Nate dog dead at age of 41

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 12:23 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
"All Doggs go to heaven" -Snoop Dogg

Rest in Paradise.

Last edited by av3rag3; 03-17-2011 at 12:29 AM.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:18 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Fail to see the big deal here, he was a half talent rapper that glorified drug use, treating women like ****, that money is more important than people, murder is ok and worse...

No loss to humanity as far as I can see.
Old 03-17-2011, 12:31 PM

Car Info: 05' WRX (Dirty Black)
Originally Posted by Overbear
Fail to see the big deal here, he was a half talent rapper that glorified drug use, treating women like ****, that money is more important than people, murder is ok and worse...

https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/racist-rant-ucla-political-science-student-229432/

to paraphrase some vitriol from the racist rant thread...

He exercized his 1st amendment rights, don't like it don't watch the ****ing video.

anyway, back on topic.

i guess he should have 'regulated' his salt intake.

too soon?

Last edited by turfshark; 03-17-2011 at 12:38 PM.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:04 PM

Car Info: 2008 WRX

You sound like my dad.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:27 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by SJwrx08
You sound like my dad.
Yeah, but he's right.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:34 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Its music, its not all true, I bet I could pick out some bad lyrics in songs you (overbear) like and make it seem worse than it is...don't like it, don't watch it, you said it exactly yourself
Old 03-17-2011, 01:44 PM

Car Info: 2008 WRX
Originally Posted by brucelee
Yeah, but he's right.
I'm going to assume you listen to screaming death metal. Where is the talent and glory in that?
Old 03-17-2011, 04:12 PM

Car Info: with the blinkers on
I cannot believe nobody posted this one yet:

Sorry it took so long for him to go after the stroke, but now he can rest in peace.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:13 PM

Car Info: Fast

Wow, it sounds like you have been waiting a while to unleash that brilliant rant.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:57 PM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
Alot of ignorance.... Hope no one has anything bad to say about you when you die.. Cause were all jus so damm perfect. A person died. Have some respect...
Old 03-17-2011, 06:06 PM

Car Info: DGM BRZ
Only one of the many influential and biggest west coast rappers. He inspired many and helped create a whole new movement. That's more than anyone can say about the Overbear. Jealousy is ugly.
Old 03-17-2011, 06:28 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by SJwrx08
I'm going to assume you listen to screaming death metal. Where is the talent and glory in that?
I listen to all kinds of music, and musical talent aside, he did promote drug use, murder, etc.

I'm trying to be really unbias here, but the logic behind overbear's statement was pretty spot on. Screaming metal or rap, doesn't make a diff... A bad message is a bad message. I didn't really think about it until my friend said "Imagine if you were a father and your kid was listening to this stuff". What kind of image does it represent? Pro drugs, murder, etc? Any band or musician that promotes that kind of crap automatically makes me lose respect for them... If you think that music doesn't influence people to do certain things, then you obviously don't know the same people I know.

Man, 10 years ago I couldn't IMAGINE myself saying such a thing... Age is bad, Mmmmkay!

<----- Goes back to rapping about killing and raping women, cuz it's ok as long as I have musical talent, right? RIGHT?

(FWIW, I'm pro-420, but a bad message is a bad message. Imagine if your idol (be it Jesus or some musician) was promoting negative things, when you look up to someone and they do bad things, you automatically think it's the right thing because some famous idol that you look up to is making it all positive.)

(I typed that from a phone, sorry)

Last edited by brucelee; 03-17-2011 at 06:32 PM.
Old 03-17-2011, 07:18 PM

Car Info: WRB 03(sold) AW 03(sold) 02 Taco!
^ Fail

R.I.P Nate remember bumpin' dogg pound with my pops back in the day!(Circa 1998)
Old 03-17-2011, 07:35 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Guys, not every single artist can please everyone and you can't convince people who already have their mind set about certain people to just change their minds. If there's people chiming in their hatred towards rap or even Nate Dogg, just let it go. I personally wouldn't go into a thread about death metal just to talk about how it sounds like a bunch of heavy guitars, growling, and screaming. If something's not my cup of tea, I just leave it alone. At the end of the day, to each their own.

Needless to say, heavy metal or even death metal let alone NORWEGIAN DEATH METAL, is just like any other genre I haven't heard much of or took enough time to understand. I'm not going to make fun of it or put it down just because "I" don't get it. Heck, if I'm never going to be interested in listening to the stuff, then I'd be wasting my breath out of boredom by trashing it on an internet forum. Obviously fans of anything shouldn't let a few hecklers ruin something they enjoy or like. I do understand this is AMURIKUH and everyone has an opinion. So whatever.

Last edited by Hollandaze; 03-17-2011 at 07:37 PM.
Old 03-17-2011, 07:36 PM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
Super fail ... Too up tight.. Brucelee you should listen to will smith he don't curse. Get jiggy with it? I understand what you mean, I just has nothing to do with his death... It's like saying " well hose japanesse bomBed us back in pearl harbor, why should. Feel bad? It's jus damm wong a death is a death he did t promote drugs he just simPly smoked and spoke about it... **** bin laden promotes death Nate dogg was a performer... You put up a front to sell yourself.

Quick Reply: Nate dog dead at age of 41