NORTHBAY SIGHTINGS! POst your northbay sighting here

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 01:18 AM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Originally Posted by 4eatme
Unless I had way too much to drink tonight, I don't remember being at the mall today lol. But I did see you parked on the 2nd level way in the back the other day ago, probably working i'm assuming. Your car is alot easier to recognize than mine though, with those green volks and missing emblem.
his emblem is in my garage right now ready to be put on

and it looks amazing
Old 07-31-2009, 11:20 AM

Car Info: 03 Bug EYE
Originally Posted by ruehl
drove behind a 04/05 wrb wrx on 101 between 12:30-1pm then i parked by 4eatme and psm wrx at the mall.
do you drive a white STI?
Old 07-31-2009, 10:18 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
Originally Posted by zarbanos
do you drive a white STI?
wrx but it has an sti wing which i'm trying to trade for a wingless + cash!!!! But i have green volks so its easy to spot

Originally Posted by 4eatme
Unless I had way too much to drink tonight, I don't remember being at the mall today lol. But I did see you parked on the 2nd level way in the back the other day ago, probably working i'm assuming. Your car is alot easier to recognize than mine though, with those green volks and missing emblem.
well it was a 4eat with a surfboard and powercoated black stockers and yeah i always park in the way back away from everyone unless i get a spot in the very front.

Also i saw a wrb sti going onto santa rosa ave by the roxy i was at the light and was to far away to wave. Looked very clean.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:57 PM

Car Info: On 2 wheels
Thumbs up

02/03 wrx Wagon with what looked like bbs rims on 101sb around 10:30ish

02/03 wrx Sedan black rims and a roof rack at expressway intersection in rohnertpark

AW STi on santa rosa ave around 7:30

Old 08-01-2009, 09:22 AM

Car Info: STI Ltd 2007 #640 UGM
exhanged waves with a black wrx on ely yesterday afternoon. Spotted wrb wrx's all over Petaluma yesterday
Old 08-01-2009, 10:26 AM

Car Info: missing my STI 2006
I see a black 04/05 sti with goldies every morning going north on 101 out side RP and then I see it going home after work out of state plates on it too.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:42 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRB WRX
spotted you ruehl this morning, obviously since I texted you.
But damn man, whats the full story!? Where was the chp hiding?
Old 08-01-2009, 07:55 PM

from the cops everywhere thread with some more detail

yep i got poped today at 6:30am when no one was on the road guy had to go 100+ mph to catch up with me. I was on 101 which is 65 and he wasn't even close to the on ramp to 101, he was on the far left of the rp expressway overpass. He added 15mph to my speed and gave me a tint ticket when i have 50 in the front, how i bought it from a dealer. What a fantastic first speeding ticket. But he didn't completely fill out the radar portion, perm. area is blank and radar unit/ patrol unit says 3 so I'm guessing that mean he tailed me but i don't see how it got a good read considered i let off the gas once i saw him and he kept going until he was within 1 car length. And he was a complete ******* as i was rolling down all the windows to show there was no danger he said you can remove this tint and then just went off on how fast i was going which was 5-10 over but he thought it was more like 25... He also said, my speedo must me wrong.... and he made me pop my hood n all that jazz! so much fun!

and to make it better i was going to help my mom move since my childhood home got foreclosure on yippy!!!

but I'm going ask for extensions then do written declaration and then do court to get it down to the speed i was actually going if the written declaration fails. I have the original booklet from the dealer from when i bought and it shows a nice picture of it with the tint which proves it was on there when i bought it so maybe that will help me somehow. Just so annoying how i get a tint ticket when i see people everywhere with limo tint and they get off free, o wait its because they drive domestic cars my bad.

I also have given up on California law enforcement all my experience have been bad. from being having a cop believe the guy who fled the sign of an accident over me to the multiple times Ive been harassed at DUI checkpoints because i have a speech impediment, i sound like I'm from the east coast or England. And when i got robbed the cops never came or did anything just **** it.

Last edited by ruehl; 08-01-2009 at 08:03 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 08-01-2009, 09:08 PM

Car Info: nothing
saw ruehl's car at foxtail golf course... playing some golf?
Old 08-01-2009, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Traxamillion
saw ruehl's car at foxtail golf course... playing some golf?
yep had to relax after a ****ty day and i normally play on Saturdays at 4 so if anyone wants to play let me know
Old 08-01-2009, 09:34 PM

Car Info: 4日本車
ORLY? I blasted by there tonight around 6:45ish (give or take 20min) on my bike. I went for a couple hour ride out toward vallejo, then came back past sears point raceway, and took lakeville hwy to petaluma. Went down that road (forgot the name) that passes foxtail, and then headed back toward sonoma on (Grange is it) to come back home on sonoma hwy. Too bad I didn't see anyone, although all you would have seen would be a red blur as I go by at eleventy billion mph.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:16 PM

Car Info: old awd turbo thangy
Originally Posted by ruehl
yep had to relax after a ****ty day and i normally play on Saturdays at 4 so if anyone wants to play let me know
My friends dad works there and comps games for us sometimes.. Although I bite big time and you wouldnt wanna play with me lol
Old 08-02-2009, 09:57 AM

Car Info: STI Ltd 2007 #640 UGM
exchanged waves with the STi that was behind me turning onto Caulfield around noon yesterday. He was white with a black scoop. Yeah, it woulda been fun to rocket from the stop sign huh. Temptations.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by ssteve
My friends dad works there and comps games for us sometimes.. Although I bite big time and you wouldnt wanna play with me lol
well i taught my friend to play pretty much and a few beers makes every round worth it!
Old 08-02-2009, 03:30 PM

Car Info: 2005 Forester X
hey guys... who wants to trade a wingless PSM 02 trunk for a wingless PSM 06/07 trunk... I want the badge... then I'm going to turn it into a pink badge... in honor of my first wrx

Quick Reply: NORTHBAY SIGHTINGS! POst your northbay sighting here