NEW: 9/11 Hotel Video Released of NO PLANE hitting the Pentagon

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 08:55 AM

Car Info: 2011 Sti SWP
Old 11-27-2012, 08:59 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by 04GG
Well, they did say it was a small plane, but there was no debris from ANY plane IIRC. A small plane wouldn't have done that much damage unless it was fully loaded with explosives.
Small plane with explosives sounds like a missle.

Agreed a small plane cant punch a huge hole like that in the pentagon. I think it went through at least 3 rings right?
Originally Posted by Manny408
This is true... look up "Loose Change" on YouTube. Scary facts on that vid.
I will have to look it up when I get home. YT is blocked at work
Originally Posted by 91vtec
Best post today hahaha we all know its coming
Old 11-27-2012, 09:07 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Uh, yeah... Then what happened to all the folks who were on that airplane? Gov't sent them overseas? Killed them?

You know our military uses "Concrete" bombs which are completely devoid of any explosives. They use these small bombs to take out rooms in buildings without having to destroy the entire building. These are small bombs dropped from the sky, only inertia giving it it's power. Now think of an airplane, weighs how many thousands of lbs, filled with explosive fuel.... It's going to cause a nasty explosion.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:10 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
And people still refuse to believe our government would do this to us..... Right, yeah, because our government is so squeeky clean, whats 3000 deaths when they get an excuse to invade the most lucrative lands on the planet and by lucrative I don't mean oil, we maybe only obtained about %10 oil. Hell we still have untapped oil in Alaska I'm talking about an excuse to establish Military bases all over the middle east for something bigger to come and that's about to happen very soon with all the crap going on in Syria,Libya,Israel and Iran, imo WWIII....but 300 deaths to invade the middle east? its called COLLATERAL DAMAGE, anyone who doesn't believe it was an inside job is (no offense) too closed minded, living in denial.
I dont doubt they would do it, I doubt that they COULD do it. The government can't do **** without someone squealing to the media... do you really think they could pull something like this off? Yah right.

All this constant "inside job" bull**** just diminishes the memory of those who died on 9/11 and the service of those who died the resulting wars, right or wrong. Masticate on that one for a second Mr. Open Minded.

Last edited by Irrational X; 11-27-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:12 AM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by STInavyguy
My old LPO and good friend was also in the Pentagon when this happened, you tell him there was no plane.
A relative of mine was sent to crash into Flight 93 in an unarmed F16. Tell her there were no planes:
Major Heather Penney on September 11, 2001 - C-SPAN Video Library
Old 11-27-2012, 09:13 AM
plays well with others

This is true... look up "Loose Change" on YouTube. Scary facts on that vid.
Lets not ignore the fact that this movie was produced by highschool kids...
Old 11-27-2012, 09:14 AM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
Originally Posted by irrational x
I dont doubt they would do it, I doubt that they COULD do it. The government can't do **** without someone squealing to the media... do you really think they could pull something like this off? Yah right.

All this constant "inside job" bull**** just diminishes the memory of those who died on 9/11 and the service of those who the resulting wars, right or wrong. Masticate on that one for a second Mr. Open Minded.
+1

Nevermind the fact that this happened in a 'public' area where there are potentially tens/hundreds of thousands of witnesses.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:21 AM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by 04GG
Well, they did say it was a small plane, but there was no debris from ANY plane IIRC. A small plane wouldn't have done that much damage unless it was fully loaded with explosives.
Aircraft are made made out of the same stuff as those campfire starters... metals like magnesium that burn at high temps. the reason most plane crashes have anything left at all is because they are caused by breakups not explosions and fires, and those that due catch fire, do so at an altitude where there is to little oxygen to burn to temp.

thats actually what caused the tower collapses at the WTC. Steel loses more than 60% of its tensile strength at half of its melt point. The steel columns holding the tower survived for a remarkable amount of time considering they they were sitting in a huge kerosine, zinc, and magnesium fueled fire with a great oxygen supply. If the planes were "packed with explosives" the towers would have come down immediately or in a much shorter period... It took as much time as it did because the steel had to heat up and weaken before it failed.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:27 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
It irks me that people watch a youtube video and take it as fact. You know anyone on earth can make a video on youtube and claim to be telling "facts" and "truths".
Old 11-27-2012, 09:30 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Aircraft are made made out of the same stuff as those campfire starters... metals like magnesium that burn at high temps. the reason most plane crashes have anything left at all is because they are caused by breakups not explosions and fires, and those that due catch fire, do so at an altitude where there is to little oxygen to burn to temp.

thats actually what caused the tower collapses at the WTC. Steel loses more than 60% of its tensile strength at half of its melt point. The steel columns holding the tower survived for a remarkable amount of time considering they they were sitting in a huge kerosine, zinc, and magnesium fueled fire with a great oxygen supply. If the planes were "packed with explosives" the towers would have come down immediately or in a much shorter period... It took as much time as it did because the steel had to heat up and weaken before it failed.
Uh oh, we are going on to the towers already

The steel and thermite talk soon to follow
Old 11-27-2012, 09:32 AM

Car Info: 2006 OBP STI
Originally Posted by brucelee
It irks me that people watch a youtube video and take it as fact. You know anyone on earth can make a video on youtube and claim to be telling "facts" and "truths".
But it's on the internet, internet tells no lies!

Old 11-27-2012, 09:51 AM

Car Info: 04 STi

Yeah, the towers falling as perfect as a demo'd building with perfectly placed explosives. That seems fishy to me. I don't know... maybe I'm not giving enough credit to all the engineers that built the towers??? Just seems incredible that they collapsed so well.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:10 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Planes don't crash in the AIR unless they crash into something else... Planes are primarily made out of steel alloys, aluminum and carbon fiber. Yes, some magnesium, but not enough to obliterate all traces of the entire plane.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:11 AM

Damn your good buddies were at the pentagon and sent to shoot down flight 93? Did they also help Kill Bin Laden?

lol.

You are clearly the authority on 9/11 and have all the inside scoops.

This thread is ridiculous
Old 11-27-2012, 10:16 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
why did Building 7 fall?

Quick Reply: NEW: 9/11 Hotel Video Released of NO PLANE hitting the Pentagon