A new low level of stupidity *pics*

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 11:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
lol nice... redistribution of excess parking space...
Old 03-19-2009, 12:26 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
You should carry a big chain with a combo lock and tie one of his tires to the other. I hate people who try to park where they shouldn't park.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:20 AM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
freakin prius drivers...... think they all smug and can park wherever they want.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:37 AM

Car Info: 2008 specB
A prius parked like that next to my gf in downtown SJ last year. after my gf left, the prius owner came back to find someone (not my gf LOL) carved "one parking space b$&ch" into the side that was over the line...long story short, the chick tried to sue my gf for vandalism by illegally obtaining her personal info through the DA...
Old 03-19-2009, 08:07 AM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82
Originally Posted by medicSTi
lol nice... redistribution of excess parking space...
And its not like there werent at least 30 real parking spaces available either.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:09 AM

Car Info: 02 WRX, 2015 Murano, 2017 NGM Camaro SS
Damn those hippies.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:45 AM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
All this for a trivial issue and the guy doesn't appear to be blocking you nor too close.

Get over it, Kevin.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:51 AM

Car Info: WR Blue Wagon
Originally Posted by Unit 91
All this for a trivial issue and the guy doesn't appear to be blocking you nor too close.

Get over it, Kevin.
I gotta kinda agree here. And it's certainly not a new low for stupidity. I've probably even done something more stupid than this
Old 03-19-2009, 08:55 AM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82

Get over it, Kevin.
I could barely get in my car. Not to mention its not like there weren't 30+ real spots available in the garage. It was a practically empty garage and that is where he chooses to park.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:35 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant

Get over it, Kevin.
There is truth to what you say, however "getting over it" is why people do this kind of crap in the first place. I take time to make sure I am parking within the lines and not inconveniencing anyone else with my car - why is it so much to ask for others to do so too?

If the endless supply of retards that park in, in front of, and across my driveway directly in front of the NO PARKING sign and FOR NO REASON had some damage happen to their cars instead of me "just getting over it" every day, maybe people would stop, and think about where they are putting their car for the split second it takes to not be a douche. But no, people continue to do it. I came home yesterday for lunch to see an Accord blocking my driveway, when the space in front of him was open - he could have simply let his car roll another 5 feet and I could have gotten into my driveway. Sure, I can drive around the block for a while and find a place to put my car, and then walk back to my house but... WHAT THE ****?????

This dude wins the idiot award for the week:

I mean... I dunno. Wow.

Here's the Accord:

No, I do not own a Prius:

This woman was sooo sorry after my wife parked across the back of her car when she got home from work. Everyone is sooo sorry... They just didn't SEE the huge "NO PARKING" sign 4 feet in front of where they were parking....

Maybe I need to install one of these:

Old 03-19-2009, 11:21 AM

Car Info: 2006 WRX - Grey
you realize, if you guys have such a problem with people illegally parking, you can always have thier car towed.

The prius is parked next to that yellow pole, which if im not mistaken means its a tow away zone....

Instead of vandalizing people (*which i think is ****ing stupid*), be smart and do it the legal way.

And BTW ^ that parking arrangement sucks, but you can have people towed for parking infront of a driveway like that.

IM WILLING TO BET after a few people start paying $300 to get thier car back, your driveway may seem a bit more open. (lol help your local economy out!)

Last edited by Sharky; 03-19-2009 at 11:24 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
I'd never vandalize someone's car ever, just to be clear.

I don't think you realize what it would be like to call a tow company or the police or whatever for every jerk that does this. This is an every day - sometimes 3 times a day (if I am coming/going to my place) thing - happens to my wife when she comes home for lunch. It's a busy area, and we pay for the spot so we don't have to deal with this. I would say maybe 5% of the occurrences leave the car remaining there for more than say 30min so in most cases, unless I had a deal with a local close tow truck, the people would be gone too fast anyway. It's just a timing thing. Sucks to come home expecting to pull in your driveway, and have to park your car and try to find the Douche of the Day. Sitting there and calling someone only to have nothing done or the situation continue and deal with the same crap daily anyway, would be worse than what it is now. If it gets worse or cars linger, then I will add one of those "will be towed at the owner's expense" signs, but honestly I would feel petty for getting someone's car towed even though, it does suck. The thing is for me, and maybe this is coming from living in SF, I just do not understand what makes people park in someone's driveway. I would never do it - just wouldn't.

It would also suck to have someone vandalize my car because I called tow on them. I dunno. Just another stupid situation brought to you by stupid people.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:04 PM

Car Info: 97' Dodge Cummins and an RSTI thingie
I _HATE_ prius drivers. I live in Berkeley and they're EVERYWHERE and they don't know how ot park or even how to effin drive. I'm considering getting a license plate frame that says "I will eat your Prius"
Old 03-19-2009, 12:14 PM

Car Info: Subaru STI
easy guys the prius is just trying to be efficient, sustainable parking for all!!
Old 03-19-2009, 12:20 PM

Car Info: 97' Dodge Cummins and an RSTI thingie
Yeah except it has only 45 mpg....

My old geo metro got 50 and it was STRAIGHT GAS. Plus with the straight exhaust and intake I had on it, I could run down a Prius bwhahaha

Quick Reply: A new low level of stupidity *pics*