NORTHBAY SIGHTINGS! POst your northbay sighting here

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 10:36 AM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Originally Posted by ssteve
Evos? Up here? Hmmm, thats kinda rare.
I know tell me about it huh. Actually I know there is someone that lives over on fulton that's owns a black evo. And in cotati there is a younger chick that owns a white evo 8.

Btu yesterday I must have seen at least 4. And tons of scoobs including a wrb forwster that was sick lookin. I normally don't dig the foresters because they aren't my thing, but this one was just beautiful.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:09 AM

Car Info: old awd turbo thangy
Yeah I have seen the chick in the white 8, and theres also a chick in a silver 8 and another in a grey MR 9 in RP.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:10 AM

Had a sighting of a white STI on mission ave yesterday trying to slingshot around a silver evo.

Last edited by ssteve; 12-28-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:18 AM

Car Info: missing my STI 2006
Had a sighting of a white STI on montecito ave yesterday trying to slingshot around a silver evo.
there is some new kid in a 07 with a carbon hood and I think no wing that is a total douche... he is young and tries to race every time he comes up on me to.
If I remember it is the sti that was at redwood credit union car lot on mendo.
I see a 06 WRC blue STI over be Ozzys now anyone on here
Old 12-28-2009, 10:50 AM

Car Info: 02 PSM VF34, 08 WRB FSXT
Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
I know tell me about it huh. Actually I know there is someone that lives over on fulton that's owns a black evo. And in cotati there is a younger chick that owns a white evo 8.

Btu yesterday I must have seen at least 4. And tons of scoobs including a wrb forwster that was sick lookin. I normally don't dig the foresters because they aren't my thing, but this one was just beautiful.
was the blue forester on 101 going southbound? if so that was me.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by slugrx
my girlfriends family owns a property in novato off of highway 37 and atherton ave...their tenant, i think they said his name was chris and he works at infineon raceway, owns an 0405 wrb sti,lowered with gold rota tarmacs, exhaust, and a front lip...the people who live there are lisa and andy...

anyone on here?
I think this is David he used to work a Lic and he is a pretty cool guys if it looks like his hair is on fire that is because he is a redhead.. very funny guy
Old 12-28-2009, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by moreda_5
there is some new kid in a 07 with a carbon hood and I think no wing that is a total douche... he is young and tries to race every time he comes up on me to.
If I remember it is the sti that was at redwood credit union car lot on mendo.
I see a 06 WRC blue STI over be Ozzys now anyone on here
No CF hood on this one.. It was white with exhaust and not sure what else, but he lives off montecito around the corner from my friends house. I was giving them a ride cause they own a turbo supra and wanted to see what my car was all about and we just so happened to run into the annoying neighbor with the STI lol.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:47 PM

No CF hood on this one.. It was white with exhaust and not sure what else, but he lives off montecito around the corner from my friends house. I was giving them a ride cause they own a turbo supra and wanted to see what my car was all about and we just so happened to run into the annoying neighbor with the STI lol.
I know that guys a well its a white 06 with a aps 3.5 " exhaust yeah he is s total douche rumor is that that car is actually his and that it is his girls and she lets him drive it.. my roommate got the whole story at some party.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:13 AM

Car Info: '07 OBP STI
I used to see a female driving a white STI around there all the time when I lived off of Montecito, so that rumor may be true.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:24 PM

Car Info: 4日本車
Steve, remember my post? https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=119
That sounds like the fool in the white STi I was talking about. He was acting like he had nothing else to do but race me on a city street (while he had a car full of passengers btw.)

Do I have something good for you i-clubbers...the blue STi I mentioned in my post linked above, spotted again finally. I was doing daily restaurant **** late morning/early afternoon or so, and saw his *** parked on 3rd St. Go go gadget iPhone! I attached the photo of dbag(2)'s blue STi to this post. I am also saddened by the fact that he displays an FLI sticker on his door, and gives such a bad name to Subaru owners, not to mention FLI. All shops have bills though, and this individual's money is as good as any other individual's money.

So, if you see the white STi mentioned, or this blue STi, feel free to shake your head in disgust, give the thumbs down, or whatever action you feel appropriate. Just please do not indulge them by racing them, as I have witnessed their driving skills first-hand, and they are both a potential danger to not just themselves, but you and your ride as well.
Attached Thumbnails NORTHBAY SIGHTINGS! POst your northbay sighting here-img_0111_1.jpg  

Last edited by vodka; 12-31-2009 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Edited for unnecessary content
Old 12-30-2009, 07:50 PM

Ahh man. I tell you I'm friends with them and you talk ****. Hmmm, that's the Internet I guess. But then again if I had your car I wouldn't bother messing with them either.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:24 PM

Car Info: 4日本車
Edit: Off-topic content removed.

Last edited by vodka; 01-04-2010 at 09:34 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:36 PM

Car Info: 02 PSM VF34, 08 WRB FSXT
that blue sti lives in the court next to my parents house. i rarely see it driving anywhere
Old 12-30-2009, 11:44 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
vodka, what restaurant do you operate since i work at the mall and need to eat someplace new on my break since mall food all tastes the same after 3 years.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:47 AM

Car Info: Lots.....
[QUOTE=vodka;2783116]

P.S. Steve are you really friends with those red Supra guys? They have never seemed friendly, or appreciative of other car guys, at any time that I've come across them on the road, or at the gym. They always just try to instigate street racing. What is their deal? Do they always have the "better than you" attitude going on, or do they ever actually talk about cars or give a thumbs up to other car guys?

QUOTE]

Hey Mike,

I don't remember you ever saying what's up when you were at fifth street fitness. We did go to high school together, so why can't you be "friendly". I don't recall ever trying to "instigate" street racing with you in your STI. The fact that you say even in your Lexus? We have two lexus GS400's and are very familiar with the speed of lexus' and would not try and "instigate" a race with one in the Supra. As to the statement about having a "better than you attitude". I appreciate many other cars, from imports to domestics but I don't drive around looking for everyone who has a nice car to give them "thumbs up" or to "throw the duece" or to pull over into a gas station and "chat" about cars as you do. Does that mean by default that I have a "better than you attitude"? I haven't seen you ever drive up and wave or give thumbs up or I would recipricate or pull over to talk. Just because I haven't waved to you doesn't mean that there is no appreciation for other cars. If only you said hi at the gym or pulled up and waved then you could know this, right Mike?

I don't know why you are upset when you haven't said hi or waved or anything so I can say the same to you. Do you appreciate other cars? You never waved or said what's up at the gym. Bottom line is.... Have you really been so put out that in the maybe 6 times my brother or I have seen you in the gym and we didn't say hi......and neither did you, that you would for "years" be telling people "how we are".

Anyway I apologize for not being friendly enough, and if I or my brother tried to race you. We do like other cars, including Subaru's, and if I or my brother tried to race you it is because it seemed like your car would be worthwhile to race and was not meant as an isnult but as a compliment.

Quick Reply: NORTHBAY SIGHTINGS! POst your northbay sighting here