This is NOT THE AUTOBAHN!! (almost speeding ticket)

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 11:51 AM

Car Info: 05' WRX (Dirty Black)
i'm inclined to call shens. if the cop was that pissed, you would think he would follow through with the ticket. that and the threat of rape in jail sounds a bit too "bad lieutenant."
Old 10-20-2010, 11:51 AM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
who wants a mustache ride
Im pretty sure that scene in he movie isnt too far off how the Germans deal with the cops lol!

Old 10-20-2010, 01:36 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
WHAT THE ****!
Old 10-20-2010, 02:23 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Originally Posted by turfshark
i'm inclined to call shens. if the cop was that pissed, you would think he would follow through with the ticket. that and the threat of rape in jail sounds a bit too "bad lieutenant."
I had a similiar experience once while speeding thought the placerville hills heading to Tahoe. It was a weekday morning and I was blasting up the hills. THere was nobody around so I was speeding until I caught up with traffic and proceeded to drive the speed limit. Well a few minutes after I've slowed down to the flow of traffic I get pulled over.

It's raining and the cop comes to my passenger side, I roll down the window and the dude just rips me a new one. "It took me five minutes to catch up with you! You're lucky when I caught up with you that you were actually driving sane! I don't care how good your AWD is, SLOW DOWN!!" He didn't even ask for my licence and registration, he just lectured me for a few minutes telling me how he just wanted me to get to tahoe safe so I can tell my grand kids stories how much fun skiing in Tahoe was Once he was done yelling at me he told me to beat it and just left!
Old 10-20-2010, 03:30 PM

Car Info: 05' WRX (Dirty Black)
Originally Posted by subie OCD
I had a similiar experience once while speeding thought the placerville hills heading to Tahoe. It was a weekday morning and I was blasting up the hills. THere was nobody around so I was speeding until I caught up with traffic and proceeded to drive the speed limit. Well a few minutes after I've slowed down to the flow of traffic I get pulled over.

It's raining and the cop comes to my passenger side, I roll down the window and the dude just rips me a new one. "It took me five minutes to catch up with you! You're lucky when I caught up with you that you were actually driving sane! I don't care how good your AWD is, SLOW DOWN!!" He didn't even ask for my licence and registration, he just lectured me for a few minutes telling me how he just wanted me to get to tahoe safe so I can tell my grand kids stories how much fun skiing in Tahoe was Once he was done yelling at me he told me to beat it and just left!
i've been yelled at by leo's for my driving and let off as well. i just thought the jail rape and the whole "driving in my country" thing was laying it on a bit thick. still entirely possible i guess...
Old 10-20-2010, 04:41 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by turfshark
i just thought the jail rape and the whole "driving in my country" thing was laying it on a bit thick. still entirely possible i guess...
Yea thats power tripping alright......... "GIT OFF MAH LAWN....ER... ROAHHDD!"
Old 10-21-2010, 12:19 AM

Car Info: 99RS-T
Originally Posted by subie OCD
I had a similiar experience once while speeding thought the placerville hills heading to Tahoe.

Dude, Placerville down to Folsom or vice-versa is a bad area to speed...

Last edited by mattej; 10-21-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:27 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
AWESOME! You know what you do when you drive in a foreign country though? You match the numbers from the big sign with the numbers on that round scale on the dash board. **** the tourist for trying to BS his way out of it.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:48 AM

Car Info: wrx02
Funny. What he says is entirely true though.