NEW: 9/11 Hotel Video Released of NO PLANE hitting the Pentagon

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 10:19 AM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
Originally Posted by irrational x
I dont doubt they would do it, I doubt that they COULD do it. The government can't do **** without someone squealing to the media... do you really think they could pull something like this off? Yah right.

All this constant "inside job" bull**** just diminishes the memory of those who died on 9/11 and the service of those who died the resulting wars, right or wrong. Masticate on that one for a second Mr. Open Minded.
Well said and I respect your opinion my friend. The Manhattan Project had around 140,000 people working on it, and no one knew a single goddamn thing about it until after Japan was blown to sh*t. Never underestimate the level of secrecy our government is capable of maintaining.

I DO think it was an inside job, but not in that way where it was "OMG FAKED" but in that way where it was Bush's people saying "Hey, you know how we make you look awesome?" And as an excuse to establish bases in the middle east for "quicker deployments" as I said before.

And even if it wasn't?

Before it happened, and by this I mean at least three YEARS before I'd been in history class and we were talking about the US as a world power, and how great it was. And I asked a simple question: "Do you really think that all of these countries we go to and 'improve' things in are happy about us being there?" Even countries we're friends with, we would say "yeah well, you're not doing it like us, so you suck". Because the US of A was the BEST... Honestly most arrogant country. I blatantly said, I will bet you anything at some point soon someone's going to kick that chair out from under us. We're on a high horse and the whole world doesn't love us. Someone will take advantage of our arrogance.

A war on terror? Seriously? And then the government got us running scared. Controlling people's views how? By terrorizing them.

Our country was talking big talk even while things were already going down hill. Michigan was in a recession before 9/11. The auto industry had pretty much already left and the steal industry was leaving too. All Michigan had left was fruit and furniture by the time I graduated and it was losing that too. So I saw America talking it's big talk about how f*****g great it was, and like the arrogant bully on the playground, eventually someone was going to come and punch him in the nuts.

Call me what you will, but I assure you, I have a cousin who worked for the pentagon on 9/11. Family living in DC who could have died that day. Thousands died. And our whole nation was terrorized for it. Not by some other nation who stepped in just to knock us down, but because we LET our own government throw away our rights to protect us from an idea.

We should have been the bigger man. We should have cleaned it up, mourned our losses, and said "Okay...Who did it? UN, would you step in and give us a hand with this?" But no, like a hillbilly ***** deep in a hog, gun in the air, nothing but our mud trompin boots on we looked at the first person who said "f**k you America" and declared war.

Last edited by Manny408; 11-27-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:27 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by Max Xevious
why did Building 7 fall?
Ugh, that one is nuts. So much later on it fell..... and the same way as the towers
Old 11-27-2012, 10:33 AM

Car Info: LEGACY L7 BD,GF8 WAGON
Originally Posted by sigma pi
Ugh, that one is nuts. So much later on it fell..... and the same way as the towers
THIS
Old 11-27-2012, 10:39 AM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by Manny408
..........But no, like a hillbilly ***** deep in a hog, gun in the air, nothing but our mud trompin boots on we looked at the first person who said "f**k you America" and declared war.
at that part........... and they already hated us so no big deal
Old 11-27-2012, 10:46 AM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
Originally Posted by sigma pi
at that part........... and they already hated us so no big deal
Lol! Yea screw em hahaha
Old 11-27-2012, 10:57 AM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
Well said and I respect your opinion my friend. The Manhattan Project had around 140,000 people working on it, and no one knew a single goddamn thing about it until after Japan was blown to sh*t. Never underestimate the level of secrecy our government is capable of maintaining.

I DO think it was an inside job, but not in that way where it was "OMG FAKED" but in that way where it was Bush's people saying "Hey, you know how we make you look awesome?" And as an excuse to establish bases in the middle east for "quicker deployments" as I said before.

And even if it wasn't?

Before it happened, and by this I mean at least three YEARS before I'd been in history class and we were talking about the US as a world power, and how great it was. And I asked a simple question: "Do you really think that all of these countries we go to and 'improve' things in are happy about us being there?" Even countries we're friends with, we would say "yeah well, you're not doing it like us, so you suck". Because the US of A was the BEST... Honestly most arrogant country. I blatantly said, I will bet you anything at some point soon someone's going to kick that chair out from under us. We're on a high horse and the whole world doesn't love us. Someone will take advantage of our arrogance.

A war on terror? Seriously? And then the government got us running scared. Controlling people's views how? By terrorizing them.

Our country was talking big talk even while things were already going down hill. Michigan was in a recession before 9/11. The auto industry had pretty much already left and the steal industry was leaving too. All Michigan had left was fruit and furniture by the time I graduated and it was losing that too. So I saw America talking it's big talk about how f*****g great it was, and like the arrogant bully on the playground, eventually someone was going to come and punch him in the nuts.

Call me what you will, but I assure you, I have a cousin who worked for the pentagon on 9/11. Family living in DC who could have died that day. Thousands died. And our whole nation was terrorized for it. Not by some other nation who stepped in just to knock us down, but because we LET our own government throw away our rights to protect us from an idea.

We should have been the bigger man. We should have cleaned it up, mourned our losses, and said "Okay...Who did it? UN, would you step in and give us a hand with this?" But no, like a hillbilly ***** deep in a hog, gun in the air, nothing but our mud trompin boots on we looked at the first person who said "f**k you America" and declared war.
Tell me more.

Name:  55IZD.gif
Views: 6
Size:  1.36 MB
Old 11-27-2012, 10:59 AM

Car Info: 2011 Spark Silver Sti 4DR

And even if it wasn't?

+1 mostly about arrogant americans lol

Sent from my i4s using i-Club
Old 11-27-2012, 11:03 AM

Car Info: '06 Wagon
just watched some building 7 footage, lol at people who refuse to believe something is fishy.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:08 AM
9 to 5 mod

Lol! Yea screw em hahaha
!

You cant fire me, I quit!
Old 11-27-2012, 11:11 AM

Car Info: Foz
Originally Posted by Simonster
just watched some building 7 footage, lol at people who refuse to believe something is fishy.
true that! love to hear this one "it fell down because the fires and the two towers fell down across the street"

if building 7 fell from "burning" it would have been the third building is world history to fall down from burning, the first two were the twin-towers.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:20 AM

Car Info: Galaxy Blue 2015 WRX
good watch on building 7
Old 11-27-2012, 11:27 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
I'm just saying..

Old 11-27-2012, 11:28 AM

Car Info: Evo X GSR, F250 Powerstroke Diesel
Some people watch too many action conspiracy movies...seriously. It's like the story line of every government plot movie, HA HA! Alls we need is Harison Ford to play Bush now.

Scene 1: "mr president, we have a ultimate plan to gaurentee you a re-election...well blow up the WTC and pentagon, and claim it to be the Taliban"
Old 11-27-2012, 11:43 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by SR20steve
Some people watch too many action conspiracy movies...seriously. It's like the story line of every government plot movie, HA HA! Alls we need is Harison Ford to play Bush now.

Scene 1: "mr president, we have a ultimate plan to gaurentee you a re-election...well blow up the WTC and pentagon, and claim it to be the Taliban"
I highly doubt it was a government plan with everything that happened around 9/11 but I do feel there are a lot of things that were left off official reports to protect certain members of the administration. Wars and disasters are big $$$ and people have been exploiting them to get rich all through history.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:56 AM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by SR20steve

back to my question, what happened to the wings of the plane that hit the pentagon?

Quick Reply: NEW: 9/11 Hotel Video Released of NO PLANE hitting the Pentagon