Not guilty for Violation Code 22350-I

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 12:20 PM

Car Info: 413whp/461wtq
Originally Posted by flatline
how many civilians kill each other.

how many civilians beat other people.

id say the numbers GREATLY outweighs the number of crooked cops.

I have NEVER treated ANYBODY wrong. EVER. PERIOD. Its my JOB to uphold the law and treat everybody fairly.

Ive taken 261 suspects into custody and i still have to treat them witht he same fairness and equality as a 93 year old grandmother who has a taillight out.

Like i said. Be careful who is reading what you write. And dont generalize to that degree. The people who may be coming to help you, are the same people you are telling to F off.

QFT!!

I didnt even know u were OPD till u finally told me lol, though the fatigues should have been a giveaway

there's douches in every line of work plain and simple. and knowing a few cops personally, I can tell you it's alot of stress and problems that they deal with on a daily basis. what it comes down to is if you were speeding or have a loud exhaust or watever...your breaking the law! dont b***h if you get caught. fight it and if you win more power to you, if you lose then it sucks to be you
Old 02-27-2009, 12:38 PM

Car Info: LUMPY CGM 05 WRX
I see the OP in the thread and just a little advice. Maybe removing the F&^K the police part may make the thread a little more agreeable. I am happy for your victory heavens knows we have all come into a little trouble with Tinted windows exhaust etc..... I am dreading the day I get popped for my exhaust and my window tint again. I have my own ways out but bottom line you gotta pay to play and if you get a ticket because you broke the law then dont get pissed at the cop for enforcing it because he is te same person that makes a crook think twice before breaking into your beloved wagon that you love and stripping it to the frame and torching it and dumping it on hale st.

The hale st part is for Flatline cause thats where they dump aot of cars in the town.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:48 PM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec B
i would hesitate to use Ticketassasin.com at this point - gives you a good framework for a case but i would imagine that there have been so many submissions that the courts know what they are looking at. Check NABISCO for a good 'trial by declaration' write up.
Results may vary, obviously.
Old 02-27-2009, 01:12 PM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
they torch and dump cars everywhere after the sideshows!!!
Old 02-27-2009, 01:32 PM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
Originally Posted by <3mywagon
So basically you are saying that the speed i was traveling was OK for the current road conditions at the time of the ticket. Which is what i contested. Which the Judge agreed on. Great, glad we got that all figured out.
So basically you are saying that you yourself are a douchebag for starting a thread that bashes people for doing their job, and when someone comes along to support and reinforce your actions, you still treat them with complete disrespect. Which most of us can agree on. Great, glad we got that all figured out.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:43 AM

Car Info: 07 Impreza 2.5i UGM
Originally Posted by Yin
So basically you are saying that you yourself are a douchebag for starting a thread that bashes people for doing their job, and when someone comes along to support and reinforce your actions, you still treat them with complete disrespect. Which most of us can agree on. Great, glad we got that all figured out.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Just be thankful someone is willing to die to protect your butt.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:27 AM

Car Info: 1975 Ford Pinto
can i do written declaration for a ref ticket?
Old 02-28-2009, 10:08 AM

first off, the officer might not have wanted to go to court to contest the ticket, and decided to dismiss the ticket.

secondly, i take offense to you saying F the police. Not cool homie, you never know who is watching what you write.
fyi 22350 is unsafe speed for prevailing conditions...i agree with flatline, not cool sayin f the police. ya there are some crappy cop's out there, but the general purpose of them is for the good. dont be a douche
Old 02-28-2009, 10:30 AM

Car Info: Subaru STI
well done my good man!! The CHP are a bunch of power obsessed, illogical, jack offs. If everyone fought every ticket they got it would bankrupt the system, and they would have to change the way they apply the law, just like what happened with marijuana law, they just got sick of dealing with it. FIGHT YOUR TICKETS!!!!!! got to ticketassassin.com
Old 02-28-2009, 12:02 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by horsecut54
well done my good man!! The CHP are a bunch of power obsessed, illogical, jack offs. If everyone fought every ticket they got it would bankrupt the system, and they would have to change the way they apply the law, just like what happened with marijuana law, they just got sick of dealing with it. FIGHT YOUR TICKETS!!!!!! got to ticketassassin.com
Is there a sudden influx of 12yo boys? Grow the hell up kid, and realize the world does not work like you think. When you get to be old enough to understand it, you are going to feel like an *** for saying things like this.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:05 PM

Seriously, who are the ones first on scene to pull people out of a burning car? Who are the first ones on scene to provide medical aid (even though most dont know much, but any is better than none)
Old 02-28-2009, 12:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Seriously, who are the ones first on scene to pull people out of a burning car? Who are the first ones on scene to provide medical aid
first responders like me!!
Old 02-28-2009, 12:22 PM

Car Info: Subaru STI
yes yes pulling people out of burning cars is all fine and well that is their job after all, but explain why I was pulled over 18 times in 4 months when my car was completely stock, explain why Captain lynch (head of monterey county CHP) said my Laguna Seca sticker was "illegal street racing paraphernalia" when I live in monterey, and its a monterey county park, explain why my brother was given a reckless driving for stretching his legs while riding his motorcycle, or any of the other numerous abuses of power. Explain why a bart cop killed Oscar grant, explain why a Salinas cop shot at a car because he 'thought they shot at him' when the weren't armed. explain any of these things And don't use ad hominum attacks like calling me a child and maybe I'll listen to you.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:31 PM
banned

Car Info: 2007 WRX Limited | vf43'D
hey flatline, how about an i-club shoutout next time you on the radio and we are listening on the scanners
Old 02-28-2009, 12:32 PM

do you REALLY want to get into all of those issues with me?

We can PM each other about this instead of trashing the forum.

Quick Reply: Not guilty for Violation Code 22350-I