New BAIC Off Topic section coming

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 02:00 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
It's not like I dont still hang out with the BAIC crew and its not like I dont still retain all my subaru knowledge

What crawled up your butt browski, ya rly? I don't understand, its not like I'm here to troll. Can't play along nice with out automotive enthusiasts? Can't handle a little friendly competition?

You tell me bro, you seem to have the problem with me, when no one else does, and I dont have any problems with you
Old 07-31-2007, 02:01 PM

Car Info: I is not STiYLIN n e moar
Originally Posted by ucbsti
No way bro, e-street-cred is what makes or breaks a man

If I cant e-kick your ***, I might as well chop off my sack right now

So when do you wanna throw down the gloves and duke this out in a inflatable pool of jello? When you said my mom was jailbait, that was crossing the line!!!

And...let me know if you are going to be looking my way,

Just saying, if you are gonna run your mouth you might as well be ready to back it up some day in case you happen to **** someone off you don't know. Just sayin.

IMO it's little whimps that get picked on in life that are the ones that sit and take shots at people over the internet. Why, because they are safe behind a computer keyboard and not in front of people. That's what's weak. Now if you want to take shots at someone you are friends with or to their face, of course that is different.
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
i-Club BAIC is a great section, why do things need to change?

If you don't want to read 5 pages of spam whoring about Xing Lao Lao then you just don't click on that link. Moving emergency requests (such as fellow BAIC members in a tight spot needing help) to technical forums goes against the BAIC community spirit.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. i-Club (and espescially BAIC) is excellent just the way it is.

My 2 cents.

Oh, and definately a NSFW section would be awesome...Cleveland Steamers FTW

Originally Posted by STi_4_Keri
I didn't realize that I-Club discriminates against other car makes/models. If that is the case then I'd rather have my own board and forum than be grouped in with the likes of you.
Go ahead and bandwagon up there little lady. It's cute.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by glenspen
i-Club BAIC is a great section, why do things need to change?

If you don't want to read 5 pages of spam whoring about Xing Lao Lao then you just don't click on that link. Moving emergency requests (such as fellow BAIC members in a tight spot needing help) to technical forums goes against the BAIC community spirit.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. i-Club (and espescially BAIC) is excellent just the way it is.

My 2 cents.

Oh, and definately a NSFW section would be awesome...Cleveland Steamers FTW
I totally agree with you, wow. But you are right.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:05 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by STiYLIN
I apologized to Huck and it was out of line for me to say that. I don't feel the same here. I didn't say I was gonna whoop your ***, I threw that one in for ****s and giggles

I would however like to meet you, as I know you wouldn't be talking your **** about me to my face. I know that.
I just think you overreact too much, i'll stop joking with you as you seem to take it way to seriously

If you knew me you'd know I was messing around when I said that.

I mentioned you and darkonion.

I don't have anything against darkonion, we just give him sh*t and I was giving you sh*t since recently you have been the new darkonion (with all the new threads you start....thats Kevins job )
Old 07-31-2007, 02:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
I totally agree with you, wow. But you are right.
I still think you bought the wrong car to drag race in....and by the looks of it your old clutch agrees with me
Old 07-31-2007, 02:07 PM

Car Info: a prius, a miata, & 2 m3's
Bay Area OT is retarded, the entirety of Bay Area is OT... so what's the point?
Old 07-31-2007, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by glenspen
I still think you bought the wrong car to drag race in....and by the looks of it your old clutch agrees with me

It's def not a drag car, wow twice in one day!
Old 07-31-2007, 02:10 PM

all this talk about starting a clutch thread, well I might as well go start another one. Pics soon...
Old 07-31-2007, 02:11 PM

Just saying, if you are gonna run your mouth you might as well be ready to back it up some day in case you happen to **** someone off you don't know. Just sayin.

IMO it's little whimps that get picked on in life that are the ones that sit and take shots at people over the internet. Why, because they are safe behind a computer keyboard and not in front of people. That's what's weak. Now if you want to take shots at someone you are friends with or to their face, of course that is different.
yeah...right...thanks for the tip. How old are you dude? Are you seriously going to escalate e-drama into physical violence. The fact that you even hint at it says buttloads about your maturity level

I dunno about you, but I'm cool on the fist fighting, If I wanted to display how small my **** was I would have bought a hummer and got a tribal band tatoo. I have a solid career that isn't worth throwing away over some silly physical altercation with some e-twerp that takes the internet way to seriously.

I betting I have all of I-club behind me when I say this, Grow up dude. Your hints at violence and *** kicking are childish, I would expect something from some 15 y/o with a honda, not from a grown *** man with an STi.

Yeah I like to add my opinions, but its all in good fun, perhaps you should take the same view of things said in here
Old 07-31-2007, 02:13 PM
KareBear

Car Info: '07 SWP STi
LOL, bandwagon. How am I not surprised that anyone who disagrees with you will get belittled and what not. Do you want to come over and whoop my *** too? Somehow I wouldn't be surprised. Your profile says 29 years of age, but your maturity level is very much lacking. Are you the way you are because you have to overcompensate for something else?

I joined I-club for the comraderie, the meets, and to learn more about what my car can do. It seems as if you come on here just to peddle push your way around. Grow up...
Old 07-31-2007, 02:14 PM

ROFL

Dude...you do realize...that you are standing alone right now in your opinions and actions.

I think you may have a vision problem, because you are failing to see that you are acting like an ***

Chill out bro, really
Old 07-31-2007, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Zoeb2s
I just think you overreact too much, i'll stop joking with you as you seem to take it way to seriously

If you knew me you'd know I was messing around when I said that.

I mentioned you and darkonion.

I don't have anything against darkonion, we just give him sh*t and I was giving you sh*t since recently you have been the new darkonion (with all the new threads you start....thats Kevins job )
Cool, now we understand one another. I am not your friend Zoeb, so please don't "joke" around with me. If we ever do meet don't expect a fist, I am a nice guy until pissed off. My point is you do not know me, I have made it clear in the past about this, and you continued. I know what your comparison between me and DO was about. Fact is you did it to get my goat. Well it worked.

I do a ton of work to my car be it custom crap or performance stuff. DO doesn't. I post about what I do to my car. DO doesn't . So when you compare the two it doesn't shake down. Go ahead and post the stats for July on thread starters......let's see some numbers here.

And with that, take it easy.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by ucbsti
ROFL

Dude...you do realize...that you are standing alone right now in your opinions and actions.

I think you may have a vision problem, because you are failing to see that you are acting like an ***

Chill out bro, really

You understand I am not worked up? I said it was cute . It made me smile how she try to play me to be biased against other car owners. I think my reply was better than what I was thinking in my head. So tell me more Capitan?

Last edited by STiYLIN; 07-31-2007 at 02:19 PM.

Quick Reply: New BAIC Off Topic section coming