NRG Gas Hood Dampers

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 10:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
the difference between i-club and nasioc mods is that when i-club mods are asses, you can be asses back, as long as its within the rules

I don't know how many quarrels I've gotten into with mods, but its been a lot....you have to learn to play rough... and you know how cops sometimes speed down the freeway? its an authority thing. You can swear on I-club and say **** *** ***** as long as you type the actual word and don't try to dodge the filter. Everyone else swears and lets the filter filter it

however, when you ignore help, it makes no one want to help you.

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 05-16-2007 at 10:49 AM. Reason: one word wasn't filtered
Old 05-16-2007, 10:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by STiYLIN
I am not being singled out or anything.

https://www.i-club.com/forums/search...earchid=915925

https://www.i-club.com/forums/search...earchid=915929

https://www.i-club.com/forums/search...earchid=915932

And look how many STAFF members are the ones using bad langauge. We are all adluts here. I don't come here to cause trouble. I participate in meets, track days, dyno days, I help memebers, I have a good trader raiting, and post great how to's. Yet I am being ganged up on by four friends (Life, Sigma,Blitz, Xevious). So since you're staff you bend the rules any way you want to suit your needs.

the New face of I-Club is beautiful!!!
how am i ganging up on you? Did you stop waving your **** around long enough to read my post as to how you can fix your rusting damper? it was [size=4]YOU[/quote] that decided to tell people to go "fawk" themselves. Ofcourse I had to jump in, its obvious you don't know who lifeplaza really is. So I merely told you to put your money where your mouth is. I'm sorry that your'e butt hurt that I reiterated your challenge to LifePlaza.

Did you not say this?
I hope to one day meet both of you at a meet or a track day.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:49 AM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Originally Posted by sigma pi
but the length and gerth are different

GGIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYY!
:bananen_smilies091:

STiYLIN, noone is trying to gang up on you. I see a bunch of people providing feedback after you posted a complaint. When you start a thread, and then you respond to it because it's your issue, the responses are *supposed* to be directed at you.

LifePlaza had the same problem with his NRG's. Sigma and I haven't had problems with Teins or Provas. Multiple times the guys from SoCal have offered to check with the NRG guys if you haven't already. I really don't see why you're feeling so persecuted; jsut do a little preventative maintenance to stop any further issues, and lodge a complaint with NRG. Done.

BTW, the SoCal guys are all *******s (hi Mike :P), but they're trying to help you, so can the whole norcal/socal crap.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:50 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by MBasile
the difference between i-club and nasioc mods is that when i-club mods are asses, you can be asses back, as long as its within the rules

I don't know how many quarrels I've gotten into with mods, but its been a lot....you have to learn to play rough... and you know how cops sometimes speed down the freeway? its an authority thing. You can swear on I-club and say **** *** ***** as long as you type the actual word and don't try to dodge the filter. Everyone else swears and lets the filter filter it

however, when you ignore help, it makes no one want to help you.
please check your PMs for your warning points
Old 05-16-2007, 10:54 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
Lets keep it clean...

I'd suggest you simply contact NRG, i'm sure they'll replace it. If they don't, try seeing if you can replace the hardware yourself, i'm sure it's available out there.
funny thing is my post has a link to a NRG vendor who helped fix the rusting issue. But apparently i'm the only one who knows how to read let alone use a search button.
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
please check your PMs for your warning points
like that

(I wasn't saying thats the only difference between nazioc and i-crub mods)

Originally Posted by BLITZSTI
funny thing is my post has a link to a NRG vendor who helped fix the rusting issue. But apparently i'm the only one who knows how to read let alone use a search button.
thats why you have VIP
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by MBasile
You can swear on I-club and say **** *** ***** as long as you type the actual word and don't try to dodge the filter.
Exaxtly. Putting a 1 or a ! to dodge the **** is against the rules and we've been asked to enforce that policy. Anything that has happened in the past (before the rules changes) is not relevant.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:00 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Originally Posted by sybir

BTW, the SoCal guys are all *******s (hi Mike :P), but they're trying to help you, so can the whole norcal/socal crap.
thats right!

and wth with the animated gif!

