ball fly at me while I was playing defense. I swatted it to the ground. I wasn't used to seeing ***** fly at me while playing defense. It was an easy easy pick 6. Least it was 3rd down. LOL. It was always tough for me to switch back and forth between offense and defense. That's why I became our blocking WR. I would hit the living **** out of people on run plays.

Mind you I have insane hands. I can catch anything. Still can. I would put my hands on par with a lot of the WR's I see in the game. But they aren't what they used to be because I'm not used to catching ***** anymore.

They under use V.D.

But yes... the ball was perfect. Showed what the niners are capable of when the plays are called. I think they have the ability to go big at any time with ANY of their offensive guys. Need to do it more. Even threatening deep every now and again can open up the run and short pass game.

What are you smoking? He went to a pro bowl, he's dropped numerous passes this year that have big play potential. He's asked to be part of the play making and wants the important *****, yet he can't convert? His hands are garbage. This many years in the NFL and he still drops big plays? He can drop the 5yard dinkers, catch the ****ing passes for 20+ yards please.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:39 PM
General Pimpin'

You apparently didn't read until the end... you know the last sentence.... where I said I was trying to be nice to V.D.

Of course you can expect a PROFESSIONAL football player to make catches. I guarantee you I have better hands than V.D. and that's scary. He reminds me of T.O. Crazy after the catch and will occassionally make an amazing catch but seems to drop stuff right in the bread basket.

Like I said... I was trying to be nice and understanding.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
You guys are doing real well. Congrats on the NFC West!
Thanks
Old 12-07-2011, 10:57 AM

They under use V.D.

I guess I can understand that but when you get millions of dollars a year and its your job, I expect a little better. At this point, Id much rather they throw it to Walker or air them downfield to Ginn/Crabtree/Williams.

Alex needs these guys to bring those kinds of passes in to boost his confidence. We saw him air the ball this game a lot more which is what we're going to need in the playoffs to throw teams off that think its going to be all Gore. I think once Ginn and him start connecting, its game over.

Quick Reply: Official: SF 49ers 2011/2012 Season thread