officer jones in pleasaton is a **********

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 02:14 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by VRT Gump
the hatred comment was not to you. Your a LEO, you get tons of hatred for doing your job.

As far as him being a dick, welcome to the world. People are dicks to everyone. It is just how they are, especially when they get some power.
How many times has a person dropped a name to try and get out of a ticket? I know when I was ASF, and someone dropped a name, I would usually give them the ticket or call the MA's in because I hate that. If you are caught doing wrong, a buddy shouldnt make it all ok.

now go punch said LEO in the ***** and tell him to calm down. That may teach him. And if you are unhappy with his loud motorcycle, follow him home and write him a ticket. when he gets smart, just say, sir, tell it to the judge. that would be pure awesomeness.
follow him home and write him a ticket is what first crossed my mind.the problem is motorcycles in general dont have the same exhaust VC as most cars.
this guy just really struck a nerve with me.if i do something to get a ticket,fine.what i dont need from said leo is your opinion on why i shouldnt be doing X and how you have been a leo or 20+ years and never broke any laws.
theres even youtube vids of this guy and sadly there vids of my local city leo as well.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:21 PM

Car Info: 03 Bugeye, D675, Lightning
^^ i hate harleys with over-loud anus pipes
Old 12-20-2009, 05:10 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Keep in mind, cops just hate other cops. CHP doesn't like city cops, city cops don't like CHP. I even heard if you flash one of those badges while in the city or out, you're more likely to get the ticket because they just don't like each other.

Rumored, but that's what I've heard from an officer.
you heard wrong.

nation, what department do you work for?