Nasioc

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 05:09 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Nasioc

Man... I must say. I thought we had issues over here. I don't go to NASIOC much anymore unless its classifieds or tech issues.

I posted up a wanted add and accidently put it in the FS thread. Instead of moving it the mod closed it. How friggin hard is it to move a thread? So I tried to PM the dude and he has it set up to not receive any PMs. WTF is that all about. Sorry but that's part of being a mod. Friggin douche bag.

So I will express my opinion on North Ursalia here on i-club.

Lazy bastard.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:15 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Welcome to i-Club, please enjoy your stay!
Old 03-03-2009, 05:18 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
If they didn't have the worst moderators on the planet, that site wouldn't be AS bad... It would still be horrible, but the moderators are just unbelievable... Most of the time they make up their own rules, play favorites x 1000, and aren't pleasant at all... In fact, they are plain out rude!

Its funny, I knew most of those moderators before they became moderators... They were actually pretty cool before they became mods... As soon as they changed from member to moderator they changed and did a 180 in terms of personality...

I'm a moderator and a member, and I'm the same either way... Though my online persona doesn't reflect my real life persona, I'm still reasonable and nice to people. Some people say that I'm a d*** online, and I really don't mean to be, I think its the way I phrase things, or perhaps I don''t use enough emoticons. If you know me in real life (which most of you do), you know that I'm a really nice guy and value each and everyones friendship.

Cliff notes: Just because someone becomes a moderator doesn't mean they have to be assheads to everyone... They remind me to rookie cops, give them a little power and it goes to their heads.

It doesn't help NASIOC's cause that the members are total idiots and do nothing but bash each other for no damn reason. That site is just a lost cause.

When someone complains about i-club, I tell them to go to NASIOC and have fun over there... Needless to say, they always come back here.

I <3 BAIC and all of its members, even if some of those members think I'm an a-hole.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:19 PM
General Pimpin'

I take pleasure that BAIC members think I'm an a-hole. LOL!!
Old 03-03-2009, 05:24 PM

I think I have an explanation as to why the moderators are the way they are on NASIOC... Look at who they follow as an example! Nick is the biggest two faced liar I have ever met... Since he acts like Mr Nice guy online people kiss his *** and suck his ****.

I mean, he went behind Alex's back, banned him from his own site and took over and started cashing in both his and Alex's profits from the site. To make matters worse, at the time Alex was going through some REALLY horrific things with his family back in Russia... I wont go into detail for his privacy, but lets just say that he lost his entire family thanks to the Turkman gov't because they opposed the new president.

For Nick to pull that maneuver at such a horrible time really shows what kind of person he really is. All he cares about is his vendors since they pay his bills and pay for his new cars, house, etc... He doesn't give a rats *** about the members. You have no idea how many times I have caught that fat bastard in a llie (with the help of some friends that would rely info to me, and we'd set him up).

But yeah, those moderators use Nick-the-liar as an example of what to follow which explains a lot.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I take pleasure that BAIC members think I'm an a-hole. LOL!!
You're such a ***** cat in real life... You have the same problem as me, you call it how it is without filtering it to be PC... When you do this online it comes off sorta harsh since a lot is lost in translation from real life to online. I think we should use more emoticons or sumfin'.

Old 03-03-2009, 05:34 PM

Car Info: 07 STi Limited #359 UGM
haha i found i club through google, when i was so fed up with the bull**** from the *** hats on nasioc, its really good for info if u just lurk like i do, but they ridicule your *** for anything and everything on there.

BTW, the mods over there are on huge power trips.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:36 PM
General Pimpin'

I'm too lazy for emoticons... that means I have to post reply instead of quick reply(too lazy to memorize)... damn it look what you made me do...

:damnit:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Old 03-03-2009, 05:42 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
lol change thread title to 'nazicock' lol
Old 03-03-2009, 05:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
Bay Area = i-club
So. Cal = nasioc
Old 03-03-2009, 05:45 PM
General Pimpin'

bay area FTW!
Old 03-03-2009, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
lol change thread title to 'nazicock' lol
Who doesn't like some **** ****? The French sure did!
Old 03-03-2009, 05:59 PM

Car Info: 09 WRX Wagon, and 99 RS
Holy Crap!! I dropped off the nasioc boards a little before the split, and never knew what really went down. That is horrible. What ever happened to Alex anyways? Is he still in the states?

Originally Posted by brucelee
I think I have an explanation as to why the moderators are the way they are on NASIOC... Look at who they follow as an example! Nick is the biggest two faced liar I have ever met... Since he acts like Mr Nice guy online people kiss his *** and suck his ****.

I mean, he went behind Alex's back, banned him from his own site and took over and started cashing in both his and Alex's profits from the site. To make matters worse, at the time Alex was going through some REALLY horrific things with his family back in Russia... I wont go into detail for his privacy, but lets just say that he lost his entire family thanks to the Turkman gov't because they opposed the new president.

For Nick to pull that maneuver at such a horrible time really shows what kind of person he really is. All he cares about is his vendors since they pay his bills and pay for his new cars, house, etc... He doesn't give a rats *** about the members. You have no idea how many times I have caught that fat bastard in a llie (with the help of some friends that would rely info to me, and we'd set him up).

But yeah, those moderators use Nick-the-liar as an example of what to follow which explains a lot.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:02 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
I like nasioc but I dont really post much there. Lots of info to be had by searching.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:29 PM

Car Info: 2006 2.5i
I'm probably going to be moving to Idaho in like 6 months and I'm not looking forward to the board switch because nobody posts on the Pacific Northwest on i-Club, but they have a ton of ****'s on Nasioc.

Quick Reply: Nasioc