Any motorcycle shop should have one.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Any motorcycle shop should have one.
thanks
Old 01-16-2008, 08:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
Vic Hubbard on A Street Hayward has the cans as Dan said above, I think they run like $25 with filler right now.

Mike
Old 01-16-2008, 08:46 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
Originally Posted by dan avoN7

These can also hold normal gas (i.e. 87-89-91) If i recall correctly.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:51 PM
2006 Mt Hammy Car Show Winner

Car Info: Black 03 WRX, White 04 E46 M3
Originally Posted by kYLEMtnCRUZr
These can also hold normal gas (i.e. 87-89-91) If i recall correctly.
They can also hold normal liquids (i.e. water, soda, fruit punch) If I recall correctly.

jk, but yea it's just a container man. you can put whatever you want in it
Old 01-16-2008, 08:52 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
i have the orange, since i own a KTM dirtbike...none of the other colors work as well~ (sarcasm point)
Old 01-17-2008, 01:58 AM

Car Info: Sleeper Much?
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
dude seriously you are ab uber ***. You've probably never even used the **** and all you are seeing is the concept. I'm looking for any help to make sure its smooth an operation as possible. Don't ever post in my threads with your useless bull**** and frankly you look like a little ********** on your other posts.
Listen sensitive sally. I've been pouring in 100 for about 2 years now as thats what Im tuned on. You dont need a special bottle or anything of the sort. Concept is reality in my world, as I've got experience and you're asking for advice. I gave exactly that with a little smartass attitude because if you seriously couldnt put this together on your own without help from the internet you need some help. As far as you being mom and telling me not to post in your threads get a life. Oh and your "look like a little ********** in other posts" comment is funny. You must have alot of time on your hands to research what i've said in the past to other people. Why don't you step away from the keyboard and go figure out the solution to your problem. Kid Rock said it best "they say i'm cocky and I say what...it aint braggin mother f'er if you back it up." You swap all the stuff I have on your own, do it successfully then tell me I don't have a right to at the very least laugh when you cant figure out how to pour gas into a fuel tank.
Old 01-17-2008, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by SSFWRX
Listen sensitive sally. I've been pouring in 100 for about 2 years now as thats what Im tuned on. You dont need a special bottle or anything of the sort. Concept is reality in my world, as I've got experience and you're asking for advice. I gave exactly that with a little smartass attitude because if you seriously couldnt put this together on your own without help from the internet you need some help. As far as you being mom and telling me not to post in your threads get a life. Oh and your "look like a little ********** in other posts" comment is funny. You must have alot of time on your hands to research what i've said in the past to other people. Why don't you step away from the keyboard and go figure out the solution to your problem. Kid Rock said it best "they say i'm cocky and I say what...it aint braggin mother f'er if you back it up." You swap all the stuff I have on your own, do it successfully then tell me I don't have a right to at the very least laugh when you cant figure out how to pour gas into a fuel tank.
Actually I hardly even post. Thats why I was suprised because I had actually seen you post stupid *** comments in other peoples threads, and just remembered your name and how big of a dumb**** you were. Why wouldn't you fill up 100 at the pump? I was looking for a cheap easy way to get a bottle that had some type of pump or funnel. Obviously I could use a regular gas can. Posting stupid **** in peoples threads who are looking for help is lame, and you seem to be a regular at it. I'm really proud you have been using it for 2 years. Neat........If i used 100 octane I would go to the pump and save myself the hassle when its right there. Obviously you aren't very good with advice. The fact Is I posted up a question and being a little brat you decided you'd nit pick what I said and look at it from the stupidest point of view (maybe you are this dumb), but obviously I know the physics of pouring a liquid.

I'm glad you think you are really that smart.............I wish I could have so much false pride.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:37 PM

Car Info: Big Thanks Jeremy@CrucialRacing and Ed@EQ-Tuning
just grab a damn fuel funnel stick it on the hole of the gastank filler then pour the 5 gallon drum.. and wait..

just have friends do it for you..
thats wat i do when i pour my race gas..
Old 01-17-2008, 03:41 PM

Car Info: Sleeper Much?
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
Actually I hardly even post. Thats why I was suprised because I had actually seen you post stupid *** comments in other peoples threads, and just remembered your name and how big of a dumb**** you were. Why wouldn't you fill up 100 at the pump? I was looking for a cheap easy way to get a bottle that had some type of pump or funnel. Obviously I could use a regular gas can. Posting stupid **** in peoples threads who are looking for help is lame, and you seem to be a regular at it. I'm really proud you have been using it for 2 years. Neat........If i used 100 octane I would go to the pump and save myself the hassle when its right there. Obviously you aren't very good with advice. The fact Is I posted up a question and being a little brat you decided you'd nit pick what I said and look at it from the stupidest point of view (maybe you are this dumb), but obviously I know the physics of pouring a liquid.

