Not guilty for Violation Code 22350-I

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 12:34 PM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
Originally Posted by Lboogie
hey flatline, how about an i-club shoutout next time you on the radio and we are listening on the scanners
negative ahahaha. im strictly proffessional at work.

im the guy who lets to many people off the hook with warnings. hahaha
Old 02-28-2009, 12:39 PM

and let me tell you guys a little story.

Im driving down this street (no houses on either side, no sidewalks, just kinda mehh in the middle of nowhere... kinda...) i see this car with its hazards on driving VERY slow.

Kinda suspicious if you ask me. I pull the car over. Turns out it was a 50 year old lady in a diabetic COMA. I saved her life. Paramedics almost pronounced her on scene.

So i guess you can say **** POLICE all you want. What if that was your mom? Your grandmother?

Did i abuse my power then? Did i write her a ticket for speed for conditions? I could have technically.

What it boils down to. YOU KNOWINGLY BROKE THE LAW. YOU HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY.

I fully expect to get pulled over everytime i drive my modded wrx. If you dont want to get pulled over... dont mod your car. dont speed. Dont break the law.

And yes cops can get tickets to. Ive gotten three last year.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:03 PM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by flatline

Im driving down this street (no houses on either side, no sidewalks, just kinda mehh in the middle of nowhere... kinda...) i see this car with its hazards on driving VERY slow.

Kinda suspicious if you ask me. I pull the car over. Turns out it was a 50 year old lady in a diabetic COMA. I saved her life. Paramedics almost pronounced her on scene.

So i guess you can say **** POLICE all you want. What if that was your mom? Your grandmother?

Did i abuse my power then? Did i write her a ticket for speed for conditions? I could have technically.

I fully expect to get pulled over everytime i drive my modded wrx. If you dont want to get pulled over... dont mod your car. dont speed. Dont break the law.

A guy I train with just got out of the OPD Academy.

Speaking of cops ticketing cops, a friend of mine on the HBPD says one CHP "station" down there is ruthless, cop or not, you're getting a ticket from them.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Spoolin415
A guy I train with just got out of the OPD Academy.

Speaking of cops ticketing cops, a friend of mine on the HBPD says one CHP "station" down there is ruthless, cop or not, you're getting a ticket from them.
Meh, i dont really have an opinion. I know everytime I get pulled over i end up getting a ticket!!

Hey PM me the name of the guy that just graduated the academy =)
Old 02-28-2009, 06:54 PM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
CHP have been the most professional and straight to the point law enforcement I've dealt with. don't hand them no BS and they won't give you any. My opinion slightly changes a bit on city cops and sheriff's. then again it's also officer's mood, and how you dress and present yourself when getting pulled over.

I've been let off quite a few times even doing 100+
i've also been ticketed for 6mph over.

just depends on the cop.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
Originally Posted by horsecut54
yes yes pulling people out of burning cars is all fine and well that is their job after all, but explain why I was pulled over 18 times in 4 months when my car was completely stock, explain why Captain lynch (head of monterey county CHP) said my Laguna Seca sticker was "illegal street racing paraphernalia" when I live in monterey, and its a monterey county park, explain why my brother was given a reckless driving for stretching his legs while riding his motorcycle, or any of the other numerous abuses of power. Explain why a bart cop killed Oscar grant, explain why a Salinas cop shot at a car because he 'thought they shot at him' when the weren't armed. explain any of these things And don't use ad hominum attacks like calling me a child and maybe I'll listen to you.
shut up.

i'll explain it. you get hassled because you give them many reasons. one is a track racing sticker. if a logical person saw a sticker of a racing sticker, what would that person assume? that they race. explain why other people never get pulled over. because they do everything they can to not draw the wrong kind of attention to your car. sure, your car is stock, but its still an sti. something all cops know as a fast car usually driven by fast drivers. dont give them a reason and you wont get pulled over as often. simple as that. explain why you are so ignorant to the fact that they are not "out to get you".
Old 03-02-2009, 01:11 PM
banned

Car Info: 2007 WRX Limited | vf43'D
Originally Posted by Yin
shut up.

i'll explain it. you get hassled because you give them many reasons. one is a track racing sticker. if a logical person saw a sticker of a racing sticker, what would that person assume? .
That they race...on the track that the sticker is the shape of?
Old 03-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
^ logical person right here.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:24 PM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon
Originally Posted by Lboogie
That they race...on the track that the sticker is the shape of?
Nothing illegal about that, I hate to say it, but Yin your screed here was not much better thought out than the guy you are replying to- a sticker is not any more probable cause to pull anyone over than their skin color or the make or model of their car.

