NEW: 9/11 Hotel Video Released of NO PLANE hitting the Pentagon

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 02:59 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
And it JUST so happened that the place in the pentagon that the "plane" hit was where records were kept regarding $3billion dollars that a certain politician couldn't account for... I have also watched interviews where people said that after the explosion occurred, they walked out of the gaping hole in the side of the building. Because, that could happen if a plane just struck it.. right?
Old 11-27-2012, 02:59 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by irrational x
A missile defense system in a populated area is going to look at a large plane and say "yeah, lets not shoot that down and get all of us fired."

INCOMING MORTAR ROUND.. oh wait.. you got this bro? Ok I'm cool.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:00 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Even ATS says it was a plane? Hot damn. I didn't even need to write a rationed post.

But while I'm here, I'd like to share this excellent story I found on a 9/11 conspiracy site a few minutes ago. It's all about how Justin Bieber has an Illuminati tattoo depicting an owl complete with pictures of tiny "owls" on $1 bills
Justin Bieber’s Illuminati Owl Tattoo | Conspirazzi
^^ these are the people that promote the 9/11 conspiracy... clearly professional investigators.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:09 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by DSav408
And it JUST so happened that the place in the pentagon that the "plane" hit was where records were kept regarding $3billion dollars that a certain politician couldn't account for... I have also watched interviews where people said that after the explosion occurred, they walked out of the gaping hole in the side of the building. Because, that could happen if a plane just struck it.. right?
I'm not sure what youre getting at. you realize that people with the highest levels of clearance work at the pentagon right? I'm pretty sure that once the building was, you know, NOT ON FIRE ANYMORE, that general ******** and his aids probably went and walked around in there along with a few 100 policemen and fire officials.

also this is amazing:

trolling conspiracy sites for comedy gold may be a new hobby
Old 11-27-2012, 03:11 PM

I'm not sure what youre getting at. you realize that people with the highest levels of clearance work at the pentagon right? I'm pretty sure that once the building was, you know, NOT ON FIRE ANYMORE, that general ******** and his aids probably went and walked around in there along with a few 100 policemen and fire officials.

also this:
[/IMG]
How was that a response to the fact that the spot where the "plane" hit is where the records were kept for a $3billion dollar loss that no one could account for. There are some interviews of people stating that as the explosion hit they frantically reacted and ran out of the gaping hole.

I will also search YouTube for the video of the side of the Pentagon where there is a huge outward explosion and no plane in the video.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:11 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Wrong, but that's an easy misconception to make. A good example is the trim tab stabilizer jackscrew that failed causing the crash of Alaska 261. A reasonable person might think a jackscrew that directly moves a control surface would be made of steel... it's made of an aluminum-bronze alloy.
Let's not get nit picky. Of course a part like that is not likely to be steel regardless of weight or strength. That is like that so it does not have to be constantly lubed.

I wasn't there, so I didn't see what debris there was or not, but it still seems suspicious. My chick's dad worked at the Pentagon also, but not at the time of the attack. He did not believe it was a plane. If it were a commercial flight, why did we not hear about it like all the others? I never saw the flight number identified like all the others? Private plane? I'm not arguing, I want to know

Last edited by 04GG; 11-27-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:16 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by jdblock
9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon, page 1

There was plenty of airplane wreckage at the site.
Ha, that should pretty much shut everyone up. Hopefully...
Old 11-27-2012, 03:24 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by 04GG
Let's not get nit picky. Of course a part like that is not likely to be steel regardless of weight or strength. That is like that so it does not have to be constantly lubed.
Which is funny because inadequate lubrication caused the crash. It was meant only to illustrate a point - planes have been mostly aluminum (whenever structurally possible) since before WWII.

I helped rebuilt a 1939 Stinson 105 - a fairly basic fabric covered aircraft - and the majority of its components were aluminum... If Stinson figured that **** out in the 30's im pretty sure Boeing had SOME idea of how to build aluminum planes by 1981....

Originally Posted by DSav408
How was that a response to the fact that the spot where the "plane" hit is where the records were kept for a $3billion dollar loss that no one could account for. There are some interviews of people stating that as the explosion hit they frantically reacted and ran out of the gaping hole.
the reason i didn't respond is because that charge has been pretty thoroughly debunked:
Missing Trillions - 911myths
It wasn't worth responding to.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:25 PM

Which is funny because inadequate lubrication caused the crash. It was meant only to illustrate a point - planes have been mostly aluminum (whenever structurally possible) since before WWII.

I helped rebuilt a 1939 Stinson 105 - a fairly basic fabric covered aircraft - and the majority of its components were aluminum... If Stinson figured that **** out in the 30's im pretty sure Boeing had SOME idea of how to build aluminum planes by 1981....

the reason i didn't respond is because that charge has been pretty thoroughly debunked:
Missing Trillions - 911myths
It wasn't worth responding to.
Fair enough, last time that I had researched the topic or anything was years ago.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:27 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by 04GG
If it were a commercial flight, why did we not hear about it like all the others? I never saw the flight number identified like all the others? Private plane? I'm not arguing, I want to know
dude.... what are you talking about? AA Flight #11, tail number N334AA, hit the pentagon. ATC and the military knew it was highjacked more than 30 minutes before it hit the pentagon...

you were expecting a press release?

Correction: Correction, AA Flight 77 (tail N644AA) hit the pentagon.

Last edited by Irrational X; 11-27-2012 at 03:30 PM. Reason: edit - wrong ****ing flight #. no ninja edits here
Old 11-27-2012, 03:29 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Old 11-27-2012, 03:41 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan
ILLUMINTI! lol
Old 11-27-2012, 03:45 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
dude.... what are you talking about? AA Flight #11, tail number N334AA, hit the pentagon. ATC and the military knew it was highjacked more than 30 minutes before it hit the pentagon...

you were expecting a press release?

Correction: Correction, AA Flight 77 (tail N644AA) hit the pentagon.
I guess they never really talked about that one like they did the others. And yes, I did see the flight info on that sight linked, so that answered that.

Last edited by 04GG; 11-27-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:47 PM

Car Info: 2006 OBP STI
Originally Posted by BrendanTheGreat
ILLUMINTI! lol
After reading this thread this is what I think.
Attached Thumbnails NEW: 9/11 Hotel Video Released of NO PLANE hitting the Pentagon-image-2755485791.jpg  
Old 11-27-2012, 03:49 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by The Government
WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON IN HERE!?
Oh ****.....

Quick Reply: NEW: 9/11 Hotel Video Released of NO PLANE hitting the Pentagon