My NIGHTMARE about gruppe-s.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 09:12 PM

Car Info: 02 STi
My NIGHTMARE about gruppe-s.....

I had this nighmare about gruppe-s that I think everyone should know about....

The other day I drove all the way from San Jose and waited in 2 hours of traffic on 880...I was not very happy...anyway, I waited in the lobby for 15 min without anyonw saying anything to me. Infact I didnt even see anyone there to help me!! It was as if the shop was empty. First off how can you run a business like that??

So, I continued to wait, and I looked around...at all the parts I cant afford right now..when all of the sudden I heard a noise. It sounded like childish laughter!! So, now I am really pissed...these guys have time to play, but cant even help me out!!!

I go out into the shop and I see a group of naked midgets piled on top of the dyno...I was like WTH!!! I ran over to find Mike at the bottom of the pile laughing his head off....I mean, he was really enjoying himself!!! Then Mike grabbed my arm and was telling my to "join the fun"!!

Thats when I woke up from this nightmare!!! I was sweatting and was frightened...I couldnt go back to sleep....and Now I am afraid of the dark, and am looking for another shop to buy parts from.

Anyway, sorry for the long story...just thought this needed to be brought to everyones attention!! BEWARE OF MIKE....he's crazy like that too.

-freddie

Last edited by 1WRX2NV; 04-29-2006 at 09:35 AM.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:17 PM

That's what she said!
Old 04-28-2006, 09:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
were these midgets male or female....I'd be more worried depending on the answer.
Old 04-28-2006, 10:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
oh man, i should tell you about my nightmare that i recently had about them

-Ave
Old 04-28-2006, 10:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1999 2.5RS / 2004 Forester X
I had a nightmare that I put my car on the dyno there, the straps broke and my car went crashing into the hydraulic lift.
Old 04-28-2006, 10:38 PM

Good stuff Freddie
Old 04-28-2006, 10:59 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
Freddie,

You hanging out with nakkid midgets is not a nightmare. It's your dirty dream. When most guys dream about something nekkid, its normal hot girls. In your case, its midgets and a goofy brit.

I pronounce April 27th, as the official day when Freddie came out of his closet.

Grats, you midget****er...

LOL!
Old 04-28-2006, 11:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Evolution VIII
Originally Posted by Imprezer
Freddie,

You hanging out with nakkid midgets is not a nightmare. It's your dirty dream. When most guys dream about something nekkid, its normal hot girls. In your case, its midgets and a goofy brit.

I pronounce April 27th, as the official day when Freddie came out of his closet.

LOL!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Old 04-28-2006, 11:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: some silver thing
why is it whenever people talk about midgets they just assume your talking about male midgets? Like the other night, I hooked up with this hot little midget, Im usually not out to hook up with midgets but we were both drunk and hell, you gotta do it at least once in your life (just for the story!) the next day I tell my buddy I did it with a midget the night before, and hes like, "really? a guy midget?" and Im like, jeez! Isnt it a good enough story that I did it with a midget? Why do I also have to be gay all of the sudden too?!?!

ummm... anyways Freddie, I think what Im trying to say is, sometimes its best to just keep somethings that happen to you to yourself, know what I mean?
Old 04-28-2006, 11:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: I got a couple :)
PUT THE PIPE DOWN FREDDIE !

AFTER 3 DAYS ON THE PIPE YOU WILL SEE THINGS YOU NEVER SEEN BEFORE........

this is your good side talking to you. Ignore the guy on your right shoulder coz he is EVIL !

LMAO
Old 04-28-2006, 11:41 PM
Admin v2.0

Originally Posted by porkchop
Like the other night, I hooked up with this hot little midget, Im usually not out to hook up with midgets but we were both drunk and hell, you gotta do it at least once in your life (just for the story!) the next day I tell my buddy I did it with a midget the night before, and hes like, "really? a guy midget?" and Im like, jeez! Isnt it a good enough story that I did it with a midget?
Great, we have a double whammy...

Tommy is a midget****er too.

I never said anything about gay midgets. I just think it is weird to be fantacising about midgets. Apparantly, your and Freddie both think is all handy dandy. You tools can hump all the midgets you find.
Old 04-28-2006, 11:56 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: I got a couple :)
you know, if I was a midget,, chicks would dig me coz I can hump and be on the boobsies at the same time and give them more pleasure.lol...

Tommy San, where can I meet a horny midget ? Mert wont tell me where but he was surely smilin
Old 04-28-2006, 11:57 PM
Admin v2.0

That's 3 midget****ers in one night come out of the closet... That's scary...
Old 04-29-2006, 12:22 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
haha, good break from the "oh my god gruppe-s did something wrong THEY ARE THE WORST SHOP" *****ing and moaning
Old 04-29-2006, 09:24 AM

Car Info: 02 STi
Originally Posted by Imprezer
Freddie,

LOL!
damn Doctor Alex,

Maybe your right!!! Maybe it wasnt a dream....and I did give in to Mikes pleas and joined the party?!?!?!?

Gino,

If you want to join the fun...
http://www.littlepeoplemeet.com/index.cfm?track=VT00001

Last edited by 1WRX2NV; 04-29-2006 at 09:33 AM.

Quick Reply: My NIGHTMARE about gruppe-s.....