NORTHBAY SIGHTINGS! POst your northbay sighting here

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 07:11 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
dude i get looks from cops all the time, but they never do anything. I've even had cops follow me, but i go the speed limit so they pass (in as high of gear as possible to keep rpms down lol)

I also saw vodka today in his white sti on mission and hwy 12. I wasn't driving the rs though

Last edited by salvator_rizzo; 05-16-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:16 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
Yeah i was in a suicide lane waiting to turn when one coming the other way he turned on his lights to stop to let me turn and pulled me over and the other one i was in traffic and he pulled me over so i was pretty much stopped both times i got pulled over. Whats funny is I was only pulled over once in my wrx since i got it and that was in 2007. Guess they are really cracking down on no front plates.... Also, my car is completely stock except for the stupid aem intake my car came with... but thankfully it has a CARB sticker
Old 05-16-2009, 08:19 PM

Car Info: 4日本車
Originally Posted by salvator_rizzo
I also saw vodka today in his white sti on mission and hwy 12. I wasn't driving the rs though
Not possible. My car is locked up in a garage. I'm still driving the Lexus all the time. Plus, there aren't any other white 06's with a cf trunk, and 18x9.5 RE30's, running stock exhaust in sonoma county! If it had gold Advans, then it was probably moreda_5.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:23 PM

Car Info: Monsta
i saw a lowered 06/07 white sti on stock silver bbs on rp expressway going over 101.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by vodka
Not possible. My car is locked up in a garage. I'm still driving the Lexus all the time. Plus, there aren't any other white 06's with a cf trunk, and 18x9.5 RE30's, running stock exhaust in sonoma county! If it had gold Advans, then it was probably moreda_5.

sorry I mixed up you with another dude. yea your car looks completely different.

thats probably who it was. The dude at the FLI meet that was talking about selling his car, but didnt do anything. Probably him
Old 05-17-2009, 01:14 AM

The dude at the FLI meet that was talking about selling his car, but didnt do anything. Probably him
BAHAHAHAHAHA! Yep that's the one. He always threatens to sell his STi for some lamesauce Euro trash car. Then he realizes that Subaru > all, and keeps his STi. *waves at moreda_5*

My car will actually be on the streets again though next week.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:00 AM

Car Info: missing my STI 2006
BAHAHAHAHAHA! Yep that's the one. He always threatens to sell his STi for some lamesauce Euro trash car. Then he realizes that Subaru > all, and keeps his STi. *waves at moreda_5*

Hahahahaha Yep that must have been me..... Still can't sell the car though just can't bring my self to do it..

Not good the hear the SRPD are cracking down.. good thing I just put a Greddy Evo2 on...
Old 05-17-2009, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by moreda_5
Hahahahaha Yep that must have been me..... Still can't sell the car though just can't bring my self to do it..

Not good the hear the SRPD are cracking down.. good thing I just put a Greddy Evo2 on...
What disgusts me is hearing that LEO's are pulling over people with STOCK EXHAUSTS. WTF is up with that? "I pulled you over for a modified exhaust. It's too loud." "But it's stock officer!" "SHUT YO MOUTH LIAR!"

If you're speeding, or doing something illegal then ok, but if you're minding your own business, and have a stock exhaust system, and you get pulled over FOR A MODIFIED EXHAUST, that's fubar. Pure profiling. Stock STi's make lower decibel levels than a brand new stock V8 Mustang, Camaro, and way lower than a new bone stock Z06 vette.

Last edited by vodka; 05-17-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:14 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX w/ Hybrid swap
I saw a white 2.5 RS with silver rims, and modified exhaust on 29 in Napa last night, looked very clean.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:37 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
What disgusts me is hearing that LEO's are pulling over people with STOCK EXHAUSTS. WTF is up with that? "I pulled you over for a modified exhaust. It's too loud." "But it's stock officer!" "SHUT YO MOUTH LIAR!"

