NORTHBAY SIGHTINGS! POst your northbay sighting here

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 01:20 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRB WRX
Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
i am trying, i got some copyright stuff to clear and if i can they will be made up soon. it was suggested they look too close to the websites design so i am trying to clear that up before we move forward.

im not trying to make any money but i dont wanna pay outta packet either on it i just thought it would be cool. hopefully they understand that. i should know here soon

No worries wouldn't want to get into any legal trouble, that's a smart thing to do though. Keep us informed!
Old 06-01-2009, 01:51 AM

Car Info: 4日本車
+1 on the $1 dvd rental booths at Safeways.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:32 AM

Car Info: C:/ and D:/
hella when i saw that Reason: fajita troll edit
Old 06-01-2009, 11:15 AM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Originally Posted by vodka
+1 on the $1 dvd rental booths at Safeways.
what you talkin?

dvd rentals? like netflix or what. i have never seen one of these booths. i might have to stop by today and figure out what you guys are talking about
Old 06-01-2009, 02:17 PM

Car Info: nothing
hey random question but anyone in the rohnert park area play soccer? I'm joining a team and they need a few more... we're signing up for off the wall and maybe outdoor.. currently practicing anywhere from 2-4 times a week.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:28 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
Originally Posted by Traxamillion
hey random question but anyone in the rohnert park area play soccer? I'm joining a team and they need a few more... we're signing up for off the wall and maybe outdoor.. currently practicing anywhere from 2-4 times a week.
I use to but its been 4 years so it would not be pretty and I don't have any shoes... But if its a BEGINNING league and you have no other people to play ill see if i fit it in.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:00 PM

what you talkin?

dvd rentals? like netflix or what. i have never seen one of these booths. i might have to stop by today and figure out what you guys are talking about
Duuuuuude, go to a Safeway on calistoga rd, 4th st, or mendocino ave, and along the wall in front of the checkout aisles, there is a DVD rental machine, and you can ****in rent DVD's for a buck! It's awesome, except 1 day rental, but for $1 I ain't complainin'.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:43 PM

Car Info: missing my STI 2006
i'm down... what division are you playing? I'm currently playing on a D1 team( i think seond from the top) but yeah down to play.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:53 PM

Car Info: 2006 AW STi
Originally Posted by moreda_5
i'm down... what division are you playing? I'm currently playing on a D1 team( i think seond from the top) but yeah down to play.
I'm down also..I haven't played in years. Let me know.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:08 PM

Car Info: nothing
first time playing last week since i was about 15/16 years old(i'm now 22!) i'm so out of shape but i'm going to work on that... just got back from practice today... tired as ****!

We play at Alicia Park in Rohnert Park around 6:30 on either monday/wednesday/thursday/friday... Thursday is the next practice i think it's more of a pickup game b/c lots of people go on thursday i heard.

moreda_5 and cire_one you're free to come and play, i only know about 1 or 2 guys i'm the only white dude btw lol..

pm me if u guys want more info
Old 06-01-2009, 09:30 PM

Car Info: 2006 AW STi
first time playing last week since i was about 15/16 years old(i'm now 22!) i'm so out of shape but i'm going to work on that... just got back from practice today... tired as ****!

We play at Alicia Park in Rohnert Park around 6:30 on either monday/wednesday/thursday/friday... Thursday is the next practice i think it's more of a pickup game b/c lots of people go on thursday i heard.

moreda_5 and cire_one you're free to come and play, i only know about 1 or 2 guys i'm the only white dude btw lol..

pm me if u guys want more info
I have softball games for work on Thursdays. I missed today's practice I might just have to miss this weeks game as well. Soccer is better anyways.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:35 PM

Car Info: missing my STI 2006
again back to the real thread

Saw STI_FTW's car in the oliver parking lot.
Saw on the way home the FLI Forester on the way home today did not get a chance for a wave....
Also saw a 06-07 wrb wrx with wrx wing being driven by some girl racing a civic down fourth street today stop that ish or it will be they were doing at least 65-70 in front of safeway...

Last edited by moreda_5; 06-01-2009 at 09:37 PM. Reason: hah
Old 06-01-2009, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by moreda_5
Saw STI_FTW's car in the oliver parking lot.
Saw on the way home the FLI Forester on the way home today did not get a chance for a wave....
Also saw a 06-07 wrb wrx with wrx wing being driven by some girl racing a civic down fourth street today stop that ish or it will be they were doing at least 65-70 in front of safeway...
WTF man, that's why the cops hate Subies now. Dbags finding WRX's for cheap now. On a side note, got my break-in mileage up to 258 miles now. Gonna go in for some AFR tweaking and get my AC charged tomorrow.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by vodka
WTF man, that's why the cops hate Subies now. Dbags finding WRX's for cheap now. On a side note, got my break-in mileage up to 258 miles now. Gonna go in for some AFR tweaking and get my AC charged tomorrow.
i agree, what a bunch of dumb mother ****ers. why would you waste time on a civic anyway.

thats the **** thats gonan get us in trouble. she is gonna end up killing someone and then we are gonan get popped all the ****ign time.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:17 PM

hey vodka what time you going in at. i gotta go to the dmv for some new registration tags and then i will just be roaming around, maybe i will swing by since i will be up there

Quick Reply: NORTHBAY SIGHTINGS! POst your northbay sighting here