Official: 49ers 2012-2013 Season Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 09:15 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.2L
LOTS of no calls against the Niners.

Props to Flacco and the Ravens though.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:20 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
If they threw that guy out it would of been good for the Ravens since he was the guy penalized for running into the kicker on the missed FG which caused a re-kick which was made.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:47 PM

Car Info: Nadda
The play calling was bad.

Kaepernick never throws fade routes.

Kaepernick has speed with 2 time outs and.... no call of pistol or option? Why not utilize his speed or Gore on the inside?

Just felt like that play call could have been better down there. Use what got you there.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:03 PM

Car Info: WRB Wagon
Burning the timeout for the delay of game was brutal and came back to bite us.. Shoulda coulda, woulda, we didn't play the overall better game so I think the niners have to own the loss as hard as it is to swallow after last season too, but hey, I'm honestly already stoked for next season and I think they can build even more as a team, and I hope moss signs for one more! ^ what he said too
Old 02-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
I am disappointed but at the same time happy we made it this far (only ONE other team can say they also made it this far this year, and further) and the second half was a good one. Coach Harbaugh has only been here for two seasons, and have progressed further each of the two seasons. I have high hopes to see what he can do with the team for next season. Im also excited to see what will come from Kaepernick as he's trained as a starter in the off season.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:10 PM

Car Info: WRB Wagon
^ and that too hence why I'm still stoked deep down past this initial pain
Old 02-03-2013, 10:21 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Idk if I want Moss to come back next year. Im sick of players who think with big egos and feel they are "elite" and deserving of all. He made a few good plays this year, but overall was not a huge impact to the team.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:29 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
I was literally crying at the end of that game but not due to the fact that we lost. I can handle losing but I cant handle bull**** calls all game especially when they're replayed over and over and over. Vegas won. ***k WWFootball.

I wish we didn't go full potato in the first half. Thats what happens when you have Gore, Willis, Bowman and Crabs going out to the strip club 2 days before the game of your life.

Bolded for emphasis. Would celebrate that.

Last edited by FXTbrah; 02-04-2013 at 04:53 PM. Reason: edited because its just football after all
Old 02-03-2013, 10:40 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Chippy non-calls. I also watched the tussle after the pick.. some Raven blatantly shoved a ref to get at someone else on the Niners.

NO EJECTION.

I mean Justin Smith barely moved a ref vs the Seahawks earlier in the year and poof, he as gone. Just another one of them shady dealings...

How about the offsides on the 2 pt conversion non call? Really? To tie the game you DONT CALL THE ****ING PENALTY ON OFFSIDES ON THE GUY WHO got a free shot at the QB?!?

Again, last set of plays, under 2min, that close to the goal line, you have to get in. You had 2 time outs, I am still stunned at the calls of why no pistol option. Let Kaepernick do what he does to get those few yards. Let him read, make the call, or do a fast sweep option with LMJ. Kaepernick is not the pretty fade thrower like Manning. Let him use his damn legs. Also with any short 3rd down calls... 3rd and under 5yards, you gotta go pistol option, or at least line up in the formation and pass out of it.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:20 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
Absolute bull**** calls. This was OUR game to win. NO FLAG on the OFFSIDES ON THE 2PT??? HOW ****ING BLATANT DOES IT HAVE TO BE? ****ING PATHETIC. **** THE REFS.

That 4th down play, Crabtree was HELD the ENTIRE TIME...BULL****.

Also, when the ravens held the ball in the enzone instead of punting and took the safety....DID YOU SEE HOW MANY RAVENS HELD THE 9ERS? ATLEAST 3 HOLDING PENTALTIES COULD HAVE BEEN CALLED.

This game was thrown from the start. The NFL is rigged and someone is making it easy for the ravens to win. They ALWAYS give the raven's opponent penalties in 3rd and 10, 3rd and goal..ect position. Ravens are never ever called. THAT PUNT should have been ROUGHING the kicker, not RUNNING INTO...AKRES WAS INJURED ON THAT PLAY..

BULL**** ****ING GAME..PISSED AT THE NFL..AMERICA...And ****ing Kapernick for ruining 9ers legacy, losing our first superbowl ever..throwing the first pick ever...and giving up the longest TD kickoff return in superbowl HISTORY.

FIRE GREG ROMAN our offensive coordinator.

**** THE RAVENS..***GOT ****ING CHEAT TEAM
Old 02-03-2013, 11:23 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.2L
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Chippy non-calls. I also watched the tussle after the pick.. some Raven blatantly shoved a ref to get at someone else on the Niners.

NO EJECTION.

I mean Justin Smith barely moved a ref vs the Seahawks earlier in the year and poof, he as gone. Just another one of them shady dealings...

How about the offsides on the 2 pt conversion non call? Really? To tie the game you DONT CALL THE ****ING PENALTY ON OFFSIDES ON THE GUY WHO got a free shot at the QB?!?

Again, last set of plays, under 2min, that close to the goal line, you have to get in. You had 2 time outs, I am still stunned at the calls of why no pistol option. Let Kaepernick do what he does to get those few yards. Let him read, make the call, or do a fast sweep option with LMJ. Kaepernick is not the pretty fade thrower like Manning. Let him use his damn legs. Also with any short 3rd down calls... 3rd and under 5yards, you gotta go pistol option, or at least line up in the formation and pass out of it.
Agreed on all accounts.

Play calling especially on those last plays were way too conservative. Kap did not get a chance to run much within these last two games. He did today, but not as much as I'd expect from a guy like him.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:46 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
You cant be mad about the non holding calls when they were in punt formation and took a safety since if they call holding and you accept you have 4 seconds left and they run around and out of bound and its game over.

There is a reason the Raven DB ended up on the ground on 4th and goal.

Also don't forget this, sorry about the words on it and size but it is all I could find.

Old 02-04-2013, 12:14 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
That was good coverage by Navorro, no PI. Roddy white and julio jones were pushing off and not getting caught for it allll day.

whats your magical argument for the non call on defensive offsides on the 2 pt conversion?

The Refs threw this game. They ****ed it up for us in crucial situations, they blew the calls.

and Karma? The only karma the niners have coming their way would be 100+ PI calls in a row in their favor. They get bull**** penalties nearly every game, and it is almost never called equally. Only equally called game this year was the saints game.

The playoff game against the pack was fair as well.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:22 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Sorry, but the reason the niners lost was the niners very poor play in the first half.

Niners should have walked on the ravens.

Blaming the refs is stupid. Blaming ravens players is stupid.

You need to blame the coaching staff and the defense for the incredibly poor play in the first half. Way below what they were capable of. Nothing else is the reason you lost.

Pulling for the niners today. Just too big of a hole to easily cover.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:27 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
You guys got a great team, could easy be in the SB the next 3 years. I doubt Harbaugh will allow the team to sleep on anyone again like the first half.

Quick Reply: Official: 49ers 2012-2013 Season Thread!