If you're speeding, or doing something illegal then ok, but if you're minding your own business, and have a stock exhaust system, and you get pulled over FOR A MODIFIED EXHAUST, that's fubar. Pure profiling. Stock STi's make lower decibel levels than a brand new stock V8 Mustang, Camaro, and way lower than a new bone stock Z06 vette.

Yep its no fun! especially getting pulled over for it when they only see the front of your car..... But the second time i got a no front plate ticket so its time to search through the garage for it, hopefully its not extremely bent... And what pissed me off is a truck drove by with straight pipes and he let him go....
Old 05-17-2009, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by ruehl
Yep its no fun! especially getting pulled over for it when they only see the front of your car..... But the second time i got a no front plate ticket so its time to search through the garage for it, hopefully its not extremely bent... And what pissed me off is a truck drove by with straight pipes and he let him go....
That's my point exactly. Profiling. It's still happening to Japanese imports, and not Fords, Chevy's, Dodge's, BMW's, MB's, Porsche, etc. I can't count how many videos I've seen of street racing performed by V8 mustangs, camaros, TA's, corvettes, or the Audi's, the M3's, or the 911 turbos with crazy amounts of money thrown into them, making them completely illegal for the street. I guess it's ok for all the others, they all have 6 or more cylinders right? Big trucks? No problem. Harley's with open headers? Go for it! I know if I, or others have non CARB certified modifications, etc, that it is illegal, and we can be issued a citation. It blows, but such is life, and such is the law. What I can't tolerate is blatant bias in who receives citations, and who doesn't. I just want LEO's to treat EVERY vehicle on the road equally.

Last edited by vodka; 05-17-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:42 PM

I've been lucky I guess. my car is anything but sleeper status lol. Bright blue, Gold wheels, Big exhaust and big spoiler. I just have to be careful.

Spotted Greg (Roo) today on Bodega Ave. in the silver fozzy. I love that front lip, looks good
Old 05-18-2009, 01:37 AM

Car Info: 2005 Forester X
Saw a white wrx sedan with rallyarmor mudflaps, exhaust, wingless, tint. 3 dudes sitting in the car, turned left into skyhawk off of Hwy12 in santa rosa.
If you are in a blue RS with some nice seats I think it was me. i spotted you off mission and hwy 12 and wanted to check your car out.
I was taking the kid sitting shot gun for a ride because he was buying my car. He ended up buying off me a few weeks ago. I'm in the process of buying another suby, either a 98 green RS or a 2004-2005 STi (if I can find one at a good price).
I waved at you but I didn't get any back
moreda5 is my room mate, so I'll be a lame *** and hitch rides in his car for now.
Good eye on the tint, flaps, exhaust, you forgot the springs and the wheels , haha
I miss my car already and I look forward to getting another suby.
I'll do my best to keep moreda5 from selling his car. Believe me I yell at him all the time.

Last edited by wingless06; 05-18-2009 at 01:41 AM.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:51 AM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Man i have ben pulled ovr 4 times since my birthday mid-april and i know i am way more stock than you guys... all i got is some painted rims and and intake/exhaust

but like vodka said they wont touch the trucks

some big turbo diesel douchebag is sitting at a red light power braking just enough to barely spin his back tires the whole time he is at the light and the chp flips a ***** to pull over some no nothing acura. now i am not defending the ricers but from what i saw this acura was bone stock...

the only thing it was missing was maybe a front plate.

what pisses me off about those trucks is if they have enough of a lift when they get pushing on the gas if they start roollin past you first you get a nice big stink cloud of exhaust.

had a cotati cop see that once and he didnt do a ****ing thing, instead 1 week later i get a fix it ticket cuz some **** threw a soda bottle into my car becuase he said it was gay...
Old 05-18-2009, 01:56 AM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
[LIES]

[/LIES]

all lies

Quick Reply: NORTHBAY SIGHTINGS! POst your northbay sighting here