Usually there is something else going on, horsecut's attitude could use some adjusting for sure, pointing out a few abuses doesn't mean all law enforcement is evil anymore then the sticker says he's up to no good.

Both you guys could use a chill pill if you ask me....
Old 03-02-2009, 05:42 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
secondly, i take offense to you saying F the police. Not cool homie, you never know who is watching what you write.
I say "f" the police too, but I intend it to be directed towards the police as an organization, not towards the individuals who happen to be LEOs. So the (rhetorical) question is, are you "the police" or are you a person? Maybe he means it in the same way.

I'm not sure that I'm making any sense, by the way.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by MrMakesItRain
you gotta pay to play. dont hate on the cops for doing their job. if you're going to be breaking the law cover yourself and own up to it. otherwise you're just making yourself look real ignorant.
Originally Posted by I<3subie
I second that......

There is alot of disrepect in here. I thought for a second I logged in to a Honda forum from 2002 or dsm tuners from 2004.

Remember ...... YOU BROKE THE LAW. The police are hired to enforce those laws. They are just like you and me. Hell some are so much they even drive subarus.

Dont disrespect......

you won .... yea..... good job. You got lucky and I would rather your *** get off then take someone off their real job protecting the rest of us.

Why? But you will not get so lucky next time I bet.
Originally Posted by SubyImpreza07
The cops are just doing there job. Without them, chaos would erupt. Just be thankful you off this time, but you shouldn't bash on someone for doing their job.
Originally Posted by Overbear
Yea because LEO's doing their job and enforcing the laws is extortion.
I have never liked this type of logic. "They're just doing their job, don't hate them." I reserve the right to have an opinion on each individual, whether they're "just doing their job" or not.

Originally Posted by Overbear
and OP, I hope that you never need a officer to help you with your attitude. Look they are doing their job, and you BROKE THE LAW. People like you make me sick, your an embarrassment to the Subaru community, and the human race.
Dude, you are so melodramatic.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by yayitzian
CHP have been the most professional and straight to the point law enforcement I've dealt with. don't hand them no BS and they won't give you any. My opinion slightly changes a bit on city cops and sheriff's. then again it's also officer's mood, and how you dress and present yourself when getting pulled over.

I've been let off quite a few times even doing 100+
i've also been ticketed for 6mph over.

just depends on the cop.
I agree with you 100%--but from a philosophical standpoint, I still dislike the idea of a "police force."
Old 03-02-2009, 06:02 PM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
LoL we should just blame the people who makes Aftermarket parts!
Old 03-02-2009, 06:23 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by psoper
Nothing illegal about that, I hate to say it, but Yin your screed here was not much better thought out than the guy you are replying to- a sticker is not any more probable cause to pull anyone over than their skin color or the make or model of their car.

Usually there is something else going on, horsecut's attitude could use some adjusting for sure, pointing out a few abuses doesn't mean all law enforcement is evil anymore then the sticker says he's up to no good.

Both you guys could use a chill pill if you ask me....
if i saw a car with a track sticker, i would think that they race on the track and dont street race
Old 03-02-2009, 08:14 PM

Car Info: wrx02

What kind of tickets? Parking? You, probably weren't in the car or you didn't show your badge? Or the other cop was.....

Anyway back to subject, I don't see a point of hating cops for pulling us over for speeding and making you go to state ref. They are just doing their job. At same time, fighting the tickets is good. Give it a try. Nothing to loose really. You lose via trial decleration, then you set a day to appeal to the court. Practice your right - that's it. If you lose, you lose. If you win, either by "really" wining or by cop not submiting the form or not showing up in the court, you win. Nothing wrong with that.

Quick Reply: Not guilty for Violation Code 22350-I