View Poll Results: Which design do you like most?
only1NCE's Shirt Design
20.22%
Adizon's A
28.09%
Adizon's B
15.73%
Adizon's C
33.71%
Stupidchicken's Shirt Design
2.25%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Official BAM X Shirt Design Poll

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 08:44 PM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
This is to both of you. Just stop.

Almost everyone knows you guys dont get along, so why drag it out into every thread that each of you posts in and always has to "one up" or "get back" at the other person. Theres no need.

k thx
Wait, what just happened? SC didn't respond with just a smilie or a single 'lol'.....doesn't make sense.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:48 PM

Car Info: 2017 Limited Edition BRZ
Originally Posted by brucelee
Right on, I'm glad you like it... You should just come out to BAM since I'm not the only one organizing it... AVE is taking up all the events and such.
Heyyyy!!!! Ave's only doing the Car Show portion.. I mean, I could just hand over all events to Ave since everyone thinks he's doing all the work anyway

Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
I want nothing to do with BAM...
BAM has nothing to do with any one person.. Why must everyone let their pride get in the way of everything.. We were planning to do many different events including a tribute for Daniel to remember him.. (as well as Eric) Why can't you just support us, your friends.

Everyone keeps saying "I hate BAM and blah blah blah" but can you all just stop.. it makes other people think the same because some people decide to think that way.. like last year.. that was just pointless and ridiculous. Because some people hated BAM, they felt that they had to force their opinions on others and recruit a big team about being anti-BAM.. All this drama for no reason. Jourdan, we care about you cuz you're our friend. We just want you there.. Life is too short to get mad all the time.. I would've hoped that we learned this when we lost a good friend.. I know I did.. Anger is not the way. Sometimes you just need to learn and let go..

I'll leave it at this. We are your friends and friends should support one another no matter if you agree or disagree. REAL friends are there no matter what. If you decide to not go because of your pride, well then.. that's your choice.. We are your friends and we love you regardless.

This is to both of you. Just stop.

Almost everyone knows you guys dont get along, so why drag it out into every thread that each of you posts in and always has to "one up" or "get back" at the other person. Theres no need.

k thx
This. All this bicker for nothing.. -_-'
Old 07-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by Spoolin415
Wait, what just happened? SC didn't respond with just a smilie or a single 'lol'.....doesn't make sense.

But really, I contribute a lot to this site with helping member both online and off. Im also not the only person on this site that responds to threads with just a smiley or "lol", "lmao" ect ect so im not sure why you always need to "pick" on me for that? I dont have anything against you, and as far as I know we have never met? So if you have a problem why not just shoot me a PM
Old 07-14-2010, 09:18 PM

Car Info: .

But really, I contribute a lot to this site with helping member both online and off. Im also not the only person on this site that responds to threads with just a smiley or "lol", "lmao" ect ect so im not sure why you always need to "pick" on me for that? I dont have anything against you, and as far as I know we have never met? So if you have a problem why not just shoot me a PM
2 in a row, the earths are coming to teh end!1!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 09:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
Originally Posted by Oh 4 panda
Heyyyy!!!! Ave's only doing the Car Show portion.. I mean, I could just hand over all events to Ave since everyone thinks he's doing all the work anyway
Yes, im NOT the only one working on the events for BAM X. Panda need some love and support since most of the work and time is going into the actual activities itself. the car show is just a small part of the event but the activities is bigger.

if it wasnt for Panda, i probably wouldnt be doing the car show this year.

but back to business, all the designs are great. my vote goes for Gus *adizon*
Old 07-15-2010, 06:24 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by A.V.E.
Yes, im NOT the only one working on the events for BAM X. Panda need some love and support since most of the work and time is going into the actual activities itself. the car show is just a small part of the event but the activities is bigger.

if it wasnt for Panda, i probably wouldnt be doing the car show this year.

but back to business, all the designs are great. my vote goes for Gus *adizon*
Yeah, my bad... AVE and Panda are doing a great deal to make this event into what it is... I got lazy when I typed my reply because I was posting from my wife's phone and adding the "and panda" would have taken me an extra 45 seconds because I suck that much at typing on her phone (touch screen keyboard + fat fingers = fail)... So that was my bad, I know you're (Panda!) doing a lot for this event and I want to personally thank you and Ave for your contribution! You have no idea how much it helps me and how much better it makes the event. When I try to do it all myself I start forgetting things when under the pressure of making everything function correctly... I have A LOT on my mind during the event and thanks to Panda and AVE, it will be A LOT easier on me and I might even be able to enjoy this event!

Thank you guys (guy and gal). I'll thank you over the loud speaker and embarrass you like I embarrass everyone that I mention over the mic each year (like last year when Huck turned bright red when I brought him up on "stage", lol!!!) I like doing that, so be prepared.

It's going to be fun, I can't wait! I'm more excited about this year than I have ever been excited in previous years, well, maybe except the very first one which was SUPER exciting since it was the first one, but still, the TENTH YEAR! That's crazy! 10 years have gone by since the first one!? Damn, I feel like I'm getting old.

When I first joined i-club I was 19 years old and one of the YOUNGEST on the entire message board, and now I'm 30!!! How crazy is that?

*raises glass*

Here's to i-club and the good friends that have resulted because of this wonderful place, and that includes all the drama and bickering! *group hug*
Old 07-15-2010, 09:14 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Daniel... don't feel to old. I was a mid twenties bachelor and now I'm turning 33, married and a father.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:33 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
0.01 vote please
Old 07-20-2010, 04:19 PM

Car Info: '14 Odyssey & '13 Prius
bump for more votes.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:25 PM

Car Info: WRX 003
vote 4 Adizon's D1
Old 07-20-2010, 05:14 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
D2 still has two "fronts"
Old 07-20-2010, 08:21 PM

D2 still has two "fronts"
Gus, correct me if i'm wrong - isn't the backside the same for both D1 and D2?
Old 07-20-2010, 08:26 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
i vote D.01
Old 07-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Hey guys, who is the official person designing the shirts? I need to come into contact with that person so that we can make sure that the vendor list is accurate. Whoever is taking over the design, PLEASE contact me so that we can make this happen. I did the shirts last year so if you need any advice or have questions I can help you out.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee
Hey guys, who is the official person designing the shirts? I need to come into contact with that person so that we can make sure that the vendor list is accurate. Whoever is taking over the design, PLEASE contact me so that we can make this happen. I did the shirts last year so if you need any advice or have questions I can help you out.
Feel free to call me...pm sent

Quick Reply: Official BAM X Shirt Design Poll