Official: 49ers 2013-2014 Season Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 01:29 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Yea, too bad it wasn't in game 3. I think that's where the most serious playing takes place.
Old 04-20-2013, 12:41 AM

Regular Season
Old 04-25-2013, 03:02 PM

Draft tonight.

Off team topic, but damn I hope Manti Te'o gets drafted so everyone can STFU about him. Whether good or bad or duped or whatever, I'm tired of hearing about him and his capabilities or reiterations about his story.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:05 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Draft tonight.

Off team topic, but damn I hope Manti Te'o gets drafted so everyone can STFU about him. Whether good or bad or duped or whatever, I'm tired of hearing about him and his capabilities or reiterations about his story.
You won't stop hearing about him... ever. If he succeeds he'll have that story. If he's a bust he'll have that story. That's the only way you stop hearing about him... if he's busted out of the NFL in 3 years.

Either way, he's getting drafter. My guess is sometime in the second round.

any guesses on the niners first couple picks?
Old 04-25-2013, 03:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
You won't stop hearing about him... ever. If he succeeds he'll have that story. If he's a bust he'll have that story. That's the only way you stop hearing about him... if he's busted out of the NFL in 3 years.

Either way, he's getting drafter. My guess is sometime in the second round.

any guesses on the niners first couple picks?
I think he goes late first round. 25 or higher.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:19 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
I think he goes late first round. 25 or higher.
Think so?

Thinking Vikings?

I was thinking maybe like Detroit at 36. But I wouldn't be surprised if he goes in the 22-28 range.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:24 PM

Niners lost Jean Francois and Sopoaga, D. Walker and their backend was exposed, although they did grab Dahl and I think ***'s better years are around the corner and Rogers gettin' older.

First 2 picks have to be a TE and a DT. Not sure whom, or where, but I know that Harbaugh is offensive minded and the 49ers are great with adding weapons early. Defensive line was exposed when Justin Smith was out, not enough pass rush led to the DBs getting burnt.

Crabtree/Davis/Iupati/Davis (Tackle)/Kaepernick/LMJ were all added early. I think they make a splash, put in all their chips and move up and grab 3-4 guys and call it for the 2013 draft.

Anywho, first two roudns will probably be a DT or TE, any order.
Later on maybe grab another DT and a CB. Should be some good dudes up there considering the first 3 picks of the Niners. But I think they end up trading up anywho somewhere.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:14 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
As much as I want to see a tight end early by the name of Ertz, this draft class is pretty stacked in hy00ge tight ends. I could see us picking up Toilolo or someone else in the later rounds.

I know, I know strong Stanford bias!
Old 04-25-2013, 07:36 PM

49ers welcome 1st round draft pick 18th overall Erid Reid, Free Safety from LSU

Last edited by iLoqin; 04-25-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:03 PM
General Pimpin'

I think it's a good pick.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:06 PM

I hope the 49ers grab a D-Linemen this round. Okafor from Texas is a pass rusher, not as lanky as Aldon but having 2 edge dudes would definitely help the pass defense. Moore is on the list too
Old 04-26-2013, 01:18 PM

Definitely reached on Reid at 18 considering what was available (Floyd, Datone, Rhodes, Trufant, Tank and Elam) but Ill reserve judgement as I trust Harbaalke. Losing Goldson, I can see why we would go with Reid who resembles him a lot but is field ready as is.

Want to see how this second round pick turns out. I wouldnt be surprised if we traded down to a team that wants to nab a QB. If not, I think we will be selecting Margus Hunt or Zach Ertz.

Oh and lol @ Teo and Geno. I couldnt help but grin when they didnt get their names called in the first round. Hyped up players..

Last edited by FXTbrah; 04-26-2013 at 01:30 PM.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
Definitely reached on Reid at 18 considering what was available (Floyd, Datone, Rhodes, Trufant, Tank and Elam) but Ill reserve judgement as I trust Harbaalke. Losing Goldson, I can see why we would go with Reid who resembles him a lot but is field ready as is.

Want to see how this second round pick turns out. I wouldnt be surprised if we traded down to a team that wants to nab a QB. If not, I think we will be selecting Margus Hunt.

Oh and lol @ Teo and Geno. I couldnt help but grin when they didnt get their names called in the first round. Hyped up players..
Super speculative on those 2 dudes. I'm just sick of Te'o and that story. Geno to me sounds a bit like Newton with his Diva ish ****. How about you STFU, just get drafted wherever and then put your money where your play is. That'll shut up the critics. Not you sayin "Ohhhh the combine this, ohhh the critics that." Dude, just STFU and play ball, be conservative with your talk. Now he just looks like Diva-Dude.

But yea, there were a lot of DBs. I'm just glad the 49ers have 2 picks in round 2. They did trade away a round 3 to Dallas, but IMO again the 49ers don't have many roster spots, and the 49ers have a uhh "mini farm system" in that their practice squad guys, which included LMJ and Jenkins (1st and 2nd rounders) were in for a while, which is what I like.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:40 PM

A little tidbit of info I just read. Turns out Harbaugh had recruited Reid out of highschool but Reid decided to go to LSU instead. Now he traded up for him. Hopefully this is another one of those Kaepernick like picks where we sniped a pro bowler and a future star.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:18 PM

With the 40th pick of the NFL 2013 draft, 49ers grab Tank Carradine, DE from Florida St.!

Ummm hell yah!

Aldon Smith, Carradine, Brooks on the edge! Bringg it

Quick Reply: Official: 49ers 2013-2014 Season Thread