My NIGHTMARE about gruppe-s.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006, 09:50 AM

Car Info: 2004 WRX STi, 1999 Forester L
WTF, I got beat to posting about dreams. Anyways, don't know what to make of mine. I bought a Forester from prestige and was selling my STi. Then I took it to LIC and wanted them to put in a 6mt. I mean its not exactly normal but it sure as hell does not contain midget dogpiles.
Old 04-29-2006, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by 1WRX2NV
I had this nighmare about gruppe-s that I think everyone should know about....

The other day I drove all the way from San Jose and waited in 2 hours of traffic on 880...I was not very happy...anyway, I waited in the lobby for 15 min without anyonw saying anything to me. Infact I didnt even see anyone there to help me!! It was as if the shop was empty. First off how can you run a business like that??

So, I continued to wait, and I looked around...at all the parts I cant afford right now..when all of the sudden I heard a noise. It sounded like childish laughter!! So, now I am really pissed...these guys have time to play, but cant even help me out!!!

I go out into the shop and I see a group of naked midgets piled on top of the dyno...I was like WTH!!! I ran over to find Mike at the bottom of the pile laughing his head off....I mean, he was really enjoying himself!!! Then Mike grabbed my arm and was telling my to "join the fun"!!

Thats when I woke up from this nightmare!!! I was sweatting and was frightened...I couldnt go back to sleep....and Now I am afraid of the dark, and am looking for another shop to buy parts from.

Anyway, sorry for the long story...just thought this needed to be brought to everyones attention!! BEWARE OF MIKE....he's crazy like that too.

-freddie

yea its pretty funny until your car actually gets ****ed up.
Old 04-30-2006, 02:43 PM

Car Info: 02 STi
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
yea its pretty funny until your car actually gets ****ed up.
I know...and eveyone knows that I've been down that road of "I hate this shop...this shop hates me" blah, blah, blah....It doesnt get anywhere, and you end up loosing friends. Not woth it to me.

Plus, I was just sharing my NIGHTMARE...just like eveyone else has been doing....

-freddie

Last edited by 1WRX2NV; 04-30-2006 at 02:51 PM.
Old 04-30-2006, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by STi-FTW
WTF, I got beat to posting about dreams. Anyways, don't know what to make of mine. I bought a Forester from prestige and was selling my STi. Then I took it to LIC and wanted them to put in a 6mt. I mean its not exactly normal but it sure as hell does not contain midget dogpiles.

Thats why yours was a DREAM....and Mine was a NIGHTMARE!!! lol

(or fantasy)
-freddie
Old 04-30-2006, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by 1WRX2NV
I know...and eveyone knows that I've been down that road of "I hate this shop...this shop hates me" blah, blah, blah....It doesnt get anywhere, and you end up loosing friends. Not woth it to me.

Plus, I was just sharing my NIGHTMARE...just like eveyone else has been doing....

-freddie

well people need to know the true reviews of shops and peoples experiences with them, one of the main uses of the forum. I never said I hated any shop, just that I wanted to be compensated for the whole thing. And as far as loosing friends, maybe your friends are people off the msg board, where as mine are not. Anyhow It seems pretty retarded you would have your own problem and then down the line make fun of other peoples bad experiences, basically it makes you look like a well, you get the idea.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:41 PM

well people need to know the true reviews of shops and peoples experiences with them, one of the main uses of the forum. I never said I hated any shop, just that I wanted to be compensated for the whole thing. And as far as loosing friends, maybe your friends are people off the msg board, where as mine are not. Anyhow It seems pretty retarded you would have your own problem and then down the line make fun of other peoples bad experiences, basically it makes you look like a well, you get the idea.
I don't think hes making fun of you..just maybe your use of the term "Nightmare".
Old 05-01-2006, 11:06 PM

DUDE, I completely understand what you are saying...trust me...as stated above...I am not trying to make fun of YOU, just that others are using the same "my nightmare" title!!

Now, as far as the "loosing friends" comment...no not all my friends are from this board, infact I hardly see anyone on this forum anymore. The only friendship I lost was with a tuner...but, both of us are still alive, and thats that.

What you should have done (as I have learned) is solved this issue with gruppe-s first...without posting. Then if when all said and done they say "we're 100% not at fault...we're not helping you"...then ok...post away. But from the sounds of it they are willing to help. Maybe they did make a mistake and in this case it would be a big mistake (when dealing with brakes), and maybe it was due to something else...Either way, I am sure they would be willing to help. I know the crew at gruppe-s pretty well, and I know they go above and beyond to help people out. Are they 100% perfect?? no...but they try pretty hard, and thats why IMHO, they are well liked by I-club members.

Anyway, you and I could go on and on, back and forth...bottom line is...Gruppe-s is aware if the issue, and I am sure, most of us here are glad you are ok and the situation wasnt worse than what it was. I hope this gets solved in a way that both parties are satisfied. Sad thing now is your going to get everyones opinions and comments...which just makes the whole thing more frustrating for both parties....

take care man...

-freddie

edit: god I cant spell...lol

Last edited by 1WRX2NV; 05-01-2006 at 11:20 PM.
Old 05-01-2006, 11:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Yeah man, I'm pretty sure 1WRX2NV knows where your coming from slow. Run a search on his name and Vishnu and you'll see what I mean. I think this is just one of those threads that IClub has all the time to make fun of a spree of other threads with similar titles. Just like if a bunch of "POLL: yadda yadda yadda" threads are made, someone will without fail post a "POLL: Insert corny joke here" thread. They're an iClub tradition.

-Chris
Old 05-01-2006, 11:18 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by porkchop
why is it whenever people talk about midgets they just assume your talking about male midgets? Like the other night, I hooked up with this hot little midget, Im usually not out to hook up with midgets but we were both drunk and hell, you gotta do it at least once in your life (just for the story!) the next day I tell my buddy I did it with a midget the night before, and hes like, "really? a guy midget?" and Im like, jeez! Isnt it a good enough story that I did it with a midget? Why do I also have to be gay all of the sudden too?!?!

ummm... anyways Freddie, I think what Im trying to say is, sometimes its best to just keep somethings that happen to you to yourself, know what I mean?

LOL, oh dammit, I actually posted this on Fri night when i was drunk in the Gruppe-S RV at RIM, I was on Tommy laptop so I guess I did it on his login

So to clear his good name, Im the only notorious midget ****er around here.

Tommys still just a closet midget ****er
Old 05-02-2006, 04:08 AM

Car Info: 05 CMG STi, 67' GTO, 69' Camaro
are you sure it was a dream, ive seen mike giving a few vertically inclined folks the ol up and down before, hahahahahaha
Old 05-02-2006, 11:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
+1 for the midgets
Old 05-02-2006, 11:33 AM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
Ok, good. I did not expect it from Tommy. You, on the other hand, Jeremy, I always knew there was soemthing about you and there, now we know.
Old 05-02-2006, 11:34 AM

Car Info: '21 STI
So is it safe to say that midgets need love too?? And the man for the job is you know who??
Old 05-02-2006, 11:57 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
Old 05-02-2006, 05:01 PM

oHHHHHHHHHHHH

thats it...close the thread!!!!!. lol

-freddie ^

Quick Reply: My NIGHTMARE about gruppe-s.....