Official EQ Tuning Thunderhill Track Day Photos Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 02:27 PM

Car Info: GT35R, Meth
Originally Posted by wombatsauce
You literally can see nothing through the windshield - it's just a big white rectangle. The video is completely useless and unhelpful. It's really sad. I will post a screen-cap so you can see. I am still hoping someone used my mount with their own camera and got some usable video!

Alright, that makes me feel better when I borrowed your mount and used my camera in the vette, but forgot to press play during the lap

- Ambert
Old 06-25-2009, 02:59 PM

Car Info: 07 specB
so theres no video at all?! im sooooo freakin mad i missed this and theres no vids too
i might just cry at my desk for a minute
Old 06-25-2009, 03:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by scoo*B
so theres no video at all?! im sooooo freakin mad i missed this and theres no vids too
i might just cry at my desk for a minute
It's seriously a bummer - this is the first time in 4 yrs I have had a chance to see some on-track vid of me driving, see what my car sounds like from the outside, etc. Really sucks, but now I remember why I forgot I had a video camera - this thing has done "weird things" ever since I loaned it to my work for some video stuff some people were doing. Gonna go shoot some vid outside with it and see if maybe it's just a setting, but this thing needs to go in the trash... I went through all the menus and couldn't find anything, but I dunno - it didn't used to suck this bad. It's like it's locked in a "low light" setting or something, and through the screen on the cam when I was setting it up - everything looked fine. GRRR AARG.

Here's a screen cap from Gagan's car:

And here's one from Peter's car:

The whole vid looks like this. I am going to still rip the video and see if I can see anything, but I watched it on the cam on my TV and it was just like this the whole way. Still trying to work out vid-capture software and all that, but hopefully I will have it ripped in a couple days. Sucks so bad!!
Old 06-25-2009, 03:39 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Wooo.... look at those oil temps!

EQ Oil Cooler coming up
Old 06-25-2009, 04:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
I was going to put the cam/mount in my Mini and cruise around a bit but just remembered the mount's in the back of Matt's car at EQ. DOH! I reset the cam to default and walked around my apartment with it - it's not nearly as bright here as it was at T-Hill but still my windows are all bright white rectangles. I think the camera is just a POS. Still hoping at least someone got some vid - I thought Loren (sorry if I spelled your name wrong) got some with his HDD cam too...?
Old 06-25-2009, 04:18 PM

Car Info: none
This is off topic but Michael Jackson died today at age 50!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 04:19 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX WAGON
no wagons?
Old 06-25-2009, 04:33 PM

Car Info: 07 STi Limited #359 UGM
one silver 04/05 wagon, didn't get a close look at it but it sounded and looked really nice
Old 06-25-2009, 07:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
What kind of times did that EQ tuning white sti run? I've heard it has like 400whp or something silly like that?
Old 06-25-2009, 08:00 PM

Car Info: Evo X GSR, F250 Powerstroke Diesel
Originally Posted by eq tuning
wooo.... Look at those oil temps!

Eq oil cooler coming up
hurry!!
Old 06-25-2009, 08:17 PM

Car Info: '08 cadillac cts
I am jealous. Glad you all had fun
Old 06-25-2009, 09:58 PM

Car Info: '04 PSM Sti
I was going to put the cam/mount in my Mini and cruise around a bit but just remembered the mount's in the back of Matt's car at EQ. DOH! I reset the cam to default and walked around my apartment with it - it's not nearly as bright here as it was at T-Hill but still my windows are all bright white rectangles. I think the camera is just a POS. Still hoping at least someone got some vid - I thought Loren (sorry if I spelled your name wrong) got some with his HDD cam too...?
yeah, Lorin had a camera also and he borrowed your mount. i know cause
he set it up in my car for a session, i want to see the vids myself. i'll hit him or Steven up and see if it turned out well and if he can post them up for all of us to see.

-Chris

Originally Posted by blue blurr
What kind of times did that EQ tuning white sti run? I've heard it has like 400whp or something silly like that?
We weren't timing any of the laps, but that thing was running on C16 and put down 440whp/400wtq on Ed's software, they still haven't fully finished up the tune on it, but she still has more in her
________
SUZUKI CAPPUCCINO

Last edited by crfsti; 04-24-2011 at 06:02 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:12 PM

Car Info: none
i rod in that crazy 440whp machine...and trust me...that car is crazy!!!
Old 06-26-2009, 12:03 AM

Car Info: 04.7 AW Time Attack STi
Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone at EQ Tuning for putting on this day. I had the greatest time out there and really got to know my car's new suspension and see the difference bracing makes. Thanks to all you Suby folks for going easy on the lil Toyota! Thanks to Adam for the ride - your car is wicked, my face still hurts from smiling all the way round the track. Good times!!!
Hey no problem man! It was def a session I won't forget...*cough* spin *cough* on turn 9. lol
Old 06-26-2009, 01:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
lol Adam

Quick Reply: Official EQ Tuning Thunderhill Track Day Photos Thread