Official: 49ers 2012-2013 Season Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 07:01 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Take some pics of yours, including the logos that really make it "authentic" I know that I a fakey before and the only way to tell it was a fake was the "nfl" logo above the numbers on the chest area, other than that no one else would be able to tell.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by iLoqin
I also like Whitner and Goldson because they bring the wood when they hit.
QFT! Pu55y *** refs calling that is BS IMHO. It sure as hell looked like he lead with his shoulder rather than his helmet. If that was a penalty then the one(s) that Moss took (high/low) should have been a penalty as well.

Also, does anyone else think this spot-foul pass interference cr4p is getting old? Call it a 15 yard penalty and be done with it. That has to be the most egregious penalty in all of sports.

Otherwise, what a game!!!

-Brian
Old 12-18-2012, 08:13 PM

I agree, PI should be 15yards max or spot of foul under 15. PI needs to be regulated a bit better, if the defender prevents the receiver from catching the ball by physical movement that's a PI. The ones where they touch their body while making a play with the other hand is not a PI unless they specifically move the receiver or twist them or prevent a body part from moving.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:15 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
Soo that was pretty depressing. I was looking forward to that #2 bye position but I have my doubts about the vikings beating green bay
Old 12-23-2012, 10:18 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM Impreza WRX/ 1998 RBP Impreza 2.5RS
I'm on the same boat. I was listening to the game in my car before heading in the house and I pretty much walked in happy from a good day at work to being extremely let down. :/
Old 12-23-2012, 10:28 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
That game was the worst I have seen the niners play with their current roster. Horrible all around.

Playcalling: Bland, predictable. The seahawks were ready for what we were running every play.

Rungame: Frank Gore Fumbled. That is all.

Special Teams: Ted Ginn continues to play it safe because he knows he will muff punts and that he isn't very good.

Injuries: Vernon Davis Concussion on a LEGAL (but the flag was thrown anyways) hit..he didn't return...
Mario Manningham...GRUESOME KNEE injury for those of you who saw the certain angle they only showed ONE time in slow mo (they realized it was too graphic to show over and over). It looked bad.

Defense: P ***** played good, intercepting a bobbled pass. Other than that....nope. Nobody on our defense stepped up. Dashon Goldon a litttttle bit. We SORELY missed justin smith out there. Ahmad brooks was jumping the gun early ALLLLL night..he got caught twice I think.

Defensive Backs: Carlos Rodgers, Terell Brown. They both played absolutely horrendous games. They were pathetic, really. Richard sherman of the seahawks outplayed both of them by 5 times. I have been focused on our backfield in our last 5 or so games, being that our D line and linebackers are pretty solid right now. Our DB's are preforming terribly. They play soft coverage, do not anticipate routes, Do not go for interceptions, and worst of all I catch (25) terrell brown playing coverage without looking at the quarterback ALL the time..That is no way to play, you need to watch the quarterback to make a play on the ball.Weakest part of our D no doubt. We need them to step their play up if we intend on making it to the NFC championship game or better. Carlos rodgers specifically missed a gimme interception that was thrown right to him.

Offense: Crabtree played good, Moss played good, Vernon was good until he got concussed, Delaney Walker was pretty good, giving us our only touchdown of the game (~ 1:30 left in game). Offensive line looked alright, kaepernick had to evade a lot of guys and when he took off to run he never got much yardage.

KAEPERNICK: I was EXTREMELY upset with kaepernick this game. He made TERRIBLE decisions down the stretch...everything ranching from throwing to covered guys, hanging his recievers out on some throws, threw an INT in the endzone on a THIRD and GOAL. (TOTAL MOMENTUM LOSS). Adding to this he showed a bit of INACCURACY...and MOST OF ALL...With his lack of preparation and probably the crowd noise factoring in (gotta play through it) he cost us ALL our timeouts in the firsthalf quickly...and did the same thing in the second half on two timeouts. He looked flustered, indecisive...man he was just bad...i was calling for smith to be put back in.

The BLOCKED punt for a touchdown was when I knew we were going to loose this game. I don't know what it was...from winning the previous week in New England? Lack of motivation? Lack of execution? Kaepernick blowing it? weak game to watch as a niners fan.

ONLY good things to come of that game: Lamichael james looked good, Davis Akres made a 54 yard field goal in the rain

ps: after the game, Richard Sherman the CB of the seahawks said "happy birthday" to harbaugh..i guess it was his birthday today or something. **** pisses me off...

Last edited by BOOSTEDxSTi; 12-23-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:54 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
seahawks are good.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:15 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Lets see CK7 looked flustered from the first snap, same way I looked at my first live game two weeks ago. Terrible terrible terrible playcalling.. pretty sure I could adjust to the defense better than Roman. Im Ok with the CK7 move but lets not get away from our run game. We left atleast two redzone TDs on the boards due to trying to throw instead of punching it with our 4ypc.

That said I had to stop myself earlier from betting against the Niners. The homer in me was saying we'd finally break the 2-1 streak even though the gambling man in me knew it wouldn't be so.

We no longer have a ***** division like the Raiders and even the Rams will be in the mix next year. Its time to step it up, learn from our losses and start being consistent or get the **** off the pot. The fans can't stand another 10 years of mediocrity.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by BOOSTEDxSTi
That game was the worst I have seen the niners play with their current roster. Horrible all around.

