Old 11-04-2013, 01:52 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Looking forward to Sunday
Old 11-04-2013, 02:11 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by TurnWRX
Nnamdi Asomugha released by the 49ers today.
Saw that. It was a cheap experiment with big possible upside.

Only downside is they lost Marcus Cooper who's starting to look like the real deal.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:13 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Good news and more good news. I wasn't impressed with Asomugha. Brock definitely claimed his spot even over Brown I'd say. Brown/Brock/Rogers/Whitner/Reid. Looks pretty solid, even *** is in the mix. IMO I think *** will eventually get better.

Niners need receivers. Boldin/Manningham is much better than Boldin/Williams. IMO I still think Baldwin can make a difference.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:57 AM

Car Info: should i get brz, bro?
i don't expect much from hardbaugh or kaep
Old 11-10-2013, 04:38 PM

Well that game sucked.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:01 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
That was hard to watch
Old 11-11-2013, 09:22 AM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
it was painful to watch the offense
Old 11-11-2013, 11:01 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Originally Posted by salvator_rizzo
it was painful to watch the offense
QFT That was seriously disturbing.

-Brian
Old 11-13-2013, 02:25 PM
General Pimpin'

I'm starting to think that someone in the Niners organization is actually working for the Chiefs.

Kyle Williams - Kansas City Chiefs - 2013 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com
Old 11-13-2013, 03:20 PM

49ers were 1 play from winning the game.

Vance McDonald HAS to pull in that pass. But that LB was defensive player of the week and an anchor for that tremendous Panther defense. If he caught it, kick a FG, probably a win and I wouldn't be *****ing.

Zero ball movement.... Tired of the 49ers sucking *** moving the wall. Partially Kaepernick, Partially Roman, Partially scheming, you gotta have packages and use the tools you have. "Not having receivers" only goes so far.

The best QBs make somebody's out of nobody's. Look at Brady with his 2 young guys, AND NO Gronk.

LaMichael James... sitting on the bench... even though he's a game changer like Darren Sproles. Where are all the quick option sweeps, the screens, or the dump offs? The best passers always dump the ball off when the rest of the downfield is covered.

Sproles takes over games when Brees can't push the ball downfield, it could be 5/6 dump offs on that drive, but Sproles smokes people, gets first downs, breaks a tackle and busts a big one. Is there anyone who DOESN'T see how LMJ is as fast as Sproles on the field? I mean they move at a different speed, like hyperspeed in the open field.

The fact that when a reporter asked Harbaugh "Why weren't there more screens?" or something of that nature, and Harbaugh response with "good question" tells you they need to include the RBs more often on dump offs/screens. I mean almost all passing plays should have a dump off outlet if there isn't a person the RB needs to pick up on a blitz. I just don't see many LBs that can cover LMJ in open space.

Gotta have go to players and the 49ers have great running backs. It's a shame you don't see more dump offs/screens with them. Gore/Hunter/James it doesn't matter.

Yes, 49ers were depleted 2 TEs, but that shouldn't shut the whole offense down to basically nothing.

I'm gettin kinda irked the 49ers have a strong O-line, defense, sound special teams, running game. Kaepernick needs to make it work. It's the best environment for a new QB to grow. Greg Roman and Harbaugh HAVE to know that other teams have been scheming against them for a while, and when Seattle shut them down and the Colts, they gotta know what's been hitting the offense in the face for a while now.

"Oh no press coverage again" *fall over dead on field* Like what? Couldn't setup more bunch formations to free some guys off the line? I mean I don't get it.

Last edited by iLoqin; 11-13-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:08 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I'm starting to think that someone in the Niners organization is actually working for the Chiefs.

Kyle Williams - Kansas City Chiefs - 2013 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com
Kyle sucks. He can go field as many fair catches for the Chiefs. I don't have to worry about anymore daggers to his knee or his suspect hands. Its time to stop sitting on LMJ and use him and this moves makes it that much closer to being reality.

Originally Posted by iLoqin

Vance McDonald HAS to pull in that pass. But that LB was defensive player of the week and an anchor for that tremendous Panther defense. If he caught it, kick a FG, probably a win and I wouldn't be *****ing.

Zero ball movement.... Tired of the 49ers sucking *** moving the wall. Partially Kaepernick, Partially Roman, Partially scheming, you gotta have packages and use the tools you have. "Not having receivers" only goes so far.

The best QBs make somebody's out of nobody's. Look at Brady with his 2 young guys, AND NO Gronk.

LaMichael James... sitting on the bench... even though he's a game changer like Darren Sproles. Where are all the quick option sweeps, the screens, or the dump offs? The best passers always dump the ball off when the rest of the downfield is covered.

Sproles takes over games when Brees can't push the ball downfield, it could be 5/6 dump offs on that drive, but Sproles smokes people, gets first downs, breaks a tackle and busts a big one. Is there anyone who DOESN'T see how LMJ is as fast as Sproles on the field? I mean they move at a different speed, like hyperspeed in the open field.

