NORTHBAY SIGHTINGS! POst your northbay sighting here

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 06:34 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
NORTHBAY SIGHTINGS! POst your northbay sighting here

Hey its hard to sift through the other posting threads for the few north bay sighting there are. So lets make it easy.

Today i saw a black sti driving southbound in San rafael this morning. I see her all the time. Who are you?

On the way home from work about 4:30pm saw a blue WRX going southbound around p-town.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:36 PM

you might see me around p-town
Old 04-23-2008, 08:32 PM

Car Info: His: 2006 WRB WRX Hers: 2005 CGM FXT
good call with this thread

a black blobeye STi on black wheels (5Zigens?) was behind me from Rohnert Park Target to SSU Campus, i tried to give the peace, dont know if you saw me though
Old 04-23-2008, 08:40 PM

Car Info: 89 240sx/04 gsxr
i always see a wrb 04 in novato, some old guy drives it, throws up the duce everytime we pass. nice ride if your on the forums.

wow just realized it but theres 4 wrx's within a quarter mile radius of my house and their all wrb hahaha
Old 04-23-2008, 09:52 PM

Location: My lugnuts require more torque then your Honda makes
Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by J-E-double-D
i always see a wrb 04 in novato, some old guy drives it, throws up the duce everytime we pass. nice ride if your on the forums.

wow just realized it but theres 4 wrx's within a quarter mile radius of my house and their all wrb hahaha
1 Aspen White within couple miles
Old 04-23-2008, 11:59 PM

My buddy is a cop and cops call the WRB "pull over blue" cuz its such a known suby color.

It is just hard to sift through the bay area sightings to see the one or maybe 2 if your lucky north bay sightings. thats why i wanted to start this.

I have seen that old guy too. he has a beard right. he is always driving around the 7-11 by hill middle. he always scooby waves. i dont know if he is on this forum. maybe he saw my i-club decals and will check it out.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:13 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn
Gray metallic 05 wrx wagon in windsor by the shell station.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:27 AM

Car Info: 2001 Honda CBR 600 F4i
I always see a Silver 04-05 Silver STI parked in front of Sams market on santa rosa avenue. Nice whip. i always see your whip cuz i always go and get hot wings and a burger next door like almost everyday. I work at CC across the street i got the Lowered Silver '04 rex.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
My buddy is a cop and cops call the WRB "pull over blue" cuz its such a known suby color.

It is just hard to sift through the bay area sightings to see the one or maybe 2 if your lucky north bay sightings. thats why i wanted to start this.

I have seen that old guy too. he has a beard right. he is always driving around the 7-11 by hill middle. he always scooby waves. i dont know if he is on this forum. maybe he saw my i-club decals and will check it out.
yeah i think he lives or his friend lives by me on olive cause his car is always parked there.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:07 AM

Car Info: 04 AW WRX
Originally Posted by AVAWRX
good call with this thread

a black blobeye STi on black wheels (5Zigens?) was behind me from Rohnert Park Target to SSU Campus, i tried to give the peace, dont know if you saw me though
ya 5zigens i saw the peace sign, i see you everywhere
Old 04-24-2008, 12:30 PM

Car Info: '07 OBP STI
Glad that you made this thread Irish.

I see a WRB WRX heading NE on Farmers Lane most mornings around 7:45ish. I'm almost always in my work car (white 07 accord) heading the opposite direction so I haven't waved.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:41 PM

Car Info: 07 Audi RS4
Today i saw a black sti driving southbound in San rafael this morning. I see her all the time. Who are you?

Yeah, that's my lady in the black 06 STi heading to school in the mornings.
I have the WRB 04 STi on gold 18'' tarmac II's. We both live here in Novato and I work at LIC.
Nice work starting this thread. I always see you guys at the shop or on the road but we never know who anybody is.

-David

BTW, Kyle, we gotta hit up a street smash sometime soon.
Old 04-24-2008, 04:02 PM

Car Info: STI Ltd 2007 #640 UGM
saw a wrb 06/07 wrx while I was eating at chili's around noon. Two guys left in the car. Looked like a black guy driving
Old 04-24-2008, 07:46 PM

I am glad I started this too. It makes it hella easier to find us northbay people. Today i saw a WRB wagon on HWY 12. i saw you going east bound and then again by farmers when i was going west bound. YOur car looks good man. So f**king shiny. DO you wax that thing everyday or what?

Originally Posted by GSMotorsports

Yeah, that's my lady in the black 06 STi heading to school in the mornings.
I have the WRB 04 STi on gold 18'' tarmac II's. We both live here in Novato and I work at LIC.
Nice work starting this thread. I always see you guys at the shop or on the road but we never know who anybody is.

-David

FInally, when i work down in san rafael. i always see her. she is pry the only person to let me merge over. I have a 2006 WRB Wagon. SUper tinted with *SUBARU across my windshield and the "**** on evo" sticker on the back.
I never even heard about LIC until the other day when this guy going on the April 27th meet and drive said he was having some work done on his car there. I dont recall his name right now. I always work in Novato or San Rafael. Maybe I will come by sometime and say whats up.

I know FLI is up here on this end (santa rosa). I was gonna go there once but then one of my buddies had some serious issues with them. Problems with his STI and stuff I know they sponsor this site or whatever but I love my car way to much to take her anywhere that might have the slightest issue. The only thing they did to help me was suggest I get an 06 cuz of the 2.5L and thats what i did.

I am glad I finally know who that is driving south with me. I have been posting it on the BAY AREA SIGHTINGS thread for forever.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by GSMotorsports
hell yeah, saturday is open. sunday im goin to that meet.

Im riding along with traxamillion. ill see some of you guys on the drive.

Quick Reply: NORTHBAY SIGHTINGS! POst your northbay sighting here