Playcalling: Bland, predictable. The seahawks were ready for what we were running every play.

Rungame: Frank Gore Fumbled. That is all.

Special Teams: Ted Ginn continues to play it safe because he knows he will muff punts and that he isn't very good.

Injuries: Vernon Davis Concussion on a LEGAL (but the flag was thrown anyways) hit..he didn't return...
Mario Manningham...GRUESOME KNEE injury for those of you who saw the certain angle they only showed ONE time in slow mo (they realized it was too graphic to show over and over). It looked bad.

Defense: P ***** played good, intercepting a bobbled pass. Other than that....nope. Nobody on our defense stepped up. Dashon Goldon a litttttle bit. We SORELY missed justin smith out there. Ahmad brooks was jumping the gun early ALLLLL night..he got caught twice I think.

Defensive Backs: Carlos Rodgers, Terell Brown. They both played absolutely horrendous games. They were pathetic, really. Richard sherman of the seahawks outplayed both of them by 5 times. I have been focused on our backfield in our last 5 or so games, being that our D line and linebackers are pretty solid right now. Our DB's are preforming terribly. They play soft coverage, do not anticipate routes, Do not go for interceptions, and worst of all I catch (25) terrell brown playing coverage without looking at the quarterback ALL the time..That is no way to play, you need to watch the quarterback to make a play on the ball.Weakest part of our D no doubt. We need them to step their play up if we intend on making it to the NFC championship game or better. Carlos rodgers specifically missed a gimme interception that was thrown right to him.

Offense: Crabtree played good, Moss played good, Vernon was good until he got concussed, Delaney Walker was pretty good, giving us our only touchdown of the game (~ 1:30 left in game). Offensive line looked alright, kaepernick had to evade a lot of guys and when he took off to run he never got much yardage.

KAEPERNICK: I was EXTREMELY upset with kaepernick this game. He made TERRIBLE decisions down the stretch...everything ranching from throwing to covered guys, hanging his recievers out on some throws, threw an INT in the endzone on a THIRD and GOAL. (TOTAL MOMENTUM LOSS). Adding to this he showed a bit of INACCURACY...and MOST OF ALL...With his lack of preparation and probably the crowd noise factoring in (gotta play through it) he cost us ALL our timeouts in the firsthalf quickly...and did the same thing in the second half on two timeouts. He looked flustered, indecisive...man he was just bad...i was calling for smith to be put back in.

The BLOCKED punt for a touchdown was when I knew we were going to loose this game. I don't know what it was...from winning the previous week in New England? Lack of motivation? Lack of execution? Kaepernick blowing it? weak game to watch as a niners fan.

ONLY good things to come of that game: Lamichael james looked good, Davis Akres made a 54 yard field goal in the rain

ps: after the game, Richard Sherman the CB of the seahawks said "happy birthday" to harbaugh..i guess it was his birthday today or something. **** pisses me off...
agreed with everything and it was Harbaughs *drumroll* 49th birthday today

dotdotdot
Old 12-24-2012, 12:54 PM

Kaepernick and staff should have simplified everything based on the noise. Everything looked like the first time he started. It's very hostile in Seattle which is why they are so good at home. And it's amazing how Seattle is scoring because Wilson doesn't toss the rock that much. Strong defense, ground game, and the biggest difference is that Wilson looks calm under pressure and doesn't look flustered at all. He's accurate, makes the right decisions and his center of gravity is so low due to his height that he's extremely elusive. 49ers even held their lanes while pass rushing and Wilson somehow wiggled his way out all game.

He didnt even pass a lot. But when he did he looked good. To tell you the truth I think the Seahawks just stripped the dominance of the NFC West. I foresee the Hawks are going be to be contenders for a long time because they're young. Only going to get better.

49ers could have established something early on but Crabtree dropped the ball. There were a lot of drops. But the biggest one to me was the first drive 3rd down play where they coulda got a first down. The receivers and others need to stop dropping the ball. In any case, after that drop it began to snowball against them. Defense couldn't get off the field and the Hawks methodically drove and ate up the clock. Really outcoached and never executed. Got burnt deep and on the run and could never get their hands on Wilson.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:57 PM

But after the block fg they were behind and then I knew Gore was gone from the equation. Pretty much stopped the running game due to the quick scoring. Great recipe to beat the Niners. I'm also pissed at the first drive called. All 3 passes. No running or option?! Why?
Old 12-24-2012, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by iLoqin
But after the block fg they were behind and then I knew Gore was gone from the equation. Pretty much stopped the running game due to the quick scoring. Great recipe to beat the Niners. I'm also pissed at the first drive called. All 3 passes. No running or option?! Why?
You pretty much knew they were going to go pass heavy from the first play of the game. Thats one thing I hate about the QB change. We now rely too much on Kaps throws instead of using what works for us, the run game. If you look back pretty much every big game we've lost has been due to going pass heavy and abandoning the run.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:09 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru WRX
Wtf is up with akers? Blocked then they ran it all the way for a touchdown, its all his fault!!
Old 12-24-2012, 05:37 PM

Car Info: AW STI 05
horrible game tough atmosphere to win in we were out coached and played..any given sunday... lets just make up for this loss by hoisting a super bowl trophy at the end of the year...
Old 12-24-2012, 06:01 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Im looking smarter and smarter as the season goes on.

Quick Reply: Official: 49ers 2012-2013 Season Thread!