Official: 49ers 2013-2014 Season Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 09:36 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
teams have figured out how to contain kap or he wants to prove he can be a pocket qb.

lacking main receiving core.

teams with a running game can mess up the defense.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:36 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Its pretty obvious there are locker room and coaching issues. This team has a lack of discipline. Why would you abandon the run after Gore and Hunter were doing great first half? Feels like we regressed back 5 years. It was pretty embarrassing having a Niners jersey on the last two weeks.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:16 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Originally Posted by FXTbrah
Its pretty obvious there are locker room and coaching issues. This team has a lack of discipline.
Agree, the team is very young and think they're the ****. It's gonna be a rough season. Hopefully the last two games were a wake up call. The talent is there, look at the Green Bay game, they were hungry and it showed. But man, last two games were sloppy and embarrassing.
Old 09-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc

Candlestick is terrible. I know why you are moving now. Took 90mins to get out.
You made good timing haha
Old 09-23-2013, 09:07 PM

Car Info: Nadda
49ers getting hit hard with the injury bug.

Willis probably nursing a groin
Nnamdi MRI on knee

Then penalties on 3rd down are killer. Either the Cornerbacks need to step up or they gotta be benched. Inexcusable.

49ers offense.... something isn't right there. IMO I want to see Gore get the rock more, or Hunter, or LMJ when he's back.

Kaepernick can't find an open guy, not sure if he's afraid to toss a receiver open, or the receivers are getting blanketed. IMO what I saw in that game was ZERO separation for most of the receivers on the most part.

49ers gotta run, then playaction pass or go deep. I rarely see a deep ball tossed for a receiver to have a chance to fight for it.

Luckily it's early, but in reality there has to be a real sense of urgency on Thursday against the Rams.

If you drop 1-3 it's a bit scary, yes the 49ers get Houston, and then the schedule eases up, but 1-3 is not where you want to be. We knew the first 5 games against playoffs contenders and the Rams were going to be tough, hope to be 3-2 by mid season when there are "easier" teams.

49ers lost Aldon Smith, Patrick Willis, Ian Williams, in their front 7. Looks like Nnamdi won't be back either, and Brown is getting flagged after flagged. Really the 49ers got like 6-7 guys that were expected to start there, and now not. Even though the 49ers defense is getting gashed, they're doing their job. If the offense could sustain 2-3 more drives, these games would look pretty different.
Old 09-23-2013, 09:17 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
To me, its like they don't want to run read option. CK7 many times did he reads and then didn't rush. I see no reason why.
Old 09-26-2013, 10:49 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Back on track.

Where you niner fans at?
Old 09-27-2013, 09:50 AM

Im here and the game went like I thought it would. Knew we would go back to rushing the ball after Frank complained last week. Still too many terrible overthrows under 10 yards by Kaep but we got the win.

Im not fully sold on this team this year. Somethings still missing. They're too inconsistent and the offense relies on too many takeaways and ****ups from other teams. I think this season is going to be "one game at a time" type of season.

Hoping that Texans win against the Hawks this Sunday because Seattle is most vulnerable on away games and both sides get pretty beat up so we can have an edge on Texans next Sunday.

Anyway I put my money where my mouth was in regards to rushing. Good payoff.

[ # 150651176 ] STRAIGHT BET( Risking: 140.00 - To Win: 100.00 ) WIN
09/26/2013
05:25 PM MU [21015] TOTAL o95½-140 (F GORE TOT RUSH+REC YRDS vrs F GORE TOT RUSH+REC YRDS)Score: F GORE TOT RUSH+REC YRDS(153) - F GORE TOT RUSH+REC YRDS(0) WIN

[ # 150549109 ] STRAIGHT BET( Risking: 110.00 - To Win: 100.00 ) WIN
09/26/2013
05:35 PM NFL [1101] 1H SAN FRANCISCO -½-110Score: 1H SAN FRANCISCO(14) - 1H ST. LOUIS(3) WIN

Also had one on Niners have the farthest punt but that got cancelled because both kickers tied 57 yard punts. If this team can't make it back to the playoffs, atleast I can make some money on them along the way.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:08 AM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by FXTbrah
Im not fully sold on this team this year. Somethings still missing. They're too inconsistent and the offense relies on too many takeaways and ****ups from other teams. I think this season is going to be "one game at a time" type of season.
Ya.. like half the team on injury?

And glad it wasnt anything serious to Staley in the last 2 mins of the game
Old 09-27-2013, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Ya.. like half the team on injury?

And glad it wasnt anything serious to Staley in the last 2 mins of the game
Its more than that. If you notice Colin never goes to the playbook on the sidelines like other QBs and Harbaugh just hasn't had that vein in the neck popping emotion. The offense is way too docile.

I know injuries don't help and losses take a mental toll but this team isn't playing at the elite status they should be. Anthony Davis in particular has played like **** every game. He gets pushed around and has been a turnstile all 3 games. What happens if Boldin gets hurt? Theres no passion outside of a few people like Justin and definitely no intensity.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Churro Aficionado

Need more team bonding haha
Old 10-02-2013, 04:00 PM

So long BJ Daniels.... to the Seahawks... wtf?!

And hi to John Skelton as his replacement... WHY?!?

So long to Donte Whitner...

Hello to Donte HITNER... I can imagine the mistakes now...

Hail Hitner!

Old 10-02-2013, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Need more team bonding haha
yea they do

Originally Posted by iLoqin
So long BJ Daniels.... to the Seahawks... wtf?!

And hi to John Skelton as his replacement... WHY?!?

So long to Donte Whitner...

Hello to Donte HITNER... I can imagine the mistakes now...

Hail Hitner!

http://static.bbc.co.uk/history/img/...olf_hitler.jpg

Im totally confused with all the changes as well. Personally I thought BJ showed more in the preseason games to warrant a #2 spot over Colt Mc**** and now they decide to get rid of him hoping to pick him up to PS if no one else claims him. Well good ****ing luck with that. It was pretty obvious a number of teams had their eye on him after what he showed in preseason and any team in our division would pick him up for the inside info.

Skelton? dafuq, Harbaugh really has to stop playing Captain save a ho with every quarterback with potential.

Hitner got fined 21k for his first fine, Clay Matthews got 15k for his hit on Kaep. **** just doesn't make sense. I liked this quote by Whitner

"If the guy I hit thought it was legal, then I don't know what to do"
Old 10-02-2013, 04:31 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
I'm not sure wtf they're doing unless they're already loosing faith in the mobile QB situation.

That kid showed a lot of promise and they just helped one of their main rivals. Not smart. One of the first big mistakes by the organization in the last couple years. Some stuff I didn't agree with but this just seems stupid. If you're gonna dump someone try to at least get him away from your rivals.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I'm not sure wtf they're doing unless they're already loosing faith in the mobile QB situation.

That kid showed a lot of promise and they just helped one of their main rivals. Not smart. One of the first big mistakes by the organization in the last couple years. Some stuff I didn't agree with but this just seems stupid. If you're gonna dump someone try to at least get him away from your rivals.
Or friggin hold onto him for a year and get a pick from him... easy. Look what people got for Flynn on a "hype" trade.

49ers essentially gave up Bj Daniels for Skelton, and bonus, gave Bj to Seattle....

Quick Reply: Official: 49ers 2013-2014 Season Thread