I'm glad you think you are really that smart.............I wish I could have so much false pride.
Wow where to begin? I do fill 100 at the pump all 16 gallons of it. And I carry a 5 gallon can so I dont have to return to the pump thats 20 miles away as often. Thus giving me 21 gallons total. Good for about 100 extra miles. If you could obviously use a regular gas can why didnt you say "I realize I can use a regular gas can but Im looking for something specialized." And actually Im really good with advice when the question is halfway intelligent. At this point not being dumb as you say is a point you're going to have to prove not me. I gave sound advice to solve the issue with some sarcasm.

As far as false self pride. Hah! You're the one who pays everyone to wrench on your car and can't do it yourself for whatever reason.

Simply put you asked a retarded question and got an equally retarded response from more people than just me.

I've seen numerous times "arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics...even if you win you're still retarded." And on that note I bow out of the competition and leave you to your problem of pouring fuel into your car. Good day.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:44 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX STi
Kid Rock said it best "they say i'm cocky and I say what...it aint braggin mother f'er if you back it up."

Who quotes Kid Rock? LOL
Old 01-17-2008, 03:48 PM

Car Info: WRB STi Hatch, JSW Diesel
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=47334

TIA...screw the funnel method or buying a gas container...just get that like i said before...like i said, we use this at our shop when we pump race gas out of containers, and i also believe that some motorcycle shops use this
Old 01-17-2008, 04:11 PM
pwn

Car Info: 09 STi, 10 Cayman S
Originally Posted by SSFWRX
Wow where to begin? I do fill 100 at the pump all 16 gallons of it. And I carry a 5 gallon can so I dont have to return to the pump thats 20 miles away as often. Thus giving me 21 gallons total. Good for about 100 extra miles. If you could obviously use a regular gas can why didnt you say "I realize I can use a regular gas can but Im looking for something specialized." And actually Im really good with advice when the question is halfway intelligent. At this point not being dumb as you say is a point you're going to have to prove not me. I gave sound advice to solve the issue with some sarcasm.

As far as false self pride. Hah! You're the one who pays everyone to wrench on your car and can't do it yourself for whatever reason.

Simply put you asked a retarded question and got an equally retarded response from more people than just me.

I've seen numerous times "arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics...even if you win you're still retarded." And on that note I bow out of the competition and leave you to your problem of pouring fuel into your car. Good day.
Last time I checked, paying someone else to do the wrenching when you don't feel comfortable enough or don't have the experience is a smart idea. I do it, and so do plenty of other guys on the forums. Where do you think LIC and GST get their business? Leave him alone dude, just take a seat.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by pwn
Last time I checked, paying someone else to do the wrenching when you don't feel comfortable enough or don't have the experience is a smart idea. I do it, and so do plenty of other guys on the forums. Where do you think LIC and GST get their business? Leave him alone dude, just take a seat.
Dynamicz-I appreciate the help, that is what I plan to do.

The whole reason I posted is I know there are a number of people who use some type of race gas and figured if I went to those people they'd be like "oh no this method is really easy or this is really cheap and works really well",

You can talk **** on me about getting my car worked on, well pal when you work full time+ non paid overtime (slavery) and commute 100 miles a day its tough to work on your car, especially hard/annoying jobs. And frankly you know nothing about me and my mechanic skills. I come from working on v8's, definitely different but if you are mechanically inclined and have the time you can do whatever. The truth is I like to spend more of my time driving my car than working on it because I love to drive. And when I can have my car worked on for a good price by people who are actually experts (LIC) then **** why not let them worry about my parts being on right and ill worry about not hitting anything thru the canyons.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:18 PM

Car Info: I is not STiYLIN n e moar
lol @ this thread, I called it a race gas bottle because I put race gas in it (duh)

They were for sale @ Renner Pertol where I get the race gas from.

So it's a "fuel receptacle" LOL.

Quick Reply: Need advice for pouring vp 109 gas into tank