The fact that when a reporter asked Harbaugh "Why weren't there more screens?" or something of that nature, and Harbaugh response with "good question" tells you they need to include the RBs more often on dump offs/screens. I mean almost all passing plays should have a dump off outlet if there isn't a person the RB needs to pick up on a blitz. I just don't see many LBs that can cover LMJ in open space.

Gotta have go to players and the 49ers have great running backs. It's a shame you don't see more dump offs/screens with them. Gore/Hunter/James it doesn't matter.

Yes, 49ers were depleted 2 TEs, but that shouldn't shut the whole offense down to basically nothing.

I'm gettin kinda irked the 49ers have a strong O-line, defense, sound special teams, running game. Kaepernick needs to make it work. It's the best environment for a new QB to grow. Greg Roman and Harbaugh HAVE to know that other teams have been scheming against them for a while, and when Seattle shut them down and the Colts, they gotta know what's been hitting the offense in the face for a while now.

"Oh no press coverage again" *fall over dead on field* Like what? Couldn't setup more bunch formations to free some guys off the line? I mean I don't get it.
Well said +1
Old 11-13-2013, 06:18 PM
General Pimpin'

Kyle probably cost them a super bowl.

But I'm guessing Alex Smith had confidence in him and fought for him. At the very least he just gave KC some CURRENT information on the plays and calls the 49ers are running this year. Come playoffs that could be HUGE. Remember what happened to Oakland when they played Tampa Bay.

It give KC more depth on special teams and an explosive runner. If anything it'll help Bowe get open a little bit more often since he doesn't seem capable of doing so by himself. I wouldn't be surprised to see him do half way decent with KC's system.

Take a look at his stats with Alex Smith... last year before Smith went down... he was catching most of the ***** tossed his way by smith. With smith he had something like 15 targets with 12 catches for around 200 yards. With CK7 he had 3 targets. 2 catches and like 20 yards. 210 was a wash and 2011 was a pretty normal year for a young guy that's not a super star.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him make an immediate impact with KC. They need WR speed. But mainly I think this was an inexpensive information signing.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:34 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by iLoqin

I agree to a point... but a good QB puts his team on his shoulders. Especially someone that can run like CK can.

Bottom line... no excuses. The niners got out coached and out played. CK7 played like ****. Period. Make all the excuses you want for him but it all revolves around him.

To me it's felt like the whole offense has just been taking time off saying... well when our WR's come back we'll be o.k. We'll just let the defense keep us in the game and hand it off to Gore.

All I know is all the CK7 freaks....

GB's defense is crap. He tore them up.
Seattle... really good defense. He had a rating of 20 and through for 127 yards.
Indy... decent defense but not great. 50 rating. 150 yards.
STL... when they played them that defense was struggling. He had a good rating but he through for like 170 yards.
Houston... defense is a shell of what it was last year and they still shut him down. 113 yards.
Arizona's defense is decent against the pass and he put up 250 with a 93 rating. Average at best.
Tenn. Good defense. 199 yards. 93 rating.
Jax is crap and they did a good job. He had a solid rating of 117 but he only had like 16 passes for 164 yards. Half of it came on 2 passes.
Car. 91 yards. 42 rating.

See a trend here? If the defense is even half decent he gets shut down. A lot of that has to do with the play calling and the guys he has to pass to. But as a good passer you have to be able to at least be decent with what you have and his team isn't awful. Hell.. pyor is doing just as much with less and running better.

CK7 is doing EXACTLY what I predicted he would do.

One of the better TE's in the NFL.
Gore is a solid receiver and so are both of the other backs. Hell even Dixon is.
Boldin. As reliable as it gets.
Patton. Not great but he's fast and he's improving. He's as good as a lot of other guys in the NFL right now.
Baldwin. Average.

The coaches are failing him by not adapting to what they have and not improving the team around him. I thought they made some huge mistakes in the offseason as far as WR choices went. I said it then. And I think they're failing to adapt to what they have. Run an offense closer to what KC is running. More screens. More play action.

But a big problem with the offense is that CK7 can't look off defenders and locks on one guy. That guy isn't open he isn't good at dumping off or finding the other guy that is open. Now some of that is play calling.. start having plays where that is designed in to it. Like what NE and Denver run.

Brady and Manning always have a guy they can check down to. Now both of those guys are great and checking off receivers.

CK7 and the niners have a HUGE issue if they can't teach him to do that. He'll end up like Vick. He'll tear teams up from time to time but for the most part he'll be average or below average. Not good if you're looking for superbowls.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:30 PM

This is sad. I'm watching Tennessee just run crossing patterns and deep crossing patterns and passing all over the Colts. Bleh. It's even Fitzpatrick, not Locker.

Anywho, kinda annoying to watch how even mediocre teams seem like there is more than 1 open person. Or how easy they make it.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:12 AM

Car Info: should i get brz, bro?
oh crackers...premium season tickets go for $30,000/seat...nice!

Quick Reply: Official: 49ers 2013-2014 Season Thread