Official: 49ers 2012-2013 Season Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 11:01 AM

Car Info: 05 Flat White STi, 96 Widebody Brighton
well smith is already in the talks about firing Tom Condon as far as his whole agent playing both sides of the field.. nobody else see's the writing on the wall with manning going to denver? TEBOW back in florida! Anyone else remember last years game with denver and miami.. the fans were routing for tebow more than miami and anyone else.. lol.. smith will be a niner again at 3 years and 28 million.. niners go to the draft and get some depth at positions and call it a productive offseason...
Old 03-19-2012, 12:28 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
So I guess Manning is out

Report: Peyton Manning picks Denver Broncos
Old 03-19-2012, 04:10 PM

Car Info: 2005 obp wrx
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I'd look to improve that position along with RB next. Gore is getting worn out and Hunter is undersized. He needs a guy that can put in work with him.
this i believe is true, how bout tebow as a RB? since we run the ball often, tebow could do his magic. that would open opportunities for alex to play action to moss, vd, or manningham. that'll keep hunter and gore's legs healthy throughout the season. just a thought
Old 03-19-2012, 04:26 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by elementliquidx2
this i believe is true, how bout tebow as a RB? since we run the ball often, tebow could do his magic. that would open opportunities for alex to play action to moss, vd, or manningham. that'll keep hunter and gore's legs healthy throughout the season. just a thought
I think a wise move for Tebow would be to spend this season working out like a mad man and working on RB/TE type skills. He's more likely to get picked up on a team that's short on cash that way. Back up RB. 3rd string QB in one. Hell he could be a second string RB/TE/QB on a lot of teams. He's a good athlete.

Don't know how willing he is going to be right now to do that. He's had a little success. Be interesting to see.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:22 PM

Dolphins move on and sign QB David Garrard. Looks like Alex Smith is out of options, other than the 49ers offer.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:10 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Alex will be back with the 49ers, it was just business. If he signs else where he doesn't have nearly a good shot to repeat with the same o-coordinator.

If not it's Josh Johnson or Kaepernick. Alex will be back.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:00 PM

96mil/5yr... 5 more years?!? Really? Broncos won the division, they get to play the top teams in the league. We'll see how many hits he'll be able to take, cuz the rush will definitely be coming.

Since the Broncos have young WRs, I think they're going o-line/TE for sure in the draft.

Raiders won't see the light of day in the AFC West, they lost to Tebow twice too.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:03 PM

Forgot to add, Tim Tebow would be a good fit in Miami. Bring on that wildcat, plus he's back home in Florida! Do it!
Old 03-20-2012, 01:32 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by iLoqin
96mil/5yr... 5 more years?!? Really? Broncos won the division, they get to play the top teams in the league. We'll see how many hits he'll be able to take, cuz the rush will definitely be coming.

Since the Broncos have young WRs, I think they're going o-line/TE for sure in the draft.

Raiders won't see the light of day in the AFC West, they lost to Tebow twice too.
I'd tend to agree but Manning is exactly the kind of QB that the Raiders tend to injure. Dude doesn't move. I think they go 1/1 this year against them and if they can stay healthy at RB and QB this year they win the division.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:43 PM

Car Info: 2005 obp wrx
dont forget about the chargers, although the chargers gave up some big players recently... they did beat the raiders in the last game of the season to keep raiders from advancing to the playoffs. espn tends to forget tebow got into the playoffs by default technically.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:45 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
I'd tend to agree but Manning is exactly the kind of QB that the Raiders tend to injure. Dude doesn't move. I think they go 1/1 this year against them and if they can stay healthy at RB and QB this year they win the division.
Soon as anyone touches PM, there will be flags littered in the backfield. Its going to be worst than Brady.

Last edited by FXTbrah; 03-20-2012 at 02:49 PM.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:48 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
Soon as anyone touches PM, there will be flags littered in the backfield. Its going to be worst than Brady.
For real!
Old 03-20-2012, 03:55 PM

For real!
+1, Unfortunate, but he will take hits!
Old 03-20-2012, 04:20 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Im willing to bet every team he faces will have a secret bounty on his neck.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:23 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by iLoqin
+1, Unfortunate, but he will take hits!
Oh yeah. NO WAY he makes it 5 years. That is the only reason in hell he signed with Denver. Gives him more years. I'm sure most of the other offers were closer to 2 years with options for 4 or 5.

Denver needs receivers RIGHT NOW. I'd be willing to bet that tebow sees time at RB, TE, WR, QB all this season alone. I'll probably draft him on my fantasy team just because of that. LOL.

Quick Reply: Official: 49ers 2012-2013 Season Thread!