NRG is down the street from me BTW
Old 05-16-2007, 11:03 AM

Car Info: I is not STiYLIN n e moar
Originally Posted by theheckwithyou
hold on, i don't think at any point did either Sigma or Life started to talk crap in this thread.

lets recap

sure he made a comment about ur car but if you read carefully he would help do something about it since NRG is in socal.

i still see no insults made observations about the price and quality

now up to this point sigma has not said anything to insult you, yet you mock him.

here Lifeplaza does not insult u,

still see no insults

No insults here either

i can continue however i don't see insults towards u, and i must ask why are you giving sigma and life crap when they are offering you information and help? Is it because they are from socal?
There is a history and non of it is in this thread. It's in the so cal forums. they came to take shots and call me cheap.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:04 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
Lets keep it clean...

I'd suggest you simply contact NRG, i'm sure they'll replace it. If they don't, try seeing if you can replace the hardware yourself, i'm sure it's available out there.
if they say no send them to me ill go down there myself

which is what i said in the first post i posted i was tring to hlep
Old 05-16-2007, 11:13 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by sybir
GGIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYY!
:bananen_smilies091:

STiYLIN, noone is trying to gang up on you. I see a bunch of people providing feedback after you posted a complaint. When you start a thread, and then you respond to it because it's your issue, the responses are *supposed* to be directed at you.

LifePlaza had the same problem with his NRG's. Sigma and I haven't had problems with Teins or Provas. Multiple times the guys from SoCal have offered to check with the NRG guys if you haven't already. I really don't see why you're feeling so persecuted; jsut do a little preventative maintenance to stop any further issues, and lodge a complaint with NRG. Done.

nuts to you and your nor cal buddies haha

yeah im down for the nor cal so cal fued but im tryin to help a little bit
Old 05-16-2007, 11:19 AM

Car Info: 06 wrx
There is a history and non of it is in this thread. It's in the so cal forums. they came to take shots and call me cheap.
The interesting point is that you are stating the fact that ur giving life and sigma a hard time because they are socal. If you are referring to the previous two recent norcal v socal issues of certain phrase and pictures. I say move on.

The point they were trying not to prove that your cheap but what you pay is what you get. I'll be honest i want to get the best item for the cheapest price, some times inexpensive stuff do have issues with them, and thats what they are trying to prove. The fact that they are offering to help you does not send you an invitation be an *** to them.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:20 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by sigma pi
if they say no send them to me ill go down there myself

which is what i said in the first post i posted i was tring to hlep
Hey! Quit coming in to this thread to be mean to Stylin! That's clearly your motive
Old 05-16-2007, 11:40 AM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Originally Posted by LifePlaza
thats right!
and wth with the animated gif!
NRG is down the street from me BTW
It's the best .gif ever!
Old 05-16-2007, 12:04 PM

Car Info: I is not STiYLIN n e moar
I am not going to fight a battle I can't win. the staff is united, as they should be. Gagan, who I went out of my way to help (get a battery at cost and ship to him) gave me a lang infraction. I can clearly see this site has changed.

I love the new look and features. It's unfortunate we can't be adults and chose to use lang that we use in real life. Like I said, this is an adult forum. Not for the kiddies.

I want to make clear to everyone Life Plaza, Sigma pi and I have a history. I am not reacting to them in this thread harshly simply because of what they said here. That would be retarded.

I do appreciate their offers to contact NRG, after you took you little jabs at the value of my car and my choice of hood dampers. Try to down play it all you want. I am fine with it.

To everyone else watching this going WTF is wrong with STiYLIN, he "usually" pretty normal and chill. There is a ton of poo-poo talking in the SoCal forum if you feel the need to cach up. I am really done wasting my time with these guys.

Quick Reply: NRG Gas Hood Dampers