Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 12:00 AM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
that could work

hey ruehl where in cotati do you live?

do you live near the bars?
Old 05-26-2009, 12:02 AM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
I live right next to the bars, I'm on matteri cir. Its the circle of brand newer homes.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by ruehl
I live right next to the bars, I'm on matteri cir. Its the circle of brand newer homes.
i think i live near you?

do you keep yoru car parked out in the street/driveway?

i live right off of myrtle, i am pretty sure i see you around a lot, usually you are just turning or soemthing when i get stuck at the ****ty e. cotati. old redwood light
Old 05-26-2009, 12:15 AM

I park it in the garage the gf has to park outside but there is a wingless psm bugeye that parks on the street sometimes :P But I live in a granny unit so no one really sees my car since its hidden in the back. You probably have seen me since that is where I always turn and my car has an STI wing.... and golf rotas with red lugs.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:09 AM

Car Info: DGM 2011 WRX
Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
hey i have been thinking of making some northbay/norcal i-club stickers.

i came up wth a couple ideas, one was:

i-club

but then i was afraid all the gangbangers would **** with our cars if we have that

anyone have any suggestions, i can get them made if we think of something
I'm no graphic artist, I threw together a general hackjob, ideally the "North Bay" would be more prominent and the image would be less pixelated but the gist of the idea is sound. IMHO

Old 05-26-2009, 05:00 PM

Car Info: DGM 2011 WRX
I spotted a WRB bugeye with gold wheels parked on Oak street next to Fuller Park in Napa today with an i-club sticker on it. Whos dat?
Old 05-27-2009, 12:28 AM

For those in Sonoma County avoid Santa Rosa Ave south of 7/11!

I got pulled over again if you can even call it that. I was driving in traffic minding my own business and a cop pulls over a guy two cars ahead and goes into the same parking lot i happen to be going into, the vitamin shoppe cost plus lot. So i turn and go into vitamin shoppe and buy some daily vitamins and when i come out the cop is done with the guy he pulled over and is parked in the next set of parking spots of where i parked. I know this is going end bad so i just go into my car and begin to back up and he turns his lights on. I then go right back to the spot i was in roll down all the windows and do the normal stuff. He then says he pulled me over for modified exhaust and no front plate, it is actually in the windshield since i got pulled over for it twice last time i was on Santa Rosa Ave. I then tell him i bought the car from a dealer and haven't done any modifications except for hood dampers and rims. I also show him the ticket i got last weekend for no front plate. He then gets all mad and makes me pop the hood and tells me to sit on the curb. He spends a good ten minutes inspecting my car from top to bottom. After he sees it is completely stock he says ok you can go but you shouldn't be driving this car anyway....

I honestly don't know what to do. Ive been pulled over three times for modified exhaust in the past two weeks even though my car is stock and I cant even hear my exhaust when I start the car or when driving. I don't drive like an idiot i have 0 tickets except for the fix it for no front plate which I'm getting fixed and signed off asap since i just need to get two screws to attach it. This makes me want to sell my car since I can't even drive it without being pulled over.

Anyone else been experiencing this lately or do they just hate me?
Old 05-27-2009, 12:32 AM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
not yet i guess, I've been lucky. I haven't gotten any crap at all. Maybe he was just having a bad day
Old 05-27-2009, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by ruehl
For those in Sonoma County avoid Santa Rosa Ave south of 7/11!

I got pulled over again if you can even call it that. I was driving in traffic minding my own business and a cop pulls over a guy two cars ahead and goes into the same parking lot i happen to be going into, the vitamin shoppe cost plus lot. So i turn and go into vitamin shoppe and buy some daily vitamins and when i come out the cop is done with the guy he pulled over and is parked in the next set of parking spots of where i parked. I know this is going end bad so i just go into my car and begin to back up and he turns his lights on. I then go right back to the spot i was in roll down all the windows and do the normal stuff. He then says he pulled me over for modified exhaust and no front plate, it is actually in the windshield since i got pulled over for it twice last time i was on Santa Rosa Ave. I then tell him i bought the car from a dealer and haven't done any modifications except for hood dampers and rims. I also show him the ticket i got last weekend for no front plate. He then gets all mad and makes me pop the hood and tells me to sit on the curb. He spends a good ten minutes inspecting my car from top to bottom. After he sees it is completely stock he says ok you can go but you shouldn't be driving this car anyway....

I honestly don't know what to do. Ive been pulled over three times for modified exhaust in the past two weeks even though my car is stock and I cant even hear my exhaust when I start the car or when driving. I don't drive like an idiot i have 0 tickets except for the fix it for no front plate which I'm getting fixed and signed off asap since i just need to get two screws to attach it. This makes me want to sell my car since I can't even drive it without being pulled over.

did it happen right around 9 o'clock. if so i saw it. i work at toys r us and saw you get popped.

couldnt see what kind of car. i know when i saw it though i said "i hope that isnt a i-clubber."
Old 05-27-2009, 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by salvator_rizzo
not yet i guess, I've been lucky. I haven't gotten any crap at all. Maybe he was just having a bad day
But its the third cop that has pulled me over in 2 weeks for the same thing and all of them have been rude as hell and each time i roll down all windows put hand son steering wheel ask to move in anyway being as nice as possible. But I do disagree over rather or not i have modified exhaust since I'm not getting a modified exhaust ticket for stock exhaust.

Nope it was around 7pmish i think but it was probably the same chp.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:48 AM

[After he sees it is completely stock he says ok you can go but you shouldn't be driving this car anyway....
i would have told him it really isnt any of his business what kind of car i drive.

i have been receiving the hate as well but never about my exhaust. its always abotu soemthign else stupid. like my subwoofers having lights or i just get the general pop your hood.

i have my CARB sticker next to the intake so they cant say **** about that

and they have never bothered with the exhaust and i have the spt exhaust which i would say is def louder/more noticable than stock

other than that no dotn sell yoru car

just stay off the avenue once it gets dark, its a freaking free for all for SRPD, CHP, and even the sherrifs sometimes

stay away from downtown at night and you shoudl be ok
Old 05-27-2009, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by manhands
I'm no graphic artist, I threw together a general hackjob, ideally the "North Bay" would be more prominent and the image would be less pixelated but the gist of the idea is sound. IMHO

yeah thats kinda what i had before but with 707 in there, but then i thought about all the gangs around and that just giving them a reason to **** with the car.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:52 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
I haven't seen any of this but I'm rollin' the lezbox (Forester XT) with just an STi catback. Loud, attention-grabbing, sideways pointing exhausts FTL I guess.

-Brian
Old 05-27-2009, 01:00 AM

Yeah i know to avoid it at night but both times i've been pulled over its been daylight, 1pm 1:10pm and now 7ishpm and each time its been chp.

What i might do is find some rs axle back or something and put that on since its super tiny. But I've also received the hate when I had my old car. I got pulled over for an sti spoiler twice, having my blinker too bright but i did live in lake county then and Imperzas are seen less than Lamborghinis there.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:26 AM

Name:  I-CLUBCOUNTY.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  16.4 KB

OR

Name:  I-CLUBNORTHBAY.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  12.4 KB

Quick Reply: NORTHBAY SIGHTINGS! POst your northbay sighting here