NEW: 9/11 Hotel Video Released of NO PLANE hitting the Pentagon

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 06:09 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by jdblock
The plane was traveling 750' a second, at least. That's over 1/8 mile per second. If you're looking out your front windshield, or picking your nose, you could very well be confused about what you saw.
Not buying it. If I am looking out my windshield and see a plane go by, I'm going to at least notice the colors and shape of the plane correctly. Regardless of its 1000' away or 150'
Old 11-28-2012, 07:21 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by rau
Not buying it. If I am looking out my windshield and see a plane go by, I'm going to at least notice the colors and shape of the plane correctly. Regardless of its 1000' away or 150'
you'd think that, but you'd be wrong as numerous studies have shown. Here is a good example:

People can easily be made to recite things they have never seen. There was a study done a few years back that showed something like 80% of americans confuse things they saw on TV for childhood memories.

i am CONVINCED that i saw a live armadillo when i was in texas. unfortunately for me, all the evidence shows that armadillos are born as pancakes on the side of the road. did i see a cat? possibly. who knows? perception is not reality because it is inherently fallible. haven't you seen the matrix? thats why you have to rely on hard facts. like the fact that the flight 77 black box was found inside the pentagon under a smoking heap of aircraft parts that are so easily identified that people who believe in alien ***-probing know that it was a 757. this isn't exactly an Einsteinian hypothesis

if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then its definitely a government conspiracy, right? ****ing morons.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:30 PM
plays well with others

i'd also liek to point out that not a single person has challenged my earlier assertion:
Originally Posted by me being awesome
Not to mention that if you were just going to use explosives to get the job done you don't have to hijack a plane. You can just blow up the building then blame the brown people without having to worry about a messy coverup that could be discovered by undereducated high school conspiracy theorists with an internet connection and too much free time.
if this whole thing is a hoax, where are the whistle blowers? theres aways one. somebody puses out and writes a book. even happens to Navy SEALs. where are the 100s of demolitions experts it would have taken to wire all those buildings? and their families? or did we pay off those 1000s of people? where are the passengers lost on those 4 flights and their families? did we kill 10,000 people in order to kill 3,000 so we could turn around and go kill 2a handful of 3rd world cave dwelling fundamentalist *******s? thats definitely a more likely scenario than 757s and 767s flown by *******s and seen by 1000's of people (and captured on multi-angle video and radar) crashing into the buildings.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:57 PM

Car Info: 2004 STI
Originally Posted by rau
Humans see mostly in black and white. There is only a very small area in the center of our eyes that can see color. Our brains color-in most of what we see. The brain is very easy to trick into seeing what isn't really there.

Remember that plane went across the highway. It was only visible for a split second. A second before it was over 1/8 of a mile away to the left or right of the driver's on that freeway, not in front or behind them. 10 seconds before it was over a mile away.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:59 AM

Car Info: '00 S2K, '10 Ducati 1098 Streetfighter
All the video evidences of local businesses were confiscated. On the rooftop edge of the Pentagon there are cameras placed every few hundred feet and not one damn video/picture of the this huge *** plane. I believe it when I see it. Why won't they show us the tapes? Kinda fishy if you ask me.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:32 AM

Car Info: Reason
Originally Posted by luckistryke
All the video evidences of local businesses were confiscated. On the rooftop edge of the Pentagon there are cameras placed every few hundred feet and not one damn video/picture of the this huge *** plane. I believe it when I see it. Why won't they show us the tapes? Kinda fishy if you ask me.
Maybe for the same reasons ANYTHING gets classified when its a matter of national security. Are you so arrogant and naïve to believe you know better about what should or should not be declassified and released to the public?

The fact remains that there are terrible people in this world who, if given all such info, would likely try to use it in a destructive way. Churchill once famously said something to the effect of (paraphrase, obviously) "some secrets must be kept to keep people alive." National security is not a joke, and like Churchill I think some things should be kept secret.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:18 AM

Car Info: Nadda
I didn't see folks carry out some plane.

And it's our government, I would believe they'd kidnap/kill/threaten/extort because they can.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:41 AM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by iLoqin
I didn't see folks carry out some plane.
I didn't watch you slide out of your mothers uterus, but based on the evidence and reasonable assumption, I can assume that you are a human being. Also, the previous links provided show numerous aircraft pieces being pulled out of the building.

Originally Posted by iLoqin
And it's our government, I would believe they'd kidnap/kill/threaten/extort because they can.
I don't doubt that they would... but when they do this even on a small scale they get caught. These are the same people that brought us:
Fast and Furious
Ruby Ridge
Iran Contra
Reaganomics
Watergate
Bay of Pigs

And you really think they coordinated a VAST conspiracy without someone narc'ing out? You're as stupid our government is incompetent.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:43 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by luckistryke
we saw one frame that they released. They confiscated gas station/liquor store videos from arround there as well.
Originally Posted by buzzword
Maybe for the same reasons ANYTHING gets classified when its a matter of national security. Are you so arrogant and naïve to believe you know better about what should or should not be declassified and released to the public?

The fact remains that there are terrible people in this world who, if given all such info, would likely try to use it in a destructive way. Churchill once famously said something to the effect of (paraphrase, obviously) "some secrets must be kept to keep people alive." National security is not a joke, and like Churchill I think some things should be kept secret.
I dont know why its a "secret" that a "plane" went into the pentagon. How can you claim national security
Old 11-29-2012, 09:04 AM

Car Info: 2004 STI
They haven't released the footage to save the family's associated from further grief. It doesn't have anything to do with national security.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:21 AM
plays well with others

They haven't released the footage to save the family's associated from further grief. It doesn't have anything to do with national security.
i doubt that, the government doesn't have feelings. more likely: they lost it and don't want to look like a-holes so they just say 'oh uh... its top secret'.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:16 AM

Car Info: Galaxy Blue 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by rau
^ depending on the angle you see it, if you are within 50 feet of it, I'm sure its hard to actually get a good look at the plane since the wing will obstruct your view for part of the flyby. Some people pay attention to more or less than the color. You could look at the nose if you see it at that moment and not get a good look at the colors, you dont have much time to think, "Oh maybe I should analyze this because its going to crash into a build that I just looked at because I was trying to see the direction it was heading, oh look, its already gone, didnt get my look." You never know whats going on threw someones head at the moment. Could be texting and only see it after it passes them, could see it coming and passing and going.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:23 AM

how does hiding those videos help families from further grief? I'd think that seeing those videos and knowing what REALLY happened would be more of a piece of mind to the families than to wonder if it was a conspiracy and hate the government because they may think it was the governments fault
Old 11-29-2012, 10:28 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
Originally Posted by esousa22
how does hiding those videos help families from further grief? I'd think that seeing those videos and knowing what REALLY happened would be more of a piece of mind to the families than to wonder if it was a conspiracy and hate the government because they may think it was the governments fault
Someone gave me audio of my fathers death and I wish I had never listened. This however is something different. I knew for a fact how he died, people who lost someone in the Pentagon might want clarification.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by queeg9k
Someone gave me audio of my fathers death and I wish I had never listened. This however is something different. I knew for a fact how he died, people who lost someone in the Pentagon might want clarification.
I COMPLETELY understand your scenario, it haunts you and gives you nightmares. But when you dont hear the cries and dont see people running away in flames and watching them drop dead, theres nothing to horrify their memory, just clarification is needed to have some relief. Glad you agree

Quick Reply: NEW: 9/11 Hotel Video Released of NO PLANE hitting the Pentagon